Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255087 times)

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #275 on: August 14, 2008, 10:38:49 AM »
I just wanted all the updaters to know that if Jerry,April or Ollie(especially Jerry)win HOH tonight I will understand completely if you decide to take the week off.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #276 on: August 14, 2008, 10:55:19 AM »
I just wanted all the updaters to know that if Jerry,April or Ollie(especially Jerry)win HOH tonight I will understand completely if you decide to take the week off.

:funny: :funny: :funny:   :yess:  I will gladly take that!  :yess:

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #277 on: August 14, 2008, 11:16:29 AM »
Does anyone know what Planet JOPRIL are from? :groan: They think Dan is AP (he voted out Jessie) Then they think America is going to send Jessie back in. Don't they understand that if we voted Jessie out we're not going to vote him back in!!!! They scare me. I'm a 62 year old woman and would like to kick Jerrys' butt.   (:;) He's an embarrassment to Senior Citizens everywhere. :groan:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #278 on: August 14, 2008, 11:45:56 AM »
First off, I want to thank TexasLady for filling me in last week while I was on vacation.   :hearts:

One question maybe this group can answer.  Do they give the house guests physicals of any sort before entering?  I really am afraid Jerry is going to have a heart attack or stroke out one of these days.  He is so off the wall and you do have to wonder what his family thinks.  How he can treat Dan the way he has when Dan has really been the only one that has been nice to him on a regular basis is beyond me.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #279 on: August 14, 2008, 11:45:58 AM »
Houseguests on The late, late Show with Craig Ferguson last night:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #280 on: August 14, 2008, 11:50:19 AM »
No see,the reasoning behind that whole Jessie buisness is,according to Michelle,America really hates Dan and we told him to vote out Jessie to screw him up,never thinking that he would get the votes.No matter what he says or does Michelle will twist it to fit whatever her theories happen to be.She gets on my last nerve every time the subject comes up.That and the banner.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #281 on: August 14, 2008, 11:51:09 AM »
Julie does know how to wear a dress. She is stunning.
Just here to visit.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #282 on: August 14, 2008, 12:23:46 PM »

I vote for that, too!!  :lala If any of them win I know that I am certainly avoiding BB for the week. I really don't think I could watch the show and read the updates without putting a fist through my 'puter and tv screen  :pull !!! And I am a little attached to both of them, so I would really rather not.  LOL!!

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #283 on: August 14, 2008, 01:10:11 PM »
Hi all and am new to this so please excuse if I mess up on figuring out the posting on this board.  Thanks for posting all the live feeds for us to read about.  This season is quite hilarious, wonder sometimes if BB has an IQ tests for contestants and that is one of their determining factors in choosing a player.

Had to comment on this:  "are they giving up on voting Keesha out?   Jerry just said that if Dan votes for Libra to stay he'll kill him?"

Lol don't we all know that Jerry is the all powerful player.  He has the most power in the house *omg almost falling off my chair here thinking he has any power*.  I wanted so desperately to understand him given his age and was always taught to respect my elders but I am not feeling sorta sorry for his wife and children.  Just imagine what they have to put up with on a daily basis.  I wonder if he actually thinks that America is loving him as he thinks we do.

My vote goes to Dan or Memphis. I love Renny too as she is playing a very strategic game and hopefully it doesn't come back to bite her.  Cannot wait to see what happens when she will have no choice but to be pitted against Keesha.  If Keesha lasts that long. 

Well anyway I could continue my rant but think most of my feelings have been already stated by most of you all.  Thanks again.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #284 on: August 14, 2008, 01:26:17 PM »
 :welcome2:                                     :hello2:                               :party:

:bigwelcome        RicaGio

we are happy you joined us!
delightful just delightful

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #285 on: August 14, 2008, 01:27:42 PM »
Thank you much.  I look forward to interacting with everyone more.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #286 on: August 14, 2008, 01:28:30 PM »
so now that dan told michelle he was approached but does not know who the ppl are that are the other votes, he should vote with jerry ollie & april and watch michelle try to figure it out.

dan is quick history if keesha stays..i am telling you.

i dont care who goes tho..i am no ones side.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #287 on: August 14, 2008, 01:37:22 PM »
I checked the Showtime schedule for September and according to their schedule, the last airdate for Big Brother: After Dark is Wednesday night/Thursday morning, September 17/18. So does it mean the finale is on Thursday, the 18th? If that is the case, then we got exactly five weeks left from today.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #288 on: August 14, 2008, 01:39:06 PM »
As for the votes tonight, I think it'll be split 3-3 and we already know Michelle will boot Libra out the door!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #289 on: August 14, 2008, 01:43:03 PM »
Julie said Ollie should not call her momma.  She sure seems to comment alot this season about how she is married.  She should learn to just say thank you to a compliment

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #290 on: August 14, 2008, 02:00:27 PM »
hdkitkat needs a medal after updating today...you must have a steel lined stomach!!!

Hats off to you for having to listen to Jerry's sex talk and having the fortitude to retype it!!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #291 on: August 14, 2008, 02:06:01 PM »
I had to leave updating for a minute to come over here and :suicide

Whew thanks I needed that.......if my grandfather talked like that I would crap!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #292 on: August 14, 2008, 02:11:41 PM »
Can you imagine being one of his grandchildren or great grand children who are teenagers?  I would be flippin humiliated if I were hanging out and one of my friends said "Hey - I saw your Grandpa on tv talking about his privates!!!" (well, I'm sure they wouldn't use the word privates, but you get the picture...

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: August 14, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »
That was unbelievable. Can you imagine your grandpa jumping on top of a woman like that? No one wants to see that!!!!
Just here to visit.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #294 on: August 14, 2008, 02:13:30 PM »
Can you imagine being one of his grandchildren or great grand children who are teenagers?  I would be flippin humiliated if I were hanging out and one of my friends said "Hey - I saw your Grandpa on tv talking about his privates!!!" (well, I'm sure they wouldn't use the word privates, but you get the picture...

LMAO weiner and grandpa in the same sentence I just can't that!  :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #295 on: August 14, 2008, 02:14:46 PM »

I changed the word weiner in my post because I just showed how nerdy I actually was and got embarassed... :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #296 on: August 14, 2008, 02:15:59 PM »

I changed the word weiner in my prior post to privates because I just showed how nerdy I actually was and got embarassed...not that privates is any better...:funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #297 on: August 14, 2008, 02:16:37 PM »

Yeah - I'm a nerd at heart...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 02:19:43 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline Dblkrnch

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #298 on: August 14, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »
Howdy everyone,
How do you think Michell will react to April, Ollie & Jerry if they vote for Libra to stay?

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #299 on: August 14, 2008, 02:54:02 PM »
Lots of cussing I'm sure.I doubt they'll have the nerve to do it though.