Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255060 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #475 on: August 16, 2008, 04:53:09 AM »
I am bawling big time.....Dan finally won something! WTG, Dan!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #476 on: August 16, 2008, 04:54:24 AM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, April & Jerry nominated, Dan wins veto, to be continued...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #477 on: August 16, 2008, 04:56:05 AM »
:party: happy days are here again  :wohoo: :wohoo:

Ba Bye Barbie Bitch! :boot:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #478 on: August 16, 2008, 05:30:51 AM »
I'M SO FRIGGIN HAPPY DAN WON THE VETO!

I WANTED HIM TO WIN SO BAD TONIGHT AND MY WISH CAME TRUE! FINALLY!

WAY TO GO, DANIEL GHEESLING!

You made me proud and I know Steven is probably doing somersaults celebrating your win! 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #479 on: August 16, 2008, 05:34:02 AM »
Dan winning the veto has to be killing that old fart, Jerry BIG TIME!

PAYBACK!

REVENGE!

TIT FOR TAT!

HA HA HA!

I am totally loving this! THANK YOU, DAN FOR MAKING MY DAY!

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #480 on: August 16, 2008, 05:43:02 AM »
It would be a pretty big irony if Dan takes off Jerry to put up Ollie though...just to be sure April goes?

He was complaining about the Renny noms earlier so who knows?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #481 on: August 16, 2008, 06:37:33 AM »
Thank God. Renny dodged a little bullet there with Dan winning POV.

I do think that Dan will keep the noms the same, but he can have some major fun with Jerry until the POV ceremony. I think it is hilarious how April thinks that Jerry will go. She is seriously delusional.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #482 on: August 16, 2008, 06:51:59 AM »
I am really Po'ed that BB did this again!  Last night the Hgs were saying something is up, somethings going on etc...  I thought, they wouldn't do this again..having 3 things in one day leaving only the nom ceremony between now and next Thurs! 

This bites!  Now we have 5 long days with nothing going on! (:;)  I mean Mon-Thurs are enough, now they are adding Sat. & Sun. to that!   :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #483 on: August 16, 2008, 07:30:34 AM »
I am really Po'ed that BB did this again!  Last night the Hgs were saying something is up, somethings going on etc...  I thought, they wouldn't do this again..having 3 things in one day leaving only the nom ceremony between now and next Thurs! 

This bites!  Now we have 5 long days with nothing going on! (:;)  I mean Mon-Thurs are enough, now they are adding Sat. & Sun. to that!   :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:

Queeny, we'll have to listen to Ollie and April whine and complain and boohoo for the next 5 days, not to mention shredding Jerry into teeny little slices because he wants to go to sequester so he can eat, he's too tired, he's too old, he's nasty, he doesn't wash his dishes, he's going to have a heart attack, he follows them around. (In other words, evict Jerry.)

(Not to mention trying to decipher all this while they lay in the spa room or in their beds.)    :groan: :lala

That reminds me! What in the name of the BB gods was Renny thinking when she told Ollie she likes him and wants him to stay? ???

It would have been SO much more fun to see both of them on the block!  :angel:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #484 on: August 16, 2008, 07:40:16 AM »
hey TL

i think Keesha summed it up yesterday when she said the paranoia got to renny when she won HoH

if she ever thought she was on the outside of her alliance she is now

maybe she forgot to take her meds

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #485 on: August 16, 2008, 07:57:15 AM »
Lets see- Renny got HOH and freak out after keesha brought to her attention that this nom is important because you are sending someone to the jury house and that's a vote  possibly for you. Right there Renny started saying "i don't want to piss too many people off" she was thinking of the jury votes and that's ALL she thought of with these noms (imo).

I also think she possibly would have backdoored Memphis if April or Jerry won POV. Keesha and Renny already spoke about who would take them to the end and both realized that no one would just each other so Renny had a chance to solidify at the least another week in the house with saying that she would like to be at the end with Michelle. I don't think i ever heard her say F2. but it may have been "implied" thus everyone on the boards thinks Renny is shooting herself in the foot.

Thank goodness for Dan winning POV. He can use it to get at least 2 weeks deeper into the game and definately rub Jerry's attitude of JUDAS back at him if he so choses. Plus Dan gets to play off of Renny's fear factor  for  the following comps. Dan knows he has to get rid of Renny. I  see him putting her up if he wins HOH (as a pawn he will say)

April and Ollie will melt away in their seclusion for the week, with ollie probably trying last minute efforts to stir things up.They may try the bribe factor  since they(ollie and april) have the gold bars ** side note** April  said to Ollie yest. that they would split the $$ if they won I thought that's a no no?** at any rate April will eventually piss Keesha off again for the last time, have a temper tantrum and get  booted out!! HOO RAHHH!!!! :wohoo:

« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 09:11:53 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #486 on: August 16, 2008, 09:40:18 AM »
For some reason I really can't see Dan rubbing things in Jerry's face all that much.  Maybe a little bit, but I think his beliefs will stop him from being too awful.  I guess you never know though and only time will tell!  I just really hope that things don't change and April will be on her way out the door.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #487 on: August 16, 2008, 10:17:10 AM »
Renny blew it, a bit anyway.  Trying desperatly to get deals and telling them thats what she wanted, was not smart and made her look fickle/not sticking with her alliance.  I am not sure if she is afraid of Ollie getting HOH next week or she actually likes him.  They never talk all that much- so it makes me wonder.

