Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 256361 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #425 on: August 15, 2008, 01:46:44 PM »
I'll guess libra is going up and michelle down because of the comments that she made about libra being a bad mother, it was childish. Gosh woman really are catty  :meow:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #426 on: August 15, 2008, 01:52:06 PM »
I am personally hoping that it is April AND Ollie.  If it is April and Jerry and Ollie wins POV, then they will not get rid of Orpil.  JMO

I am with you, Thor. I truly believe the best move for Renny would be A and O. If Jerry would win POV, he would have to choose between the two, and I don't think he will do that, so the POV would be safe with Jerry. If Jerry was up with A, there is too much of a chance that O might win POV and then neither A or O would go home because he would use it on A. She has to think of that - I do think that A is her main target, so she has to play this smart.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #427 on: August 15, 2008, 01:53:56 PM »
Yeah, Puddin, it's probably why.

BTW, Dan is just right behind Renny. They will probably flip flop for the top rating. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #428 on: August 15, 2008, 02:01:12 PM »
Article about Jerry....I couldn't agree more on what it said....

http://justyouwatch.blogspot.com/2008/08/big-brothers-jerry-is-getting-old.html

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #429 on: August 15, 2008, 02:06:51 PM »
On the Keesha/Renny relationship- I do think Renny is leary at the very least of Keesha.  The way Renny acted when Keesha came up to the HOH to use the bathroom this morning was not very warm.

Keesha's vanity and selfishness has become more illuminated lately-while everyone was cleaning and specifically Renny working so hard on the bathroom, while Keesha whined about hating to pack - I think that annoyed Renny.  Keesha has taken Renny's HOH for granted as if she has it in the bag and Renny saw that loud and clear.

I would like to see Michelle and Renny F2.  Didn't renny say they are both well liked and had a fair shot against each other.  

I was hoping Renny would grab Dan as it seemed they were getting closer- but now he has Memphis.  I would have liked to have seen the F3 plan as Michelle/Dan/Renny.  I think they would be a formidable three.  

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #430 on: August 15, 2008, 02:16:27 PM »
I am not rooting for Michelle. I hated her at the beginning but now I just dislike her. Jessie totally ruined her, in my opinion.

I am rooting for Dan and have been ever since Steven got evicted. I would like the F2 to be either Dan/Renny or Dan/Memphis. Those three for F3 would be ideal for me.

I don't think Renny has totally given up on Keesha. She did ask her to spend one or two nights with her in HOH. We'll see how that goes if she does sleep up there with her.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #431 on: August 15, 2008, 02:32:03 PM »
If Jerry goes on slop today he might even ask to be nominated, lol

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #432 on: August 15, 2008, 02:37:01 PM »
I'm hoping April, Ollie and Jerry goes on slop. And the others can eat..... :snicker:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #433 on: August 15, 2008, 02:45:46 PM »
Would it be funny if April is pregnant? She said her period is late, lol!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #434 on: August 15, 2008, 02:46:51 PM »
well if they thought life was tough on slop imagine what Jerry would be like if they had coconuts added to that! should i remind you all what coconuts did to the survivor contestants??  talk about blowing out the toilet!!! :poop ha ha ha!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #435 on: August 15, 2008, 02:50:47 PM »
 :lol: I guess Keesha was telling the truth, when she said she was in a movie.   :groan:

Apparently, she had the role of "Nancy" in the movie The Fear Chamber (2008)

IMDB link to Keesha Smith
IMDB link to The Fear Chamber
Edited to add:  :barf  I believe that's her in the trailer having her guts removed...   :rfth:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 03:07:06 PM by Boingo »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #436 on: August 15, 2008, 03:11:55 PM »
So it looks like they got lolipops... so does that mean the slop eaters can have slop and lolipops?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #437 on: August 15, 2008, 03:15:14 PM »
All getting their lollipops so maybe everyone is eating them.  I feel sorry for the updaters having to hear them suck on the lolipops

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #438 on: August 15, 2008, 03:28:53 PM »
:lol: I guess Keesha was telling the truth, when she said she was in a movie.   :groan:

Apparently, she had the role of "Nancy" in the movie The Fear Chamber (2008)

IMDB link to Keesha Smith
IMDB link to The Fear Chamber
Edited to add:  :barf  I believe that's her in the trailer having her guts removed...   :rfth:

Thanks for the link! That movie actually looks pretty scary! I might watch it!
And, yes, I think that was Keesha in the trailer.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #439 on: August 15, 2008, 05:12:33 PM »
I am actually on pins and needles as much as I was during last night's HOH comp! Renny HAS to put up April and Ollie, not Jerry. If she doesn't put Ollie up beside April and he gets POV, April lasts another week. Sorry, but that is one week too many for that one!  :pull
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #440 on: August 15, 2008, 05:15:37 PM »
WTH is wrong with Renny all of a sudden.  Gets a little HOH power and is going to turn on her alliance because all of a sudden its the 500k that only matters.  Its a ways off -- she voted for Jessie the week that April was HOH and wasn't worried about ticking her off .   But now she's afraid she'll have 3 people mad at her??????   Try her whole alliance if she doesn't put up some combo of AOJ.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #441 on: August 15, 2008, 05:23:46 PM »
When Keesha was explaining that if she puts A and J up together and O wins POV he can take A off, she had Keesha repeat it like she hadn't thought of that at all! Apparently, Rennie doesn't understand the game very well. Someone needs to school her on every option and outcome or she is going to make the wrong choice. She is better with A and O going up because no one will use the POV, so that only leaves one to be pissed at her when the other leaves. (which is obviously what she is most worried about!) How frustrating!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #442 on: August 15, 2008, 05:27:29 PM »
If I were DMK -- i would be like WTF???   Renny even asking who would volunteer to be on the block???   who cares its a pawn.  Keesha should have a big red flag going up in her brain.  Renny would rather be with Michelle?   I think Michelle could easily take out Renny.  Renny  just went down about 10 points on my list of  HG's!!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #443 on: August 15, 2008, 06:41:39 PM »
Renny  just went down about 10 points on my list of  HG's!!

Wow - you bring up a good point here. I wonder if Renny will fall in the popularity polls? Might be interesting to see if her position on the list goes down, up, or stays the same during her HOH.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #444 on: August 15, 2008, 06:48:49 PM »
 I bet she'll put april and jerry up, jerry did not come talk to her and she seems ticked by that, telling her that jerry thinks hes safe or does not respect her, hes the only one that has not offered her any type of deal, well accept april thru ollie.
All getting their lollipops so maybe everyone is eating them.  I feel sorry for the updaters having to hear them suck on the lolipops
As long as it keeps their mouths shut I'm all for it, hehe Jerry on slop love <3 , along with ollie. Memphis used his pass, lucky him.

Offline Brina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #445 on: August 15, 2008, 06:50:29 PM »
I hope Renny puts up April and Ollie.  I think she's making a HUGE mistake if she doesn't nominate them together.  :groan:

April is a much larger threat than Jerry is right now.
Mom to 6 amazing kiddos, including 2 sets of twins!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #446 on: August 15, 2008, 06:56:36 PM »
She's making the cardinal mistake in this game.  She's letting her emotions go personal.  So he put her up.  No one knew anyone at that point.  They were fighting (Jess and Ren) seemed obvious to me at the time it was a good move on Jerry's part.  Dan gave a sympathy vote to Brian.  Big deal.  In retro -- I'm sure we would not do that now.  But in the beginning you're feeling your way through.  Renny has gained status in everyone eyes since then.  But I see now why she's been suspicious of Dan and not liking Jerry -- its because she can't get over going up that first week.  Get off it Renny - you need to be playing the game and thinking strategic moves now-- not personal ones.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #447 on: August 15, 2008, 07:05:55 PM »
I agree with your assessment, BBJunkie.

I like Renny...much more than I thought I would.

But having said that, if she does not put April and Ollie up, she is an idiot.

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #448 on: August 15, 2008, 07:12:53 PM »
I totally agree about the "idiot comment.
IF its not A & O  then she will  have ticked off her "alliance" of DMK for sure. They would gladly take her to the final 4.  I believe Memphis said it earlier?? 

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #449 on: August 15, 2008, 07:15:19 PM »
i think renny was playing them all by asking any questions.

i think she knows what she is doing and wanted to feel them out.

she bascially got promises from almost everyone by playing out scenarios with them

we will see