Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 256042 times)

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #300 on: August 14, 2008, 02:55:06 PM »
I don't think it's going to happen. Michelle and Dan are a bit tired of Libra and it'll be her going out tonight.
Just here to visit.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #301 on: August 14, 2008, 02:55:24 PM »
Howdy everyone,
How do you think Michell will react to April, Ollie & Jerry if they vote for Libra to stay?

I dont think they are going to go through with the vote to keep Libra now because she souldnt rally Dan to vote with them. I could be wrong but I think Libra is a sure thing tonight for being evicted. The only possibility is that one of the JOA alliance may vote forKeesha just to throw suspicion aon Dan but that will backfire and is too risky. Neither of the three really trust each other so all three will vote for libra to leave...but expect the unexpected! Did I say welcome to RFF Dblkrnch  :hearts:
delightful just delightful

Offline Dblkrnch

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #302 on: August 14, 2008, 03:16:57 PM »
Thanks for the Welcome  KitKat, I so enjoy reading the live post.  Thanks for all your time.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #303 on: August 14, 2008, 03:55:48 PM »
I think if Michelle was smart she would give more consideration to what Dan told her. It appears that she doesn't believe him - if she did, she would be pissed that April and Ollie are orchestrating something against her wishes as HOH . She certainly wouldn't be doing Jedi training with April if she thought she was going to vote against her wishes. She has to know, if she believes what he said, that it is AOJ who tried to get the votes for Libra to stay. No way Renny or Memphis would do it. So, logical conclusion - she doesn't put any stock in what Dan said at all, unfortunately!  :pull
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #304 on: August 14, 2008, 04:14:06 PM »
I think if Michelle was smart she would give more consideration to what Dan told her. It appears that she doesn't believe him - if she did, she would be pissed that April and Ollie are orchestrating something against her wishes as HOH . She certainly wouldn't be doing Jedi training with April if she thought she was going to vote against her wishes. She has to know, if she believes what he said, that it is AOJ who tried to get the votes for Libra to stay. No way Renny or Memphis would do it. So, logical conclusion - she doesn't put any stock in what Dan said at all, unfortunately!  :pull
Remember during the drunken bitch fest fiasco the other nite, Michelle told Keesha not to read anything into her actions this week, that she was going to be friendly all  over the house and talk to everyone. She said something like: I will keep my enemies close and keep them guessing. I think this is what she's doing with April. Michelle knows that it's AOJ - she even told Dan to try to get names if he was approached by Libra (or anyone else on Libra's behalf). She may be planning on dressing all in sequins tonight - but just because she has a bad fashion sense doesn't mean that she has no sense. She is a pretty sharp cookie, and I think a lot of people are going to be surprised at how far she goes in this game. Just as an aside - apropos of nothing - the town next to where Michelle lives (actually about two blocks from her house) is nicknamed "sparkle city", so maybe some of those sparkly sequins blew over during a wind storm.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #305 on: August 14, 2008, 04:46:35 PM »
I have to say also that if AOJ get HOH tonight -- I think BB is going to lose some viewers over the next week.  I'm sorry too but I will not be able to stomach reading much of the "live action" over the next week if this happens.  I still have visions in my head of last week when Michelle won and Jerry went ape sh....   I couldn;t take another week of that power trip. 

If RMD and who ever survives tonights evict doesn't get HOH its really going to tilt the game.  I like when it flips back and forth. 

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #306 on: August 14, 2008, 04:53:44 PM »
I know bbjunkey, I feel the same as far as the gloating and power tripping.  But you have to figure even if the house tilts-it can tilt back, it already has several times.  You also, could look at it like- how cool will it be to see Opril and Jerry turn on each other.  Jerryhas a thing for the girls- and could be swayed, if done properly to go against them. 

I am truely hoping to see, Memphis/Renny get HOH.  Mostly Memphis to see the look on Jerry's face! 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #307 on: August 14, 2008, 05:05:12 PM »
bbjunkey - that's why I had such a huge problem with the season that won't be mentioned...