I think Memphis and Dan have the best shot of F2 right now.  If they apply themselves in comps and allign with one female they can beat physically-like Renny or Keesha I think they could get to F3. I am not routing for that just think they have the best shot of the players/pairs left.

Memphis has an alliance/or assumed alliance now with Keesha, Michelle and Dan, so he is in the best position.

Next HOH will be interesting if Jerry, Ollie or Michelle win.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #488 on: August 16, 2008, 10:39:58 AM »
Queeny, i agree that Renny definately put  some doubt into her relationship with keesha. and by association that put doubt into Memphis' plans. I think that Memphis can easily put  more pressure into Keesha's line of thinking(anyone can actually being so easily persuaded) and now he has his F3 without making a commitment to Keesha.

I don't know what to expect if Ollie gets HOH. Most likely Memphis will occupy one spot and  i think he'll put Keesha up  for  April's legacy and wishes. as he asked april  yest. who do you want out more now Renny or Keesha and she said Keesha.

if Michelle gets it i expect Jerry(pawn) will go up and possibly Keesha l for evicting Jessie(she won't let that slide i'm sure!)

And if Jerry gets HOH i think Renny(pawn) will be up and Memphis w/ Dan as a backup

but so far since being an updater anything i have guessed at has been completely wrong!!LOL :)
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #489 on: August 16, 2008, 10:42:51 AM »
No one wants April to go as much as me...not possible!  BUT I just have a sneaking suspicion that she will weasel her way out of it.  <spit - ptooey- signofthecross-ptooey>

PLEASE make April go home!!!!

Renny, I am SO mad at you right now!  But I still luv ya (I guess...)

Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #490 on: August 16, 2008, 11:49:46 AM »
hey TL

i think Keesha summed it up yesterday when she said the paranoia got to renny when she won HoH

if she ever thought she was on the outside of her alliance she is now

maybe she forgot to take her meds

Maybe!! Nothing else makes sense. ???

(Please PLEASE don't let Opril talk them into letting her stay!!)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #491 on: August 16, 2008, 12:26:20 PM »
Updated popularity ratings....post veto comp

Dan
Memphis
Renny
Keesha
Angie
Steven
Libra
Brian
Michelle
Jessie
Ollie
April
Jerry

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #492 on: August 16, 2008, 12:51:42 PM »
Dan's sister, Kelly is selling Team Dan t-shirts for $20. A percentage of the money will be donated to Orchard Lake St. Mary's football team.

Here's the link if you want to view or order a t-shirt. I'm ordering one! GO DAN!

http://gheeslinger.myshopify.com/

Monica on the left, Kelly on the right

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #493 on: August 16, 2008, 01:26:35 PM »
Holy crap, Dan has a lot of good looking people around him.

Like, wow.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #494 on: August 16, 2008, 01:47:01 PM »
Ok, now where is Keesha's brain.

If they do not get rid of April and split her and Ollie up, they are taking a huge risk.

I can understand wanting to see Jerry go...but if he goes, that leaves Ollie and Michelle and their leader April together and Renny has already shown herself to be a wild card.

If April goes, all of the alliances will shuffle.

What are these people thinking?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #495 on: August 16, 2008, 01:59:53 PM »

What are these people thinking?

I think that's the problem - it becomes more obvious every day that they are not thinking at all!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #496 on: August 16, 2008, 02:19:40 PM »
Keesha is making me nervous every time she opens her mouth. She can't possibly be thinking of sending Jerry out, can she? It is so obvious that Michelle wants him out in order to save April - can they not see that?

If Keesha starts thinking that she can make it to the end with an all- girl alliance, she will be gone before she realizes what hit her. I think Michelle is def setting it up as April, Ollie, Michelle, and Memphis for final 4 and if Keesha would think it through, she would see that.  :pull

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #497 on: August 16, 2008, 02:21:29 PM »
Dan came in 3rd at HOH comp on Thursday and then he wins the veto early this morning. We now know he is not throwing comps anymore and I predict he will win HOH this week! He's on a roll now.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #498 on: August 16, 2008, 02:23:18 PM »
These HG conversations are making me nervous!! I suspect this is why BB had the POV right away.  More time to strategize and change their minds 2000 times!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #499 on: August 16, 2008, 02:38:03 PM »
I think because they are on an outdoor LD, they are getting a smaller table now.