Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255965 times)

Offline Firefly

• RFF Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #250 on: August 13, 2008, 05:34:26 PM »
Is it just me, or does Jerry remind anyone of Cotton Hill from "King of the Hill", especially with his bitterness and always wearing his military stuff. I couldn't resist making this.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #251 on: August 13, 2008, 05:36:03 PM »
LMAO. Firefly!

And welcome to the board!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Firefly

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #252 on: August 13, 2008, 05:37:04 PM »
Thanks! I figured it was about time I registered and stopped lurking around all the time. Much appreciation to everyone that keeps up with the live feeds for us.

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #253 on: August 13, 2008, 05:38:42 PM »
 :lolmao:
 :yess: :yess: :yess:
You nailed it Firefly!!!
 :welcome2: :partie: Awesome first Post!!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #254 on: August 13, 2008, 05:44:00 PM »
Absolutely Firefly!!!
Thanks so much for a much needed good laugh!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #255 on: August 13, 2008, 05:56:40 PM »
Love it Firefly!

Glad you decided to join in the fun!

Welcome to RFF!

:ty4posting :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #256 on: August 13, 2008, 06:46:10 PM »
Is it just me, or does Jerry remind anyone of Cotton Hill from "King of the Hill", especially with his bitterness and always wearing his military stuff. I couldn't resist making this.

:lol: thanks for the laugh FireFly! that is so Jerry!

welcome to the forum nd thank you for unlurking  :sucks  :waves:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #257 on: August 13, 2008, 07:04:41 PM »
oh Firefly!! That is so perfect!!!! Thanks for sharing with us  :funny:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #258 on: August 13, 2008, 07:15:34 PM »
Ok - so my take on what I think Dan should do when and if approached:

I think he should act like he is considering it, actually go to april and ollie and ask how this would help his game, really get into it. Have them know that he is really considering it seriously and then go back to them and agree to do it.

After that, he should tell Keesha, Memphis, Renny, and Michelle what the plan is. The other three will think he is on board with voting for Libra to stay, but he votes for Keesha to stay so that only Jerry, April and Ollie vote for Libra to stay. Perfect way to out those three to Michelle and Libra still goes home because Michelle will break the tie and send Libra out! Next out - April, Jerry, Ollie....bang bang bang  :neener:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #259 on: August 13, 2008, 07:26:00 PM »

I think he should act like he is considering it, actually go to april and ollie and ask how this would help his game, really get into it. Have them know that he is really considering it seriously and then go back to them and agree to do it.

After that, he should tell Keesha, Memphis, Renny, and Michelle what the plan is. The other three will think he is on board with voting for Libra to stay, but he votes for Keesha to stay so that only Jerry, April and Ollie vote for Libra to stay. Perfect way to out those three to Michelle and Libra still goes home because Michelle will break the tie and send Libra out! Next out - April, Jerry, Ollie....bang bang bang  :neener:

Aaahhh - great plan Pumpkin, but you failed to take one thing into consideration....

Jerry is going to win this week...How do I know this?  Because he's said so 1500 times...well, actually he said "We have to win", but deep down, you know he thinks "he"...  :lol:

I'm actually afraid of this scenario though...If Dan did what you proposed (which honestly, is what I'd do if I were him), Jerry would FLIP OUT!!!!  Then if Jerry ended up winning HOH, he just may have a heart attack...and I'm not being sarcastic either - that guy's about 1 explosian away from a stroke!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #260 on: August 13, 2008, 07:27:44 PM »

Sounds like a good plan.  But with all that went down with Dan over the past weeks, I'm not sure how RMMK will react.  They may think its part of the AP thing again.  Dan really needs to lay low.  I'm hoping that Libra won't even want to talk to AOJ to begin with and it will die on the vine.   I would love on the other hand for it to work out in a way that dan comes out looking good and those three evil doers (AOJ) get burned.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: August 13, 2008, 09:55:40 PM »
Oh.......My........Gosh................This Dan/Libra co-AP thing HAS to stop!!!  :pull

I just don't get it...Opril/Jerry want Dan's help to keep Libra, yet they are talking to Michelle about Dan/Libra being a team...

Thank God I'm leaving for vacation in a few days, otherwise my hubby would be forced to lock me up in an asylum!  :crazy

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #262 on: August 13, 2008, 09:57:51 PM »
What I don't understand is why does Dan not stop this by saying something like -- "I swear as I stand here this very moment, I am not American's play."  We was -- but not now.  Question is, would they believe him.  I wonder how much push they are going to make for Dan's vote.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #263 on: August 13, 2008, 09:58:18 PM »
The Co-AP thing is hilarious, do they think they have separate votes or something? Because they both didn't vote for Brian to leave. :P
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #264 on: August 13, 2008, 10:24:08 PM »
are they giving up on voting Keesha out?   Jerry just said that if Dan votes for Libra to stay he'll kill him????

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #265 on: August 13, 2008, 10:39:33 PM »
No, I think he said if Dan votes for Libra (meaning votes for her to leave) he would kill him.
my question is what makes him think he can tell Dan how to vote?  ARRRGHHH!!!!

And puddin...with the Nellie Olson (yes, it's Nellie, not Nancy - LMAO) about made me pee myself!  OMGosh!

You are hilarious!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #266 on: August 13, 2008, 10:44:14 PM »
Opril and Jerry have given up on trying to keep Libra , because when Libera approached Dan he wanted names of who was gonna keep her and she wouldnt give them up. Once Libra told April what dan had said it looks like they pretty much nixed trying to keep libra. Things can turn though in a matter of hours in this house so, who knows.
delightful just delightful

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #267 on: August 13, 2008, 11:18:01 PM »
If I were Dan, when they approach him and ask "straight up" why he voted out Jessie, I'd say "because April said that she was going to take out all the floaters, so I had to pick a side"...

Jerry needs to go...UGH  (no point to that other than I can't stomach him anymore)...Earlier he said he felt bad for Jameka because people were making fun of her religion...grrrr...His family has to be ashamed of him.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #268 on: August 13, 2008, 11:24:46 PM »
Is it just me or does Michelle seem to be playing both sides?  :duno:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #269 on: August 13, 2008, 11:26:25 PM »
Is it just me or does Michelle seem to be playing both sides?  :duno:

Yes!  And in a pretty aggressive way!  She is certainly not sitting back letting the others conspire - she's right in there saying things about the other side!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #270 on: August 13, 2008, 11:43:49 PM »
This is ridiculous, shut up about Dan and Dan being AP. It's giving me a headache.

Like, seriously AOMJ, seriously.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #271 on: August 14, 2008, 12:04:51 AM »
Okay, I let it build up again and I just have to get it off my chest

I LOVE RENNY and I like Memphis. Keesha and Dan are okay and Michelle is growing on me, much to my surprise.

APRIL is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW.

Don't like Ollie.

VERY VERY disappointed in Jerry and can't stand him anymore.
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #272 on: August 14, 2008, 12:06:56 AM »
Okay, I let it build up again and I just have to get it off my chest

I LOVE RENNY and I like Memphis. Keesha and Dan are okay and Michelle is growing on me, much to my surprise.

APRIL is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW.

Don't like Ollie.

VERY VERY disappointed in Jerry and can't stand him anymore.

I agree with all!
But, I must say that the only reason that I don't like Ollie is bc of Ape.
I think I would've liked him had he not hooked up with her.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #273 on: August 14, 2008, 12:21:41 AM »
Julie on Craig

Julie gorgeous in red

Craig asks about Jessie  Julie tells him that he was blindsided
Craig sens Jessie a message has sorry that hes been evicted

Julie says that Jesse would love to be on the show .. topless

Craig would like Julie to be topless

hee

Julie is explaining who's the hoh etc

Craig says that hes sorry to the hgs about Jessie

April has the wig out shout out to chicken George Julie says shes never seen tat wig on George

Julie asks her to take the wig off

Craig wants to talk to Michelle and asks her were her red outfit is and what does he have to do to wear the outfit. she says she has a size large if he wants

on to the noms

Michelle says that they kind of back doored Jessie

Craig asks about Memphis and she says hes the strong silent type

Craig asked him where hes from and asks him what he does that hes a mixologist not a bartender

craig asks who Jerry is and Julie tells him hes the oldest hgs

Craig asks Jerry if he likes the house

Jerry says they tear it up once in awhile

now he talks to Rennie

Julie tells him that shes been to Scotland

Renny says shes the only one that wore make up in his country

she tells Craig where shes been that her husband is from Scotland

Ollie calls Julie mama , means a good looking woman

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #274 on: August 14, 2008, 08:48:53 AM »
I stayed up last night to watch this and just the part when Julie made April take the wig off was sooooo worth it!!!! She thought she was so funny wearing it, and they were NOT impressed!! Made my whole night.  :yess: