Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255008 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #200 on: August 11, 2008, 10:25:38 PM »
LMAO Whend. From one fallen Catholic to another these Dummy people are a trip. Someone should put Jerry's head in the juicer. What a complete fool. What the heck was BB thinking when they cast him? He is just a creep. Last night on BBAD his face totally grossed me out when he walked into HOH when the girls were in the tub. He is a gross, dirty pig old man.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2008, 10:31:17 PM »
Seriously ~ this is why Catholics get such a bad wrap...aren't we fighting off enough of our own issues?   :groan:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #202 on: August 11, 2008, 10:53:12 PM »
Seriously ~ this is why Catholics get such a bad wrap...aren't we fighting off enough of our own issues?   :groan:

Well it's the Catholics in the house themselves who are talking about it. This whole thing just cracks me up. That's why I love BB - the inanity of it all is what's so funny. It's why reality TV is such a rage. Watching real people put themselves into unreal, bizarre circumstances, behave like total assholes, and do it all for money and prizes is really very funny, and makes the rest of us feel ever so slightly saner than our neighbor.  One would have to be half an assh*** to do it in the first place.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: August 11, 2008, 10:57:43 PM »

Well it's the Catholics in the house themselves who are talking about it. This whole thing just cracks me up. That's why I love BB - the inanity of it all is what's so funny. It's why reality TV is such a rage. Watching real people put themselves into unreal, bizarre circumstances, behave like total assholes, and do it all for money and prizes is really very funny, and makes the rest of us feel ever so slightly saner than our neighbor.  One would have to be half an assh*** to do it in the first place.

That's what I mean - they are all down on Dan for his actions, then spout out how they are so much better...It actually makes me laugh...It's like, thanks houseguests, no one needs you as their moral compass!!!  And I love reality tv, because it makes me feel pretty darn good about myself!!

(I fixed it for you LMK)  :hugs:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 10:49:58 AM by TexasLady »

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #204 on: August 12, 2008, 05:23:39 AM »
I think Dr. Phil needs to do a special with this group once out of the house. It would have a superbowl sized television viewing audience!!!

:funny:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: August 12, 2008, 05:28:52 AM »
More on Dan

I am not sure where Michelle got the idea that Dan doesn't go to church?  When talking about his job early in the game- someone asked if they go to church as part of school.  Dan said they do go to Mass.  Anyone that has ever attended Catholic school wheather Catholic or not knows you do attend Mass regularly, you just can't partake in communion until you have been through catichisum. (sp?)

So I'm guessing Dan maybe said when school is not in session or for regular Sundays, he doesn't attend Mass.  If he is going 5 days a week, I dont' blame him.  Also, you are not required to attend Mass to be a Catholic in good standing.  There are alot of not only Ctholics but all faiths that attend only on Holidays.

Also, there are different secs- Roman Catholic, Greek Orthodox, etc... Michelle may belong to something other than Roman Catholic (which is what I suspect Dan is.)

:2cents:

And whoever pointed out that Dan did not give his word to Jerry is correct- he replyed "OK Jerry." to everything Jerry was babbling about when Dan was in the pool that day.

Link to Dan's School http://www.stmarysprep.com/index.html
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 05:43:57 AM by Queenycastle »

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #206 on: August 12, 2008, 09:28:23 AM »
Okay. I have to comment on this. In no way am I better than anyone in that house, yet after seeing Sunday's episode of them yelling at one another I was in shock!!  :ascared

Seriously, if I knew one of them or was related to one of them that were apart of the screaming til red in the face arguments -- I would be embarrassed to even acknowledge I knew them/related to them   :helpme

Apparently they found the crew to make an interesting house, but OMG do they look like a bunch of  :word:

Expect for a few of them.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

[IM

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #207 on: August 12, 2008, 10:25:32 AM »
A slight change in the current popularity standings:

Dan
Memphis
Renny
Angie
Steven
Keesha
Brian
Michelle
Libra
Jessie
Ollie
April
Jerry

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #208 on: August 12, 2008, 10:34:50 AM »
Jerry is really sickening at this point.  Is he " Catholic" if he is what a big hypocrit too.  Guess he is so desperate to get a name for him self.  He will be gone soon.  Just want April gone before him, so he feels the isolation that he so much wants Dan to feel.  Dan has not ripped apart Jerry like he has Dan.  Shows who has better character.  By being quiet and reserved it killing Jerry.  Hope their is a doctor in the house to take the old guys blood pressure. 
I couldnt belive how he yelled.. when Michelle won.  Oh it would have been funny if his butt was up their after that.  Thanks for letting me Vent. 
Cheryl

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #209 on: August 12, 2008, 10:51:45 AM »
:hides lurking  :hides

:lolmao:

Thanks for the Welcome "Texaslady" although I have been a member for several years, I never post.  Love to read the live feeds.

