Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255993 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #450 on: August 15, 2008, 07:18:34 PM »
I'm keeping my fingers crossed she does the right move here.

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #451 on: August 15, 2008, 08:00:24 PM »
ARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!! Hurry UP already!

I am dying!

(Don't let me down Renny!)
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #452 on: August 15, 2008, 08:05:50 PM »
sometimes I wonder how many times they make them "re-do" stuff for the camera when we have fishies.

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #453 on: August 15, 2008, 08:28:46 PM »
 :faint: is this not the longest.  Its killing me

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #454 on: August 15, 2008, 08:34:07 PM »
I am actually on pins and needles as much as I was during last night's HOH comp! Renny HAS to put up April and Ollie, not Jerry. If she doesn't put Ollie up beside April and he gets POV, April lasts another week. Sorry, but that is one week too many for that one!  :pull

I'm with you! One out at least!!! (Hopefully APRIL!!) :flirt:

I just don't think Renny gets the game at all. I thought she did but it's clear she doesn't have a clue. You don't ask people to go up as a pawn, they go home! Who would be that dumb! (no one!)

ARGH!!! She put Jerry and April up! I can see it now. POV and off April goes, Dan or Memphis up. Jerry out.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 08:47:47 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #455 on: August 15, 2008, 08:47:50 PM »
Well she didn't do it strategically -- she went personal and put up Jerry and April.  Now if Jerry gets POV and takes himself off then in A & O.  April and Ollie can't win POV.   

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #456 on: August 15, 2008, 08:55:59 PM »
OH............MY............GOD!

It's like watching someone running headlong into a wall and you can't reach out and stop them! I hate to say this, because I love Renny dearly, but if this costs her the game it will come as no surprise. She did NOT play this HOH smart at all!   :groan:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #457 on: August 15, 2008, 09:11:14 PM »
I'm just blown away at this move.      If Ollie wins POV   April is off the block and Renny is stuck with Jerry and who-- Michelle?  Then what?   She told Jerry you're not going home.  So Michelle leaves and she's still stuck with the three of them in the house next week.   BAD BAD move here.   April and Ollie needed to go up.  Even if Jerry won POV  Renny could have controlled him easily not to use it.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #458 on: August 15, 2008, 09:37:11 PM »
If Ollie wins POV   April is off the block and Renny is stuck with Jerry and who-- Michelle?  Then what?   She told Jerry you're not going home.  So Michelle leaves and she's still stuck with the three of them in the house next week.   

Actually, if it comes down to Ollie winning POV and taking April off (which he will asolutely do), then I think it will be Memphis that goes up against Jerry. Renny was hinting to Michelle that she wanted to go F2 with her - she won't put Michelle up, so Jerry will be out. The votes will be Dan, Keesha and Michelle for Memphis to stay. April and Ollie (possibly) for Jerry to stay. Bye bye Jerry, and so long to Renny's promise to him!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #459 on: August 15, 2008, 09:55:32 PM »
Looks like we won't be in suspense too much longer - rumor that there is a POV tonight. Renny better start praying! :dancer:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #460 on: August 15, 2008, 10:05:49 PM »
If Ollie wins POV   April is off the block and Renny is stuck with Jerry and who-- Michelle?  Then what?   She told Jerry you're not going home.  So Michelle leaves and she's still stuck with the three of them in the house next week.   

Actually, if it comes down to Ollie winning POV and taking April off (which he will asolutely do), then I think it will be Memphis that goes up against Jerry. Renny was hinting to Michelle that she wanted to go F2 with her - she won't put Michelle up, so Jerry will be out. The votes will be Dan, Keesha and Michelle for Memphis to stay. April and Ollie (possibly) for Jerry to stay. Bye bye Jerry, and so long to Renny's promise to him!

Makes you wonder what Michelle would do in the scenario.  She would expose her underbelly here by voting for Memphis in this scenario.  But did memphis not give his word to Renny earlier -- not to put her up -- final 4??

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #461 on: August 15, 2008, 10:08:09 PM »
So far -- Ollie's been a total wimp when it has comes to the comps.  So I'm not expecting much out of him at the POV.  Course there is that expect the unexpected aspect to this game.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #462 on: August 15, 2008, 10:35:22 PM »
BBAD is about to start..Will they black it out?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #463 on: August 15, 2008, 10:39:53 PM »

I'm not sure what they do, I doubt the BBAD viewers will be able to see the POV players being selected, if that is what they are doing. ???  Where's Will, he is my resident BBAD Expert!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #464 on: August 15, 2008, 10:42:41 PM »

I'm not sure what they do, I doubt the BBAD viewers will be able to see the POV players being selected, if that is what they are doing. ???  Where's Will, he is my resident BBAD Expert!

I have had BBAD since it started and never ever do i recall it being blacked out, now that i have said that watch  for teh schedule change! LOL

I just checked Direct TV and it's a go for BBAD lol
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #465 on: August 15, 2008, 10:46:51 PM »
Do they ever black you guys out, like last year with the guinea pigs?? (Which I loved watching!) LOL

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #466 on: August 15, 2008, 10:52:09 PM »
I've only had the feeds and BBAD this season, but I don't recall BBAD ever being blocked out.  I take that back, it accedently went to fish for a split second a couple of weeks ago, I remember updating it.  :lol:

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #467 on: August 15, 2008, 11:01:49 PM »
BBAD blocked us once for a few minutes last year, but not this year.  I forgot what it was, but it was something MAJOR...oh yeah!  When Jen mutilated and threw out Dick's cigs and tried to take one out of his hand and she got burned.  We had trivia for about 5 minutes...which seemed like an eternity at the time. 
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #468 on: August 15, 2008, 11:10:59 PM »
Sounds like they're gonna start the POV as soon as BBAD ends.
Midnight BB time!  :groan:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #469 on: August 15, 2008, 11:50:13 PM »

I agree with you both     I can't believe Renny did this     :pull      She didn't think this through     :groan:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #470 on: August 16, 2008, 12:48:59 AM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, April & Jerry nominated, to be continued...

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #471 on: August 16, 2008, 01:24:12 AM »
 :waves: Hi updaters  Guess it's gonna be a long night for you guys to night.  Thank you, again and again for you devotion.

Do you all think this could be the houseguest morphing POV tonight.  I can't remember how far in tot he season they bring the morphing pov.  They definately do that one at night.  If so, it definately favors a woman.

Does anyone know who got picked to play POV??

Also I would love if the DR would ask some questions to reveal the houseguests inner most thoughts.  Like who is you ideal partner in F2?  I just wonder who people are really planning on taking with them, and it's not the kind of thing that you can find the absolute truth in there convos with each other.  Imean REnny has totally thrown me.  I thought she was totally devoted to Keesha.  Well surprise surprise, she's on to Keesha's safety net with Memphis.  I hope she back doors him.  I know I stand alone in my distake for Memphis, but he just seems like in his mind no one can beat him.  Way too cocky.  And I really can't stand to see 2 men make it to the end again.  Keesha is just fooling herself riding with Memphis.  Guys always stick to their Bro alliances.  JMO

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #472 on: August 16, 2008, 01:33:54 AM »
Playing for POV tonight are:

HOH, Renny

Nominees, April & Jerry

Names drawn out of bag, Dan, Keesha & Ollie

Michelle is hosting

Memphis is gonna sit and watch

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #473 on: August 16, 2008, 01:36:24 AM »
Updated popularity rating status:

Dan
Memphis
Renny
Keesha
Angie
Steven
Michelle
Libra
Brian
Jessie
Ollie
April
Jerry

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #474 on: August 16, 2008, 04:49:57 AM »
DAAAAAAAN WHOS A BAD PLAYER NOWWWW?

I think the hilarious thing is that Jerry-Renny-Dan have won the past three challenges, probably the three that were perceived to be the worst at them three weeks ago. :lol:
Let's do this like Judas.