Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 256024 times)

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #525 on: August 16, 2008, 03:44:50 PM »
That's a relief but good grief all that time just for that!!! :knuckles:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #526 on: August 16, 2008, 03:46:23 PM »
If we'd only listened to you from the start, Will. 

yeah I was right after all but good lord, over an hour of trivia just for that, our minds were going nuts speculating on what's going on.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #527 on: August 16, 2008, 03:47:09 PM »
BB does hate us!!! :pull
If we'd only listened to you from the start, Will. 

yeah I was right after all but good lord, over an hour of trivia just for that, our minds were going nuts speculating on what's going on.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #528 on: August 16, 2008, 03:47:50 PM »
Ollie made a comment when we first came back about how it must have been a one man crew doing all of the work.

:funny:
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #529 on: August 16, 2008, 03:48:47 PM »
Has everyone been seen since the feeds are back?

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #530 on: August 16, 2008, 05:01:09 PM »
I am feeling a little better about this whole situation since Keesha and Renny are talking about the options. Renny likes Michelle, but she doesn't trust her. (wise woman) They are also talking about getting Jerry's help in backdooring someone in the future, so it looks like dumb and dumber (Ollie and April) better start praying for a miracle.  :tup:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #531 on: August 17, 2008, 04:39:58 AM »
I am glad that Dan and Memphis are still doing Final 2, I was sketchy with all the Michelle stuff but this is wonderful, wonderful. :D

I'm reaaaally hoping it pays off and at least one of the two make it to the finale.

P.S. This is my favorite Big Brother in ages, I've liked everyone except the Dick one where AP messed up the entire game up and gave it to Dick + the first one, but this is greaaaat. #4 all time I think(6, All Stars, 2 and then 10 imo)
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #532 on: August 17, 2008, 10:56:46 AM »
Current popularity ratings:

Dan
Memphis
Renny
Keesha
Angie
Steven
Brian
Michelle
Libra
Jessie
Ollie
April
Jerry

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #533 on: August 17, 2008, 12:35:46 PM »
I am feeling a little better about this whole situation since Keesha and Renny are talking about the options. Renny likes Michelle, but she doesn't trust her. (wise woman) They are also talking about getting Jerry's help in backdooring someone in the future, so it looks like dumb and dumber (Ollie and April) better start praying for a miracle.  :tup:

Renny and Keesha don't trust michelle and know that she can hang on to a key forever / endurance and would like to get her out, on the other end Memphis Keesha Dan would like to get Ollie out because Renny likes him to much and they are also afraid that Jerry would team back up with Ollie next week.
Back to Dan and the POV, when he and Renny were talking in the HOH yesterday about the option of Dan using the veto to take Jerry down and put Ollie up renny didn't go for it but i was thinking what they should have done was take advantage of that an pull Jerry up there and make him promise them something for next week if they took him down, I think this still might happen, Renny if Dan brings it up to Renny. Or why not get Ollie up there and tell him they are doing him a favor and make him promise something to both of them? That also might happen .. we shall see.
Also Renny cracks me up! How many times is she going to say that none of them was willing to be the pawn this week? As if this is the way the game is played :lol:

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #534 on: August 17, 2008, 03:22:56 PM »
hey all. i just found out my local cbs station is pre-empting bb for pre-season football... :pull  is it the same deal this week with the live feed online from the east coast?    :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #535 on: August 17, 2008, 03:44:38 PM »
Tonight is not a live show so I don't know if there will be a stream or not...but if there is I will embed it in the "Show" discussion thread, okay? Join us there! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #536 on: August 17, 2008, 04:05:03 PM »
Tonight is not a live show so I don't know if there will be a stream or not...but if there is I will embed it in the "Show" discussion thread, okay? Join us there! :waves:
hey georgia peach...thanks a lot...i'll check back later at showtime. i don't want to miss the show (even tho i know whats going to happen ) :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #537 on: August 17, 2008, 04:22:51 PM »
Well Jerry has now had his talk with Dan and as usual - is kissing butt  to the powers at be.  And  how he who saves him this week will have his loyalty next week.   So Memphis needs to step up to the plate next week and win HOH.  Put up Jerry and Ollie.  I think they should all have a plan in place in case it is a double evic night.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #538 on: August 17, 2008, 04:53:40 PM »
hey all. i just found out my local cbs station is pre-empting bb for pre-season football... :pull  is it the same deal this week with the live feed online from the east coast?    :duno:

It looks like the  Patriots and  Buccaneers play tonight starting at 8PM ET and also Detroit/Cincinnati starting at 7:35 ET.

