Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 254990 times)

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #225 on: August 12, 2008, 11:40:13 PM »
Do they really want her to stay or are they trying to screw Dan over?Please tell me Dan isn't seriously concidering it.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #226 on: August 12, 2008, 11:45:04 PM »
They haven't approached him yet, and they really want her to stay because they'll make her promise them a bunch of stuff.

I find it funny that Jerry calls him Judas and then wants his vote. :lol:
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #227 on: August 12, 2008, 11:54:52 PM »
I see now.Thanks for the info!!!I can't see Dan doing it.I'm no Keesha fan,but I like the rest of that alliance the way it is.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #228 on: August 13, 2008, 12:21:25 AM »
Geez,I had no idea what a VIP April is.I'm having a hard time hating her now,I truely think she is delusinal.Every time I listen to her I ask myself-"WTF is this girl thinking?"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #229 on: August 13, 2008, 02:39:14 AM »
Geez,I had no idea what a VIP April is.I'm having a hard time hating her now,I truely think she is delusinal.Every time I listen to her I ask myself-"WTF is this girl thinking?"
:funny: I want a medal for putting up with her all night  :funny:! she was married at 21 but not long, has to have a breathalyzer in hr car for a year, slept with 3 athletes. Ollie is not the virgin BB portrayed him to be according to him hes slept with a stripper and a married woman and more woman than april has slept with men. ... more than i needed to know or wanted to know about these 2. :eww

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #230 on: August 13, 2008, 07:07:44 AM »
NOW we find out about the Oprils!  :lol:

hdkitkat
I hope the plan to keep Libra with dan's vote blows up in Opril's and Jerry's face. Once whomever goes to Dan he spills the beans to michelle and thta will create the house versus Opril and Jerry   I am pulling for Renny memphis or dan at this point but as long as April Ollie and Jerry leave I dont care who wins.

I so want them to try and find another vote to keep Libra because if Michelle went berserk over Jessie leaving, just THINK what she would do if they "disrespect" her decision to keep Keesha and send Libra home. YES!! Opril and Jerry, please PLEASE try to get a vote to keep Libra!

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Dblkrnch

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #231 on: August 13, 2008, 07:56:29 AM »
Good Morning Texaslady....I just read you post asking me to STOP LURKING!  LOL
I will try to post some because I do love this board.  Did you put the "Not so Newbie" on me? 
Thanks, KB

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #232 on: August 13, 2008, 08:35:03 AM »
Good Morning Texaslady....I just read you post asking me to STOP LURKING!  LOL
I will try to post some because I do love this board.  Did you put the "Not so Newbie" on me? 
Thanks, KB

KB, No, YOU did it! As you post your status changes. If you post enough you can be a frantic poster!   :lol:
(It took me a year to get brave enough to post.)

We're happy you are here!  :talk

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #233 on: August 13, 2008, 09:49:40 AM »
 :groan:Ok. Just when I was starting to like Michelle, sticking up for her and all - she totally blows it. I don't remember when - but she and Memphis and others were on the red couch chatting about California and someone mentioned Silicon Valley. That's when Michelle asked, in all sincerity, if that's where people go to get their breast implants. I tried, I really did, but to quote a least fave past HG - "I just can't with these people!"

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #234 on: August 13, 2008, 10:11:52 AM »
:funny: I want a medal for putting up with her all night  :funny:! she was married at 21 but not long, has to have a breathalyzer in hr car for a year, slept with 3 athletes. Ollie is not the virgin BB portrayed him to be according to him hes slept with a stripper and a married woman and more woman than april has slept with men. ... more than i needed to know or wanted to know about these 2. :eww
I honestly can't imagine what it must be like to listen to April-or some of these other HG's-on the level you updaters do.You must hear Twilight Zone music playing in your heads.
We can only hope Julie got the memo that she'll need to "roll out the red carpet"for her when she gets evicted.Not to mention the extra security that will be needed to keep the masses of adoring fans off of her.She'll be fine though,lights,red carpets,screaming fans,all just another day in the life for April, everybody's favorite VIP.

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #235 on: August 13, 2008, 10:41:35 AM »
Don't forget the movie she's been in, the 7 page spread is some magazine (skanks weekly?!?) and the numerous commercials!! WTF? If anybody out there has seen this chick on anything other than BB, plz let me know, because she talks like she's a A-lister! :res:
You deserve a medal for listening to Opril all night Puddin!!
I can't stand the sound of her voice!  I would rather update Michelle with her F bombs every other word than Ape!

Offline Thor914

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #236 on: August 13, 2008, 11:31:31 AM »
I have to get this off my chest.  After reading the updates from last night I was ready to scream.  :pull
Jerry talking to Opril about saving Libra and getting Dan to vote Keesha.  I thought he was the high and mighty and will never go back on what the HOH wants (I have heard him say this several times).  I sure hope this gets back to the others and April, Ollie and Jerry will soon be sent packing.  He is talking about other people being two faced, look in the mirror Jerry.

Thanks I feel better.   :jumpy:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #237 on: August 13, 2008, 12:02:08 PM »
Geez -- I;m away from BB for a day and now I'm confused.  They all hated Libra. (AOJM)  and wanted her gone.  Now AOJ want to keep Libra?   Does Michelle even know about this?  Can anyone explain to me why they are flipping?   Just because they flipped on APRil??? 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #238 on: August 13, 2008, 12:06:16 PM »
Go to Steven's thread...he posted a blog on his thoughts about BB10. It was a good read.....

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #239 on: August 13, 2008, 12:09:01 PM »
They do hate Liba and want her gone,but they must have figured out that they are a minority of 3 people and do whatever they can to change that.I doubt Michelle knows,if she did I think BB would be telling them to hide the steak knives again.(I could be wrong though.)I think the plan is to have Libra approach Dan so if it gets back to the others they can deny everything and blame Libra once again.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #240 on: August 13, 2008, 12:10:31 PM »
Geez -- I;m away from BB for a day and now I'm confused.  They all hated Libra. (AOJM)  and wanted her gone.  Now AOJ want to keep Libra?   Does Michelle even know about this?  Can anyone explain to me why they are flipping?   Just because they flipped on APRil??? 

I don't really think they said WHY, per se, but if I had to guess, I think it's because Keesha and Memphis are getting so close, and Keesha and Renny are getting close, and they want to split that up...

Libra has no allegiance from anyone, so they think they can USE her - like, if we save you, you owe us big...Michelle doesnt know the plan - they are going to target her and Memphis too...

What cracks me up is that they think Libra will still be the target, and will take the focus off of them...umm...good plan genius's

I HOPE they approach Dan...Dan who has been treated in the worst way by Jerry...and I hope Dan tells Jerry to shove his plan up his wrinkly arse.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: August 13, 2008, 12:20:44 PM »
They do hate Liba and want her gone,but they must have figured out that they are a minority of 3 people and do whatever they can to change that.I doubt Michelle knows,if she did I think BB would be telling them to hide the steak knives again.(I could be wrong though.)I think the plan is to have Libra approach Dan so if it gets back to the others they can deny everything and blame Libra once again.

Thanks for the update!   I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that Dan isn't stupid enough to vote for Keesha to go.  I seem to remember a while back that he made some comment even before he was AP that he would like Libra out. Sometimes its so hard to see where he's really coming from.  I can only imagine how the HG's feel.  He just can't think siding with Jerry is a good thing.  Or April too.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #242 on: August 13, 2008, 12:52:47 PM »
Latest popularity ratings are pretty much the same except that Renny and Memphis flip flopped at #2 & 3 again but all others are in the same place with Dan at first and Jerry at last.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #243 on: August 13, 2008, 01:08:26 PM »
Personally I would be shocked if Dan went along with this plan.He would be insane to align with people-Jerry inparticular-who have treated him so shabbily so recently.Besides I think that he's comfortable with who he's with and has no desire to draw any attention to himself.

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #244 on: August 13, 2008, 01:14:12 PM »
Go to Steven's thread...he posted a blog on his thoughts about BB10. It was a good read.....

Where would I find that?  I would be interested to read his blog.
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #245 on: August 13, 2008, 01:21:53 PM »
You can find Steven's thread right here, IL.
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #246 on: August 13, 2008, 01:31:59 PM »

Where would I find that?  I would be interested to read his blog.

Click on the link:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15698.0.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #247 on: August 13, 2008, 01:36:48 PM »
Brian did a photo shoot on Monday with The Real Deal and there's 15 pictures and two of them are with Chelsia from BB9:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=247591927&albumId=877939

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #248 on: August 13, 2008, 02:15:16 PM »
Steven's black cowboy hat is on e-bay, he said this is the last item he is selling...almost has the money he needs for the down payment on a new truck:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190244235547

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #249 on: August 13, 2008, 04:04:01 PM »
Thanks TARAsiaFan and Will!  I didn't get to RFF until after Steven was evicted and I guess I totally missed when I scanned through the titles.
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?