Well, stop lurking!  :bubs

:lol:

:smartass  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #210 on: August 12, 2008, 10:58:52 AM »
Jerry is really sickening at this point.  Is he " Catholic" if he is what a big hypocrit too.  Guess he is so desperate to get a name for him self.  He will be gone soon.  Just want April gone before him, so he feels the isolation that he so much wants Dan to feel.  Dan has not ripped apart Jerry like he has Dan.  Shows who has better character.  By being quiet and reserved it killing Jerry.  Hope their is a doctor in the house to take the old guys blood pressure. 
I couldnt belive how he yelled.. when Michelle won.  Oh it would have been funny if his butt was up their after that.  Thanks for letting me Vent. 
Cheryl

If you are Catholic or a Christian for that matter, aren't you are supposed to hate the sin but love the sinner? Or love one another etc. etc. Or how about the the Commandment not to take God's name in vain. He is a hypocrite. He is also making an ass out of himself whether he knows it or not.

Dan has been the better man and his character shows, he doesn't have to make a big deal out of it.

(Thanks for letting me vent as well, yesterday it was hard to listen to his filthy talk.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #211 on: August 12, 2008, 11:18:42 AM »

Rarely does this ever happen bc everyone likes to judge others and justify all of their actions in the process.  :hammer

If you are Catholic or a Christian for that matter, aren't you are supposed to hate the sin but love the sinner? Or love one another etc. etc.
[/quote]

[IM

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #212 on: August 12, 2008, 01:11:43 PM »
More on Dan

I am not sure where Michelle got the idea that Dan doesn't go to church?  When talking about his job early in the game- someone asked if they go to church as part of school.  Dan said they do go to Mass.  Anyone that has ever attended Catholic school wheather Catholic or not knows you do attend Mass regularly, you just can't partake in communion until you have been through catichisum. (sp?)

So I'm guessing Dan maybe said when school is not in session or for regular Sundays, he doesn't attend Mass.  If he is going 5 days a week, I dont' blame him.  Also, you are not required to attend Mass to be a Catholic in good standing.  There are alot of not only Ctholics but all faiths that attend only on Holidays.

Also, there are different secs- Roman Catholic, Greek Orthodox, etc... Michelle may belong to something other than Roman Catholic (which is what I suspect Dan is.)

:2cents:

And whoever pointed out that Dan did not give his word to Jerry is correct- he replyed "OK Jerry." to everything Jerry was babbling about when Dan was in the pool that day.

Link to Dan's School http://www.stmarysprep.com/index.html
Being from Rhode Island where there are a lot of Portuguese people I can tell you that they are Roman Catholic, but they have their "own" neighborhood churches (as do most nationalities in the North East). The Portuguese people are very devoutly religious, and consider it a sin not to go to church on Sunday or other religious holy day. One of the most beautiful Catholic churches in RI is a Portuguese church in Providence that was built by hand by the members of the church, and their priests are brought over from Portugal. They are the most closely knit, hardest working people I have seen, and we have lots of different nationalities here. Just FYI.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #213 on: August 12, 2008, 02:39:01 PM »
What these people need to get through their thick sculls is that Dan is a Catholic school teacher.Dan is not a priest.I don't see him as being a preachy sort of guy.Yes he has conversations about the bible with people,but its not so much like he's giving a sermon,he's trying to have an intelligent conversation about something.Amber and whats her face last year were waaay more into throwing God out there,which I don't really hear Dan do.He lied about one thing to a few people and he genuinely feels bad about it.April and Michelle claim they are Catholic and I don't see either of them living life as one.Jerry,I don't know what denomination he is,but I doubt they condone his words and actions.
As far as attending church goes,if you only show up on holidays you can call yourself what you want,but the Catholic church doesn't consider you a Catholic.That is to say you should not be taking communion(you would need to go to confession first),they will not baptize your baby,nor can you get married there.Maybe Dan doesn't go to church EVERY Sunday,he must go regularly.I never heard him say he didn't,only that he doesn't attend every Sunday.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #214 on: August 12, 2008, 03:37:38 PM »
What these people need to get through their thick sculls is that Dan is a Catholic school teacher.Dan is not a priest.I don't see him as being a preachy sort of guy.Yes he has conversations about the bible with people,but its not so much like he's giving a sermon,he's trying to have an intelligent conversation about something.Amber and whats her face last year were waaay more into throwing God out there,which I don't really hear Dan do.He lied about one thing to a few people and he genuinely feels bad about it.April and Michelle claim they are Catholic and I don't see either of them living life as one.Jerry,I don't know what denomination he is,but I doubt they condone his words and actions.
As far as attending church goes,if you only show up on holidays you can call yourself what you want,but the Catholic church doesn't consider you a Catholic.That is to say you should not be taking communion(you would need to go to confession first),they will not baptize your baby,nor can you get married there.Maybe Dan doesn't go to church EVERY Sunday,he must go regularly.I never heard him say he didn't,only that he doesn't attend every Sunday.

You are spot on...