Might be worth checking your TV schedule if your local network usually carries any of these teams in your local area. As Peach said, it maybe that we will have the link working for watching BB on the web.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #539 on: August 17, 2008, 05:05:53 PM »
OK - April could see herself marrying Ollie? What is this for her, a CBS version of "The Bachelorette?" That girl is seriously disturbed.  :groan:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #540 on: August 17, 2008, 05:14:06 PM »
OK - April could see herself marrying Ollie? What is this for her, a CBS version of "The Bachelorette?" That girl is seriously disturbed.  :groan:

That's nice for her...  :crazy:

Did she ask Ollie what he thinks???  :lol:

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #541 on: August 17, 2008, 06:01:51 PM »
I am sooo tired of their dull little showmance.
Ollie loves having a very very pale skinned white haired thin chick; it looks like he is often uncomfortable when she opens her mouth to gripe, whine, complain . . .  and then just decides to ignore it.  There is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide at the moment.

Winning those designer clothes was such an embarrassment: Diane von Flusterblerk??? says Michelle; oh, "I wouldn't get this for myself says April," who knows the shoes.  She promptly disposes of the shoeboxes (???!!), and all the while poor Memphis who loves fashion and knows the designers is stuck on the sidelines with a necklace of onion bulbs: "I wonder what they would have picked for men's clothes?"

I don't know what could have been more embarrassing than that whole pearls before swine episode -- though April has a lovely coathanger figure for the clothes, so that's something.  Even before it degenerated into "Dianne von Floosterbing???" they were speculating what all of that must have cost and where production went to buy those things and April was shoving them back into boxes instead of oooohhhing and ahhhing over the clothes with a swirl or two toward the camera with a thank you to the designers -- a little name brand recognition along with a showing of the product. . . .

and production back behind the walls excited to see how the matched up ensembles looked -- sending word in that the wrapping paper signified matched ensemble pieces -- while everything was shoved back into boxes quickly without the appropriate thanks.   A lot of those had to have been promotional and April didn't do a very good job of promoting the designers and the product.  I was cringing before we got to the last piece, the "Dianne von Floobersterg????"  "I don't know.  It's cute anyway."

It makes me feel all the worse for the crew of last winter -- the cast who stepped in to save CBS from the writer's strike and didn't really get much of anything for it.  They were a lot more entertaining in terms of general lunacy.  Oh boy, imagine if Adam had had a chance to win designer duds -- that's his big love.

. . . soooo, I'm puzzling over why Renny didn't put Ollie and April up together; I know, she didn't want to upset anyone.  Keesha rightfully was rolling her eyes about the big surprise.  Well, will America tell Dan whether or not to use the veto and on whom?  I suppose so -- and he could use it on Jerry to make up for having been "Judas:"  I mean America could make it up to Dan for putting him in the position of Judas with Jerry by letting him take Jerry off the block.  Would Renny then put up Olllie?

I had thought that perhaps she didn;'t put Ol up with Ap because it would be too obvious and would cause strife in the house and that she was reserving Ol to replace Jerry if he came off the block.  It doesn't look that way now; she doesn't want to put Ollie up -- lollie Ollie, what has he done but lolligag all these weeks?

If Dan takes Jerry down, who will Renny have to put up?  It looked the first night like Michelle and she were partnered up on decisions. . . .

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #542 on: August 17, 2008, 07:02:11 PM »

I don't know what could have been more embarrassing than that whole pearls before swine episode --

LMAO!  "pearls before swine" is PERFECT!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #543 on: August 17, 2008, 07:12:19 PM »
anyone affected by football delays or on West Coast Time can join us in watching the show RIGHT NOW here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15689.msg330717.html#msg330717

:waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #544 on: August 17, 2008, 07:14:15 PM »

It looks like the  Patriots and  Buccaneers play tonight starting at 8PM ET and also Detroit/Cincinnati starting at 7:35 ET.

Might be worth checking your TV schedule if your local network usually carries any of these teams in your local area. As Peach said, it maybe that we will have the link working for watching BB on the web.  :tup:

Detroit area --- BB is on at 3 am!!  At least on my satellite service.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #545 on: August 17, 2008, 07:18:14 PM »
I am sooo tired of their dull little showmance.
Ollie loves having a very very pale skinned white haired thin chick; it looks like he is often uncomfortable when she opens her mouth to gripe, whine, complain . . .  and then just decides to ignore it.  There is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide at the moment.

Winning those designer clothes was such an embarrassment: Diane von Flusterblerk??? says Michelle; oh, "I wouldn't get this for myself says April," who knows the shoes.  She promptly disposes of the shoeboxes (???!!), and all the while poor Memphis who loves fashion and knows the designers is stuck on the sidelines with a necklace of onion bulbs: "I wonder what they would have picked for men's clothes?"

I don't know what could have been more embarrassing than that whole pearls before swine episode -- though April has a lovely coathanger figure for the clothes, so that's something.  Even before it degenerated into "Dianne von Floosterbing???" they were speculating what all of that must have cost and where production went to buy those things and April was shoving them back into boxes instead of oooohhhing and ahhhing over the clothes with a swirl or two toward the camera with a thank you to the designers -- a little name brand recognition along with a showing of the product. . . .

and production back behind the walls excited to see how the matched up ensembles looked -- sending word in that the wrapping paper signified matched ensemble pieces -- while everything was shoved back into boxes quickly without the appropriate thanks.   A lot of those had to have been promotional and April didn't do a very good job of promoting the designers and the product.  I was cringing before we got to the last piece, the "Dianne von Floobersterg????"  "I don't know.  It's cute anyway."

It makes me feel all the worse for the crew of last winter -- the cast who stepped in to save CBS from the writer's strike and didn't really get much of anything for it.  They were a lot more entertaining in terms of general lunacy.  Oh boy, imagine if Adam had had a chance to win designer duds -- that's his big love.

. . . soooo, I'm puzzling over why Renny didn't put Ollie and April up together; I know, she didn't want to upset anyone.  Keesha rightfully was rolling her eyes about the big surprise.  Well, will America tell Dan whether or not to use the veto and on whom?  I suppose so -- and he could use it on Jerry to make up for having been "Judas:"  I mean America could make it up to Dan for putting him in the position of Judas with Jerry by letting him take Jerry off the block.  Would Renny then put up Olllie?

I had thought that perhaps she didn;'t put Ol up with Ap because it would be too obvious and would cause strife in the house and that she was reserving Ol to replace Jerry if he came off the block.  It doesn't look that way now; she doesn't want to put Ollie up -- lollie Ollie, what has he done but lolligag all these weeks?

If Dan takes Jerry down, who will Renny have to put up?  It looked the first night like Michelle and she were partnered up on decisions. . . .

I thought Dan was AP for only one week???

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #546 on: August 17, 2008, 07:24:49 PM »
Dan was only AP for one week. He can choose what he wants to do here. :P
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #547 on: August 17, 2008, 09:42:34 PM »
To add to our discussion of April, April replies:

Hi. My name is April and I'm not fake at all.

:funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #548 on: August 17, 2008, 10:48:00 PM »
It appears that Keesha was badmouthing someone in production and was called into the DR. She should never EVER take another drink while still in the house.  :lol:

Will Keesha survive the DR chat? Will she be whisked away never to be seen like Neal? Stay tuned.  :tup:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #549 on: August 17, 2008, 10:49:52 PM »
She really needs to see the tapes when she gets out of BB.  She is not a very pretty sight when she gets to drinking.