After James came back and did his thing, the house went one way for the rest of the game...and it was the worst!!!

If I could write my own game for the HOH challenge, it would be something true and false like "Dan is AP"....they all answer true and get knocked out immediately... for those left in it, it would be "America voted Jerry is the least favorite houseguest"  true.....

This way, they'd not only lose, but would see how much they are despised!

Wow - I'm wicked mean today!!!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #308 on: August 14, 2008, 05:06:08 PM »
I know bbjunkey, I feel the same as far as the gloating and power tripping.  But you have to figure even if the house tilts-it can tilt back, it already has several times.  You also, could look at it like- how cool will it be to see Opril and Jerry turn on each other.  Jerryhas a thing for the girls- and could be swayed, if done properly to go against them. 

I am truely hoping to see, Memphis/Renny get HOH.  Mostly Memphis to see the look on Jerry's face! 

That would be great to see but not as awesome as if Dan wins!! Can you imagine the string of words that will come out of Jerry's mouth? Or do you think if that happens he will suck up just as he has with all the other HOH's? I love this time of day on Thursdays-- when anything is possible!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #309 on: August 14, 2008, 05:08:39 PM »
I hope Memphis/Dan/Renny are somewhat preparing themselves for tonights HOH.  I don't think Keesha has a clue as how to prepare.      :res:     I know they don't know if it will be physical or questions but they can still get themselves prepared.  

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #310 on: August 14, 2008, 05:11:42 PM »
I'd love to see Memphis get it tonight...Talk about watching Jerry and April squirm...

Then next week, Dan can win and watch Jerry and Ollie squirm (if April gets the boot).

Then I really don't care what happens as long as Memphis stays... I'm developing a mini crush as of late...  :luvu:

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #311 on: August 14, 2008, 05:14:56 PM »
Remember during the drunken bitch fest fiasco the other nite, Michelle told Keesha not to read anything into her actions this week, that she was going to be friendly all  over the house and talk to everyone. She said something like: I will keep my enemies close and keep them guessing. I think this is what she's doing with April. Michelle knows that it's AOJ - she even told Dan to try to get names if he was approached by Libra (or anyone else on Libra's behalf). She may be planning on dressing all in sequins tonight - but just because she has a bad fashion sense doesn't mean that she has no sense. She is a pretty sharp cookie, and I think a lot of people are going to be surprised at how far she goes in this game.

Right...that's what I've been thinking/hoping.  But if that's true, Michelle is REALLY good.  I started out the first day or so still holding onto that belief but as time went on I began to question her.  PLEASE be right Artzy!

I've been waiting/looking/hoping for some sign - some quick whisper to Renny or Keesha, but if there was anything, I missed it.
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #312 on: August 14, 2008, 05:19:04 PM »
I just want April gone.  I have never disliked any houseguest in ANY season as much as I dislike her.

Have I mentioned that she is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

I want Renny to win it so she can see pics and show off her kids, etc.  And I want her to put up Opril.  I hesitate to say that because I don't want her to put a target on herself any sooner than she has to but I think it's time.
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #313 on: August 14, 2008, 05:21:05 PM »
Don't hold back, Irishlass...  :funny:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #314 on: August 14, 2008, 05:22:06 PM »

That would be great to see but not as awesome as if Dan wins!! Can you imagine the string of words that will come out of Jerry's mouth? Or do you think if that happens he will suck up just as he has with all the other HOH's? I love this time of day on Thursdays-- when anything is possible!

This is the best time of the week!  I don't think Dan is ready to win yet, unless it was only Jerry and him left playing-other than that I think he is gonna pull an Adam from the season that won't be mentioned and not win anything till the end.  
That why I am kind-of pulling for Memphis- i think he would put up Jerry and 1/2 of Opril.  :yess:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #315 on: August 14, 2008, 05:26:49 PM »
You are right, Queeny. Memphis would be the better choice between the two to win. I just want to see April put on the block and given the block treatment. AND I want her to lose the power of veto and cry like a baby. AND I want to see her beg and plead for votes- give up all the cash AND still get voted out- like she wanted to do with Libra. Don't ask for much, do I?  :lol:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #316 on: August 14, 2008, 05:29:30 PM »
The other side of the HOH is, well lets say worst case scenario Jerry wins.  He puts up Memphis and Dan.  Your voters are Opril, Michelle, Keesha and Renny.  I am not sure who they would vote for, but I think Renny will vote with Keesha and I think there is no way Keesha and Michelle vote Memphis out.  So worst case is they loose Dan.  Also, theres always POV.

