Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 256119 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #375 on: August 14, 2008, 08:24:39 PM »
Oh this could be the best week coming up and I'll be  in Saugatuck all next week.  I'll have to take my laptop to the coffee shop everyday.  ANd no BBAD.  I'll be TIVO ing so when I get back on Friday -- I can fast forward through everything.  Dan looks a little worried to me??   Or am I reading into the fact he just wanted to win.    Couldn't happen to a nicer group of ppl  Ha ha AOJ.  

Michelle needs to go to -- by the way

I'M SOO JEALOUS!!!  I LOVE SAUGATUCK!!!! Have a great trip!!

I feel your pain, but in an even worse way!!!  I'll be in Oscoda, MI and there is no internet access where I'm at!!!  Looks like regularly scheduled programming for me!

Oh a fellow Michigander??  Love Saugatuck too.  AM looking forward to some beach time.  And thanks!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #376 on: August 14, 2008, 08:26:28 PM »
April and Ollie want to try to cut a deal with Renny?

Do you think either of them can spell stupid?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #377 on: August 14, 2008, 08:27:03 PM »
Oh this could be the best week coming up and I'll be  in Saugatuck all next week.  I'll have to take my laptop to the coffee shop everyday.  ANd no BBAD.  I'll be TIVO ing so when I get back on Friday -- I can fast forward through everything.  Dan looks a little worried to me??   Or am I reading into the fact he just wanted to win.    Couldn't happen to a nicer group of ppl  Ha ha AOJ.  

I feel your pain, but in an even worse way!!!  I'll be in Oscoda, MI and there is no internet access where I'm at!!!  Looks like regularly scheduled programming for me!

Oh a fellow Michigander??  Love Saugatuck too.  AM looking forward to some beach time.  And thanks!

Yep - directly on the opposite side of the state - lol.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #378 on: August 14, 2008, 08:27:32 PM »
Watch how fast April and Ollie turn on Jerry now that he's no use to them...

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #379 on: August 14, 2008, 08:29:23 PM »
It's time for that nasty old man to go home anyway..His children are probably so embarrassed of him it's not funny..But first April must go~~~ :knuckles:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #380 on: August 14, 2008, 08:33:41 PM »

Me too --little town of Hamburg!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #381 on: August 14, 2008, 08:35:21 PM »

Lets see how fast Jerry starts kissing Renny's ass!!  After she cooked breakfast for him  and they have had a few conversations the last few days.  He's her new best friend!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #382 on: August 14, 2008, 08:37:47 PM »

So you're near DAN!!! lol - keep going until you hit the lake - I'm in St. Clair Shores

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #383 on: August 14, 2008, 08:39:05 PM »
:wtg: Renny!!! :cheer: :conf: :wohoo:

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #384 on: August 14, 2008, 08:47:15 PM »
Renny wins HOH and goes to sleep..Something is wrong with her..Poor thing :'(

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #385 on: August 14, 2008, 08:50:24 PM »
I'm telling you guys Renny thinks Keesha threw it and it's upset her. :pull

Offline steelerfan

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #386 on: August 14, 2008, 08:50:48 PM »
Did Libra get evicted? Not sure whats going on. Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #387 on: August 14, 2008, 08:51:06 PM »
OMG! I just figured out what April is up to telling Ollie that it's just a game - no big deal...she is going to blow it off to him so he won;t campaign and she is going to torpedo him behind his back so she can stay in! This is going to blow up  in her face so bad that I actually wish I had the feeds this week. Watch and see she is going to turn into 3-headed snake woman.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #388 on: August 14, 2008, 08:52:12 PM »

Had to comment on this:  "are they giving up on voting Keesha out?   Jerry just said that if Dan votes for Libra to stay he'll kill him?"

Lol don't we all know that Jerry is the all powerful player.  He has the most power in the house *omg almost falling off my chair here thinking he has any power*. 

The old coot is losing it. I wish he were the kindly old grandfather in the house, instead he's the crazy uncle normally locked in the attic.   :o

Welcome to RFF RicaGio!

:gj:  :welcome: :ty4posting
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #389 on: August 14, 2008, 09:01:22 PM »
Did Libra get evicted? Not sure whats going on. Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

:welcome:

You can find out the spoiler info here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15758.0.html

and look inside the big yellow box at the top of the page--we update that as well..

Libra went 6 to 0, thank goodness!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #390 on: August 14, 2008, 09:02:39 PM »
Believe it or not I'm Ti Bo ..ing the show tonight.  Can't sit there on pins and needles and watch.  Will tune in to the Olympics and catch the Feed in between.  Its just like when I read a book.  I read the end first -- then go back and enjoy it.  Believe that!! :wohoo:

I'm not alone! I always read the end.  :funny:

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #391 on: August 14, 2008, 09:03:06 PM »
Michelle in bed with Opril..Let dead dogs lie!! :neener:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #392 on: August 14, 2008, 09:03:45 PM »
I just changed my signature!  hehehe

Love love it LOVE IT!  :yess:

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #393 on: August 14, 2008, 09:04:52 PM »
NOT!!!!! :funny:
mshell joins Opril in the 80s rm

she says she is probably going up

they hug her and both say nooooooooo

april just wants Renny to make her own decisions

april is mad that Jerry won't stop following her and Ollie around

according to april if Renny is smart she'd put up Jerry and Dan WTF

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #394 on: August 14, 2008, 09:40:46 PM »

So you're near DAN!!! lol - keep going until you hit the lake - I'm in St. Clair Shores

I grew up in Dan's town of Dearborn. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #395 on: August 14, 2008, 09:44:49 PM »
I can't figure out what's up with Renny.  Other that she's worried about breaking down when she sees her family.  WHen Michelle was HOH and her pics came out.  Renny booked real quick -- to not show those emotions to everyone.  I just wonder if she's worried about showing her underbelly here. I'm guessing.  I just can't see her being P/O'd at Keesha about throwing it.  Renny buzzed the buzzer first, not Keesha.

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #396 on: August 14, 2008, 09:52:59 PM »
The thong song   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't get the pic to transfer from the live feed section (page 18) but I nearly blew chunks when hdkitkat posted April's thong pic.

OMGosh! :barf
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #397 on: August 14, 2008, 09:58:01 PM »
The thong song   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't get the pic to transfer from the live feed section (page 18) but I nearly blew chunks when hdkitkat posted April's thong pic.

OMGosh! :barf

Sooo true....

I don't know what hdkitkat did to deserve the day she's been having...first Jerry, now this!!!  hdkitkat, you need a vacation!!!

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #398 on: August 14, 2008, 10:00:30 PM »
Does anyone know where the jury house really is?
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #399 on: August 14, 2008, 10:29:19 PM »
Funny how Renny knew who she wanted gone last week.  Gets HOH and starts second guessing and worried about not having people mad at her????  WTF!!   Does she think that if April or OJ won that they would not have put up her or one of her alliance without having to second guess themselves.  Oh  Renny I gave you more credit than this!