Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255018 times)

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #400 on: August 14, 2008, 10:32:26 PM »
Renny, don't MAKE me come over there!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #401 on: August 14, 2008, 10:34:32 PM »
Renny, don't MAKE me come over there!

Well, let me know if you need backup....

I can't flippin believe what I'm hearing!!!!!  After all the "break up Opril" talk, Renny is going to target MEMPHIS???

She'll come to her senses...Right???

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #402 on: August 14, 2008, 10:37:51 PM »
javascript:void(0);   Okay she's getting on track here.  Renny said she does want April out.  But thinking about future moves.  I still would not make any deals with Jerry.  Don't trust him at all.  talk about flipping.  

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #403 on: August 14, 2008, 11:02:36 PM »
Give me a freaking heart attack!  If I danced like a moron around my house and scared my dogs for nothing, I'm gonna slap the chit out of Renny!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #404 on: August 15, 2008, 01:10:41 AM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, to be continued... 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #405 on: August 15, 2008, 09:08:48 AM »
Big Brother should be ashamed of themselves for what they did last night.  Renny wins HOH and shortly after she gets to see her HOH room they do a LD outside so that they can put April's "Designer"clothing gift inside the house!! :pull :pull

First off that totally took away  the spotlight from Renny and her having HER HOH MOMENT!!

Second, with all that's not going on during the day they could have done that at ANYTIME! What was the point?? Was april feeling left out of the spotlight and complained about it? I just don't understand why Renny gets short changed from her HOH experience? SHAME on you Big Brother! (:;) (:;) (:;)

I hope this seals April's fate in the house and Renny not only puts her up but gets her the F outa there!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #406 on: August 15, 2008, 10:23:01 AM »
Latest popularity ratings of all 13 houseguests:

Renny
Dan
Memphis
Keesha
Angie
Steven
Michelle
Libra
Brian
Jessie
Ollie
April
Jerry

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #407 on: August 15, 2008, 10:27:45 AM »
 :ythat: (what ugot2bekidinmeny said)

Even April was upset about it.  GOOD!  

Renny got so drunk last night!  Hopefully she didn't get her feelings hurt by it - but if she doesn't get April out, I will kick her arse I swear I will!

I go gambling in Coushatta (Louisiana) all the time.  It's only another hour to her house!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #408 on: August 15, 2008, 10:47:21 AM »
When Kesha was HOH, Renny stayed up there every night.
Does anyone know if Renny asked Keesha to stay up
there with her    :duno:   I tried going back and reading
but couldn't find anything. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #409 on: August 15, 2008, 10:48:24 AM »
Does anyone know where the jury house really is?
I only know that during BB8 the Jury House was in Napa and the BB9 house looked identical to the one in BB8. I can't remember if I saw it on youtube or on a BB fan site, but after the BB8 season I remember seeing photos of the house and the general area was revealed.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #410 on: August 15, 2008, 11:07:15 AM »
there with her    :duno:   I tried going back and reading

I never heard Renny ask her to stay in HOH with her.
Keesha was afraid of staying alone, and I remember hearing Renny say at one point that if she won HOH, she's looking forward to having privacy.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #411 on: August 15, 2008, 11:12:49 AM »

Last night I was watching the feeds and remember Keesha telling Renny she was going to let her enjoy the bed in her hoh the first night.Renny replied well I want you to come up and stay with me at least a couple of nights. I know keesha slept in her own bed last night. Hope that answers your question. On another note....Renny threw keesha under the bus last night to Michelle. Renny told Michelle she is the only one in the house she would like to go to F2 with. I am thinking that renny is beginning to separate herself from Kesha now. Everything changes in the house every 5 minutes but I am thinking F2 will be memphis and Michelle and Michelle will be the winner of BB10. JMO
delightful just delightful

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #412 on: August 15, 2008, 11:21:44 AM »
That might be a pretty good assessment kitkat.