Basically what I am saying is that if either Jerry or Opril wins it-they still don't have the majority of numbers and things would at worst even out next week, right now it is 3 vs. 5 (I think).

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #317 on: August 14, 2008, 05:35:43 PM »
Just seems in the last 24 hours Jedi training has been taking place on the AOJ side == is Michelle in that allliance???  I have not yet figured her out.  Seems likes she's leaning more towards them.  Anyway -- the other group RDM  don't seem to be that concerned either way.  If its physical.  its a toss up.  We had questions last week, please BB go for something that none of them are ready for and give the viewers a break here!!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #318 on: August 14, 2008, 05:41:08 PM »
Just seems in the last 24 hours Jedi training has been taking place on the AOJ side == is Michelle in that allliance???  I have not yet figured her out.  Seems likes she's leaning more towards them.  Anyway -- the other group RDM  don't seem to be that concerned either way.  If its physical.  its a toss up.  We had questions last week, please BB go for something that none of them are ready for and give the viewers a break here!!!!

I think Michelle leans towards whoever is nice to her...I don't think she's fake about it like April or Ollie...I seriously think that she's so lost in there without Jessie that she'll lean towards whoever treats her decently in the moment...

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #319 on: August 14, 2008, 05:48:18 PM »
Remember during the drunken bitch fest fiasco the other nite, Michelle told Keesha not to read anything into her actions this week, that she was going to be friendly all  over the house and talk to everyone. She said something like: I will keep my enemies close and keep them guessing. I think this is what she's doing with April. Michelle knows that it's AOJ - she even told Dan to try to get names if he was approached by Libra (or anyone else on Libra's behalf).

Artzy - you are probably right. I just know how I would react - and it probably would be my downfall if I were in the game. I would be majorly pissed at AOJ and call them out big time. Nothing to lose - Michelle could still break the tie. AND we know who AOJ would put up, and none of those combinations includes Michelle. Hope she is as smart as you are saying and is just playing the game more intelligently than I would!  :lol:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #320 on: August 14, 2008, 05:50:43 PM »
Believe it or not I'm Ti Bo ..ing the show tonight.  Can't sit there on pins and needles and watch.  Will tune in to the Olympics and catch the Feed in between.  Its just like when I read a book.  I read the end first -- then go back and enjoy it.  Believe that!! :wohoo:

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #321 on: August 14, 2008, 05:57:56 PM »
Believe it or not I'm Ti Bo ..ing the show tonight.  Can't sit there on pins and needles and watch.  Will tune in to the Olympics and catch the Feed in between.  Its just like when I read a book.  I read the end first -- then go back and enjoy it.  Believe that!! :wohoo:

LMAO!  Well, I am not THAT bad - I don't read the end first, but if there's a series of books, I don't start them until they are all available, then I buy them all at once.  I HATE waiting for the last book to come out or for "tune in next week for the conclusion!"  I stopped watching Dr. Who for that reason!  I wait and buy the season on dvd.  So how on EARTH I am able to stand Big Brother is due solely to all the live feed updaters who work so hard!!!

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #322 on: August 14, 2008, 05:59:26 PM »
I just changed my signature!  hehehe

Offline EmmasMommy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #323 on: August 14, 2008, 06:06:24 PM »
bbjunkey ....my husband is the same way....he is so bad that on Thursdays he tells me to let him know when Julie is making the announcement.....just wants to know what the ending is....hehe

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #324 on: August 14, 2008, 06:08:35 PM »
I always read the show discussions, then when I finally get to see the show (3 hours later) I can sit back and watch the show and not be all nervous.   :lol: