Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 256084 times)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #325 on: August 14, 2008, 06:11:52 PM »
bbjunkey ....my husband is the same way....he is so bad that on Thursdays he tells me to let him know when Julie is making the announcement.....just wants to know what the ending is....hehe

:funny:  I have to tell you guys- my husband won't let me tell him anythng before it is aired!  Well, the other night we were at my parents visiting and my phone was off the hook ringing, then my husbands phone rang- it was a friend of ours that also has the feeds.  He told my husband who won POV and was really excited about Michelle being shown in her DR seesion! 
My husband was like, "I can't believe you just told me all that!" :funny:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #326 on: August 14, 2008, 06:16:11 PM »
I just changed my signature!  hehehe

I love it- you are devoted...to hating April! :funny:

I just don't even take Opril serious- I think they will be split and quartered and chucked out of the house!
I feel she is so over the top desperate with Ollie it is embarassing and humilitating...I think she is haggered for her age and will grasp at any male that will give her the time of day.  I know that sounds mean- but anyone talking about marriage and having babies, while they are supposed to be competeing for 1/2 mil-is just sad.  And saying they needed the HOH so they could have sex- well...no words...no words!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #327 on: August 14, 2008, 06:35:59 PM »
 :hearts:  Well its so heart warming to know that I have found the right group to chat  with.  And here I thought it was only me who couldn't stand the suspense.  My husband thinks I'm out to lunch over BB.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #328 on: August 14, 2008, 06:38:24 PM »
:hearts:  Well its so heart warming to know that I have found the right group to chat  with.  And here I thought it was only me who couldn't stand the suspense.  My husband thinks I'm out to lunch over BB.

Sweetheart, you are right at home- hang your shingle!  This is definatly the best place on the web for BB!  :hearts:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #329 on: August 14, 2008, 06:38:31 PM »
I just changed my signature!  hehehe

I love it- you are devoted...to hating April! :funny:

I just don't even take Opril serious- I think they will be split and quartered and chucked out of the house!
I feel she is so over the top desperate with Ollie it is embarassing and humilitating...I think she is haggered for her age and will grasp at any male that will give her the time of day.  I know that sounds mean- but anyone talking about marriage and having babies, while they are supposed to be competeing for 1/2 mil-is just sad.  And saying they needed the HOH so they could have sex- well...no words...no words!

I fully agree with you.  My problem is it always seems like these are the people who are winning.  Whether its HOH or POV.  I totally understand why BB put her on this show but what a piece of work.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #330 on: August 14, 2008, 06:40:38 PM »

Sweetheart, you are right at home- hang your shingle!  This is definatly the best place on the web for BB!  :hearts:

So very true!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #331 on: August 14, 2008, 06:43:48 PM »
bbjunkey_ I don't know if you have heard April say it, but she has said how selfish she is and took things for granted before she came in the house!  I can't even imagine what she was like before!

She talks about being inconsiderate, like today when Memphis was reading the Bible out loud in the living room- and honestly I was thinking, well what about that poor soul that walks in on you and Ollie having sex in the poodle/pink room- cause that will happen!

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #332 on: August 14, 2008, 06:46:52 PM »
 :funny: no honey....you're on SLOP over BB  :funny:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #333 on: August 14, 2008, 06:48:13 PM »
I don't know,I hope I'm wrong,but I have a bad feeling BB might want to even the numbers a little more.I dread Jerry winning so much its beyond words,April winning would be almost as bad.Therefore one of those two things are very likely to occur.
Anyhow its good to know there are all of you like minded people out there feeling it too.Misery loves company right  :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #334 on: August 14, 2008, 06:49:56 PM »
bbjunkey_ I don't know if you have heard April say it, but she has said how selfish she is and took things for granted before she came in the house!  I can't even imagine what she was like before!

She talks about being inconsiderate, like today when Memphis was reading the Bible out loud in the living room- and honestly I was thinking, well what about that poor soul that walks in on you and Ollie having sex in the poodle/pink room- cause that will happen!

This is why I'm praying to the BB gods tonight that AOJ do not get the HOH.  There has to be some righteousness in this world somewhere.  ANd I'm LMAO that I'm looking for it on BB.  What does that say?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #335 on: August 14, 2008, 06:52:03 PM »
I don't know,I hope I'm wrong,but I have a bad feeling BB might want to even the numbers a little more.I dread Jerry winning so much its beyond words,April winning would be almost as bad.Therefore one of those two things are very likely to occur.
Anyhow its good to know there are all of you like minded people out there feeling it too.Misery loves company right  :lol:

I'm having that feeling too.  And I don't like it!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #336 on: August 14, 2008, 06:52:26 PM »
Hi All! Well this is better than last week when I had to wait until 11:30pm to watch the show. For all of you TIVO/DVR lovers who just can't wait - I let mine record for the first 15 minutes or so and then I start watching so I can fast forward all of the commercials. I can't deal with the suspense.
If you guys weren't here I would be talking to myself (more frequently). I don't know a single soul who will admit to watching BB, and everyone I ask looks at me as if I just grew another two heads. I have never heard anyone even mention BB. Maybe I should go to Michelle's house and hang with her parents (NOT). So, thank you guys for being here, and especially thanks to the feed updaters. I am way too into BB to get the feeds - I would never tear myself away, so without you I would be on skid row.

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #337 on: August 14, 2008, 06:57:42 PM »
Libra or Keesha, hmmm...choices, choices, lol
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline EmmasMommy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #338 on: August 14, 2008, 06:58:42 PM »
Artzy13 ...I sometimes wonder if I am the only person watching this show....NOBODY I personally know watches it....it stinks not to have anyone to talk about it with....glad you are all here!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #339 on: August 14, 2008, 06:59:36 PM »
Hi All! Well this is better than last week when I had to wait until 11:30pm to watch the show. For all of you TIVO/DVR lovers who just can't wait - I let mine record for the first 15 minutes or so and then I start watching so I can fast forward all of the commercials. I can't deal with the suspense.
If you guys weren't here I would be talking to myself (more frequently). I don't know a single soul who will admit to watching BB, and everyone I ask looks at me as if I just grew another two heads. I have never heard anyone even mention BB. Maybe I should go to Michelle's house and hang with her parents (NOT). So, thank you guys for being here, and especially thanks to the feed updaters. I am way too into BB to get the feeds - I would never tear myself away, so without you I would be on skid row.

Not true- you would- they get to you after a while!  You must leave your computer and use the BR or get something to eat! :funny:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #340 on: August 14, 2008, 07:00:03 PM »
Here's a thought I had today.  They are all supposed to vote for Libra.  And say they are within their own alliances.  Evil Jerry decides he's going to get Dan one way or the other.  And votes for Libra to stay.  Then its 5-1 and Jerry blames Dan for the lone vote.  Ugh!!!!

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #341 on: August 14, 2008, 07:00:32 PM »
Showtime!
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline EmmasMommy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #342 on: August 14, 2008, 07:15:55 PM »
To be honest with you .....I could care less who they vote out....I can't wait for the HOH comp....lets go Dan!!!!

Offline EmmasMommy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #343 on: August 14, 2008, 07:56:13 PM »
Dan didn't win but watching him kick Jerry out of the HOH comp was sweet revenge!!!!

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #344 on: August 14, 2008, 07:56:36 PM »
I am so happy!  I wagged my tail so hard I about peed myself!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #345 on: August 14, 2008, 07:57:01 PM »
How much you want to bet April gives Ollie hell for buzzing in to soon?The look on her face-priceless!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #346 on: August 14, 2008, 07:59:19 PM »
i wont bet you cuz i am sure she is gonna give ollie heck for that...and i also believe ollie threw it . when he saw no one on his team still there he bailed.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #347 on: August 14, 2008, 07:59:46 PM »
Good Lord, I feel like I won the lottery!!!    :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline Brina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #348 on: August 14, 2008, 07:59:52 PM »
 :jumpy: :hearts: :jumpy: :hearts: :yess:

I am beyond thrilled that Renny is HoH   

Hopefully she'll nominate 2 out of AOJ...send Libra a present  :snicker:
Mom to 6 amazing kiddos, including 2 sets of twins!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #349 on: August 14, 2008, 08:00:20 PM »
WOO HOO RENNY-ROO!   :jumpy:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.