It's funny because Dan was in the HOH room with Michelle yesterday, and they were talking about he and Monica being the secret couple, which is what parlayed into he and Libra being the co-AP's  blah blah...

So Michelle asks about them being the secret couple this year and he says (basically) "No we were set for last year - and I had one convo about it, and it turned into this".

That's what happens in this show - people mention one thing, then it turns into something so large...

That's part of my draw to the show - is seeing how people react in such extreme situations...I swear, BB would be the perfect controlled setting for people studying psychology...

Offline DocTerv

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #215 on: August 12, 2008, 03:40:36 PM »
 I agree whend, I don't see where the HGs are getting all this venom about Dan's religion or
 lack thereof . He's doesn't seem to be spouting off like the loudly sanctimonious Amber or the "Bible Buddies" yet they act as if he showed up in a robe and collar preaching about his personal sainthood. For heaven's sake you idiot house guests, he just works at a Catholic high school, he's not claiming to be the Pope!

And yet Ollie and his uhm, nocturnal proclivities go uncommented.

The whole obsession with other HG's religions and how they are living up to them is just nuts. It's a GAME and has nothing to do with how they behave in real life (at least you'd hope it doesn't, though I'm sure some of them really ARE this obnoxious  ;))

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #216 on: August 12, 2008, 06:59:18 PM »
Okay, I just have to comment on this:

hdkitkat wrote:
Libra even in the black society the lighter your skin the better

Libra back in old society smoother you hair longer your hair and lighter your skin the higher you were in society

Libra that is changing and it is changing everyday

Keesha I have girls say to other girls, are you are trying to be white

Libra I hear that because I am married to a white man and I have a proper education and I speak right, but I was born black I am black I am going to die black

Keesha I cant believe people judge people because of their skin color

Libra that is a superiority thing

Keesha it is the same as being overweight and thin people putting you down...(wth)

(Thanks kitkat for catching that convo!)

Correct me if I am wrong, but OMGosh!  I can't believe Libra didn't say something to Keesha about that last comment!  I was making fun of Jesse and his flawed analogies but this really tops the list!

If I had been Libra, I would have said:  "Um, no Keesha, that analogy is f-ed up!  I am black.  I am happy to be black and I am proud of who I am.  Black is a good thing.   WTF?  I wouldn't choose not to be black but I might choose not to be overweight if you gave me a choice."

Not that people who are overweight are bad - it's just not healthy and generally has a negative connotation.  AND I have never met anyone who is overweight who didn't want to lose weight or wasn't on some sort of diet.  I am saying it's a BAD analogy and I would have called Keesha out on it right there.

/end rant

Had to get that off my chest...now back to trying to catch up before show time!  Updaters, have I told you lately you ROCK?
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: August 12, 2008, 07:03:15 PM »
OK guys - now I feel like a total dope. Right this minute on the Science Channel is a show telling about how birds used to be dinosaurs! I think I may have made fun of Ollie for saying that last night. Sorry Ollie. Mea Culpa.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #218 on: August 12, 2008, 10:16:09 PM »
Ok - so I KNOW puddin must be getting irritated at the houseguests when, in the midst of updating, she writes;

"jerry joins and parks his ass"

Thanks puddin - you just made my night!!   :funny: :funny:

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #219 on: August 12, 2008, 10:23:55 PM »
Yes!  puddin is cracking me UP!  She also said "these people are pulling **** out of their asses."   :lolmao:
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #220 on: August 12, 2008, 10:39:30 PM »
I hope the plan to keep Libra with dan's vote blows up in Opril's and Jerry's face. Once whomever goes to Dan he spills the beans to michelle and thta will create the house versus Opril and Jerry  :yess: I am pulling for Renny memphis or dan at this point but as long as April Ollie and Jerry leave I dont care who wins.
delightful just delightful

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #221 on: August 12, 2008, 10:51:29 PM »
 :ythat:

puddin still cracking me up!  Making me not want to go to bed!

"yeah watch out for that nasty comforter with the ollie jiz guys    :eww"

LOL!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #222 on: August 12, 2008, 11:05:56 PM »
For people not knowing what they're looking for, Dan took a stuffed animal or something from Keesha earlier and said that a Murder Mystery would go on at about this time. :P
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #223 on: August 12, 2008, 11:20:47 PM »
I hope the plan to keep Libra with dan's vote blows up in Opril's and Jerry's face. Once whomever goes to Dan he spills the beans to michelle and thta will create the house versus Opril and Jerry  :yess: I am pulling for Renny memphis or dan at this point but as long as April Ollie and Jerry leave I dont care who wins.
Well I certainly missed something!!Can someone fill me in or direct me to the spot I can read about it?Thanks!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #224 on: August 12, 2008, 11:24:18 PM »
Well I certainly missed something!!Can someone fill me in or direct me to the spot I can read about it?Thanks!
Uh April, Ollie and Jerry were talking and they want to convince Dan to vote for Libra to stay. They say they have nothing to lose and stuff. It won't work, but they're gonna try it.
Let's do this like Judas.