Renny was pretty tipsy when she was talking to Michelle, but I don't think she was too drunk not to be playing the game, though.  She might think it's good to have Michelle on her side because Renny doesn't really think she will be the one taking someone - she thinks she will be the one being drug along.  I bet she tells Keesha the same thing again.  I think she will wants to try and get more people willing to take her with them to the end and will be very surprised if she actually is the one doing the taking.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #413 on: August 15, 2008, 11:25:04 AM »

Last night I was watching the feeds and remember Keesha telling Renny she was going to let her enjoy the bed in her hoh the first night.Renny replied well I want you to come up and stay with me at least a couple of nights. I know keesha slept in her own bed last night. Hope that answers your question. On another note....Renny threw keesha under the bus last night to Michelle. Renny told Michelle she is the only one in the house she would like to go to F2 with. I am thinking that renny is beginning to separate herself from Kesha now. Everything changes in the house every 5 minutes but I am thinking F2 will be memphis and Michelle and Michelle will be the winner of BB10. JMO
I agree with you, however I don't necessarily think what Renny did was throw Keesha under the bus. Renny is smart and so is Michelle, and they're both physically strong players - remember they finished second and third on the earthquake wall challenge. Renny is smart enough to know that Keesha isn't going to make it very much further in the game, and that in the event April and Ollie stay in the house for the next week, Michelle is in good enough with them to keep Renny off the block. I still think though that April is going to very coyly snake Ollie in the back if Renny puts them both up. If Renny sticks to the plan with putting Jerry and April up then she is even smarter than I gave her credit for. Jerry is becoming the POV king and April is a strong player, so they won't have anyone but themselves to get them off the block. Ollie, poor soul, couldn't get out of a paper sack without April's help (as she keeps pointing out).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #414 on: August 15, 2008, 11:33:55 AM »
Renny totally sees what Keesha does wotht the boys, and told Michelle so. Instead of Keesha spending time with Renny in her HOH she was with Memphis , its the same thing that she did when April won HOH.
Anyway, Renny has tried to hint to Keesha many times about them being final 2 but Keesha would change the subject so you can't blame Renny for trying to find someone, Michelle, to commit to her for the F2.
On Renny's noms, it seems to me shes leaning towards April and Jerry, April because they never warmed up to each other and she justifies Jerry because he put her up week 1, she doesn't want to piss off too many people therefore Ollies name has not come up as an option, yet. I don't know if shes thought about what would happen should Ollie win POV.
And yeah she totally threw Keesha under the bus last night telling Michelle tah "someone" threw Michelle's name out to her as a possible nom with Renny saying that she does not want to hear that. When Michelle asked who and male or female?  Renny said that she couldn't tell her because its a game. but you just know that Michelle has to know it was Keesha.
prior Renny getting her HOH room, Renny and Keesha talked briefly and Renny said that no one should feel safe then Keesha said that April was coming after her and that if April get or gets HOH she is her target but that its not her HOH its Renny and she won't tell her what to do etc

on another note Keesha was very very jealous of Aprils clothes and felt like an idiot when she saw the packages, she thought the presents were birthday presents or for all of them ...this from someone that claims not to be a jealous person, Memphis was miffed as well, that he did not win the clothes that he is Hollywood and would appreciate them more than April as she never saw these types of clothes or heard of the brands

some pictures, you judge

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #415 on: August 15, 2008, 11:40:57 AM »
Right on track puddin :jam:  I kept wondering why keesha was sayingI havent made any deals with anyone and she has said it several times in the last week. I knew that eventually the renny/keesha ting would end but thought it would be on keesha's part instead of renny's. I would love to see renny make it to the end but I just dont see that happening. Renny's name has come up in too many conversations lately as a target, not as much as jerry's I have to say that. Renny's noms I hope will be ollie and april so if one wins pov at least we have the other one sitting up there and then maybe jerry as the replacement. I am kind of glad that renny has made an F2 deal with somebody and michelle is ok with me like I said she is growing on me I would actually like to see her win the money looks like she needs it the most.If she would just shut up about Jessie that is her only negative point with me right now.
delightful just delightful

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #416 on: August 15, 2008, 12:15:31 PM »
I would love to see a Michelle/Renny final two, BUT does anyone think that everyone in the house would rather NOT be sitting next to Renny at the end? She hasn't hurt or done anything to anyone - who wouldn't vote for her to be number one? Michelle is probably the only other person in that house who would be more than happy with the second place prize. Keesha has turned into a really greedy bitch. She looked like she wanted to claw April's eyes out when the first pair of Coach shoes came out of the box. By the way - I shop at the Premium Outlets Mall all the time, and SaksOffFifth has their couture clearance going on right now. I saw a rack of Dolce&Gabanna clothing there last week and it was all under $600., also Coach has factory outlet stores all over and you can get Coach shoes at Marshall's, TJMaxx, Nordstrom Rack, etc., for under $100. a pair. I estimate the entire package to be worth no more than $5000. tops! Let's see how much it goes up over the next week. We should take bets on what's going to be worth more in the end - April's clothes or Memphis' car.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #417 on: August 15, 2008, 12:26:29 PM »
Nomination predictions, anyone?

I know Renny seems indecisive on who to put up but she keeps coming back to April and Jerry so I think that is who will be going up.

What do you all think?

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #418 on: August 15, 2008, 12:28:07 PM »
Will i'd agree Jerry and April

though to me last night it almost seemed like she was leaning towards memphis

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #419 on: August 15, 2008, 12:31:56 PM »
Yeah, I know she was considering Memphis last night but I think she has dropped that theory.

I'm pretty sure it'll be April since the majority wants her gone now and Jerry because nobody can stand him. That would make perfect sense.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #420 on: August 15, 2008, 12:37:36 PM »
Libra on The Early Show this morning if anybody wants to listen...

Offline Thor914

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #421 on: August 15, 2008, 12:47:24 PM »
I am personally hoping that it is April AND Ollie.  If it is April and Jerry and Ollie wins POV, then they will not get rid of Orpil.  JMO

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #422 on: August 15, 2008, 12:58:35 PM »
Right on track puddin :jam:  I kept wondering why keesha was sayingI havent made any deals with anyone and she has said it several times in the last week. I knew that eventually the renny/keesha ting would end but thought it would be on keesha's part instead of renny's. I would love to see renny make it to the end but I just dont see that happening. Renny's name has come up in too many conversations lately as a target, not as much as jerry's I have to say that. Renny's noms I hope will be ollie and april so if one wins pov at least we have the other one sitting up there and then maybe jerry as the replacement. I am kind of glad that renny has made an F2 deal with somebody and michelle is ok with me like I said she is growing on me I would actually like to see her win the money looks like she needs it the most.If she would just shut up about Jessie that is her only negative point with me right now.

Last night Keesha and memphis were talking in the backyard and to me it sounded like she was trying to get memphis to commit to final 2 but he would say thngs like he has no commitment to anyone, and as we know he and Dan have "the renegades", anyway memphis told her that she had to get renny to put april up that he could not have her in the house thats she was coming after him. I just think its funny that memphid really only concerned about hiself but doesn't want to offer keesha anything in return.
Also renny was pretty drunk last night when talking with Michelle, liquid truth serum, lol but I do beleive what she offered Michelle that she would take her to final 2 or vote for her to win because she feels that Michelle deserves it more out of all of them as long as michelle does not screw her, then look out!
thats all i could think of right now :D
oh and i wouldn't mind seeing Michelle win this season, shes not the ogre that she started out to be, lol even though she is a liar thats part of the game

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #423 on: August 15, 2008, 01:07:14 PM »
Yes, Michelle is a liar - but she is no ordinary run-of-the-mill liar, she is a Brilliant liar! Her "banner" story is what flipped the house and got Libra out. The only other one inside who knows about the lie is Memphis - let's hope Michelle doesn't get so caught up in her own P.R. and forgets this. If Memphis goes to the Jury and Michelle is still in the house he will tell everyone and her goose will be burnt.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #424 on: August 15, 2008, 01:22:32 PM »
Updated popularity ratings....wow, Libra may be gone but is moving up on the list and Michelle is going down, lol....

Renny
Dan
Memphis
Keesha
Angie
Steven
Libra
Brian
Michelle
Jessie
Ollie
April