Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255953 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2008, 03:39:33 PM »
Dan needs to stop throwing competitions now.

Really. <_<
You are so right.  BB needs to get him to recognize that before the next one.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2008, 03:41:20 PM »
Hey I just realized I'm a Jr. member now.  Cool!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2008, 03:42:05 PM »

Really. <_<

I agree - step up or step out...

and congrats bbjunkey - you've officially been sucked in!!!  :hearts:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2008, 03:49:53 PM »

Really. <_<

I agree - step up or step out...

and congrats bbjunkey - you've officially been sucked in!!!  :hearts: LMAO --- that is exactly what my husband has been saying.  Course he's hooked on the Olympics -- but according to him that's different!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2008, 05:56:26 PM »
Thanks for the Welcome "Texaslady" although I have been a member for several years, I never post.  Love to read the live feeds.

Well, stop lurking!  :bubs

:lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Brina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #180 on: August 11, 2008, 06:19:20 PM »
Sounds like Jerry put a nice target on his back with his POV speech.  Good -- maybe Dan will get lucky this next week and Jerry will be on the block.  What an incredible idiot.  I can't stand people who hold grudges and just can't let something go.  Geez Louise -- its just a GAME Jerry!!!

I sure hope so!  Go Dan...kick Jerry out!  and keep Memphis safe  :hearts:
Mom to 6 amazing kiddos, including 2 sets of twins!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2008, 06:49:03 PM »
I tried and tried to like Jerry from the beginning but he just made it way too hard!! I guess I wanted him to be the sweet Grandpa type- boy was I wrong!! Now I just see a bitter, hateful old man! I can't wait to see him gone. At this point I think for me it's a tie between him and April. Maybe BB could grace us with a double eviction next week? Just MHO.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: August 11, 2008, 06:53:09 PM »
I tried and tried to like Jerry from the beginning but he just made it way too hard!! I guess I wanted him to be the sweet Grandpa type- boy was I wrong!! Now I just see a bitter, hateful old man! I can't wait to see him gone. At this point I think for me it's a tie between him and April. Maybe BB could grace us with a double eviction next week? Just MHO.

I just keeping hoping we all get to vote for America's favorite.  If Dan doesn't make it the end, I want him to get that plus the money from the AP -- and wave it in Jerry's face!!  That would make my day.   What a mean spirited person Jerry is.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #183 on: August 11, 2008, 06:55:37 PM »

I just keeping hoping we all get to vote for America's favorite.  If Dan doesn't make it the end, I want him to get that plus the money from the AP -- and wave it in Jerry's face!!  That would make my day.   What a mean spirited person Jerry is.

Hmmm....... I would love to vote for America's favorite. Although right now for me I am really not sure WHO I would vote for- I really like Dan, adore Renny, and have to give big kudos to the way Memphis has played this game.......

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #184 on: August 11, 2008, 07:57:06 PM »
Does anyone else find it completely objectionable that Michelle is harping on the fact that it insults her as a Catholic how Dan "uses" his religion and so forth? I mean, who would the Catholics rather have as their spokesperson - Dan or Michelle? Given the fact that every other word out of Michelle's mouth begins with an F and she talks like a drunken sailor all the time, my bet would be Dan. Seems they are all holding Dan to a higher standard than they hold themselves. I don't think he hid behind anything, but they are beating that issue to death.

Also - did anyone actually hear Dan say to Jerry that he would vote for Jessie to stay? All I remember is Jerry babbling on while Dan was in the pool and Dan's only response to him was, "OK Jerry". He didn't promise that geezer anything!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #185 on: August 11, 2008, 08:06:01 PM »
Does anyone else find it completely objectionable that Michelle is harping on the fact that it insults her as a Catholic how Dan "uses" his religion and so forth? I mean, who would the Catholics rather have as their spokesperson - Dan or Michelle? Given the fact that every other word out of Michelle's mouth begins with an F and she talks like a drunken sailor all the time, my bet would be Dan. Seems they are all holding Dan to a higher standard than they hold themselves. I don't think he hid behind anything, but they are beating that issue to death.

Also - did anyone actually hear Dan say to Jerry that he would vote for Jessie to stay? All I remember is Jerry babbling on while Dan was in the pool and Dan's only response to him was, "OK Jerry". He didn't promise that geezer anything!

VERY good point, Pumpkin!! I think that Dan has handled the whole thing pretty well, given the AP circumstances. And, no, I don't remember Dan saying that he would vote for Jessie to stay.  Although I think he put a whole lot of faith in us that we would all vote for Jessie to be gone. Personally I am glad that Jessie is gone because that made my viewing so much easier- I actually had to tape the show one night and fast fwd through all the times Jessie was speaking because I just couldn't handle it anymore!  :groan:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: August 11, 2008, 08:11:28 PM »
I guess when you are  a HG in the BB house you just can't see the forest through the trees.  these people make Jessie out to be some type of god.  The guy was beyond an idiot.  All this crap about respect, disrespect, keeping their word, not lying to anyone.  With nothing else to do -- they really believe what they are all saying.  michelle and the banner deal -- she's delusional over it. 

Did they not say -- lets make something up because they really didn't see it?

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #187 on: August 11, 2008, 08:15:28 PM »
Speaking of Jessie- did anyone else see Joel McHale on The Soup making fun of Jessie trying to use big words? It was right on in my opinion- which isn't worth much, LOL.  :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #188 on: August 11, 2008, 08:20:56 PM »
I mean, who would the Catholics rather have as their spokesperson - Dan or Michelle?

I vote for Dan!  The only thing he's done wrong was tell Jessie that he'd be ok...which is not bad...Jerry has used "G.D." so many times it's ridiculous, and Michelle's language is vile...

And APRIL?  Telling his job to fire him???  Oooh - don't even get me started!!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: August 11, 2008, 08:27:32 PM »
Ok - now I am really convinced that BB goes out of its way to cast the Dummy version of real people. Ollie just gave a great commercial for NOT going to Iowa State - The sun sets in the East so East is where the sun is?!?!?!?!??!! YIKES! They are now really scary stupid.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: August 11, 2008, 08:30:06 PM »
I heard that too.  Made me think --- geez what are they teaching in our schools these day. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: August 11, 2008, 08:33:02 PM »
Geez - Ollie really needs to stop talking. Now he is saying that Birds are just former dynosaurs with wings. Maybe the corn fields leech ethanol into the drinking water in Iowa.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #192 on: August 11, 2008, 08:36:26 PM »
 :lol:   I've been under the impression for a long time now -- there has to be something in the water.  Just too many stupids things being said and done.  In and out of the BB house -- I might add.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #193 on: August 11, 2008, 09:27:54 PM »
While we're on the subjects of dumb statements and catholicism,what about April?Her saying that she's Catholic so she should know the rules,your not allowed to dress up like a woman(referring to his Renny imitation)He has disgraced her I religion.I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
And I would just like to point out that was raised Catholic,spent 5 years in catholic school and have many family members who are indeed Catholic.All that said,it doesn't make ME a Catholic.April,Michelle,Jerry,they can say what they want,but if a single one of them is a practicing Catholic I'll eat my hat.Just because you were raised in a certain faith doesn't mean squat unless you continue to practice.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #194 on: August 11, 2008, 09:42:37 PM »
 :hides lurking  :hides

:lolmao:

Thanks for the Welcome "Texaslady" although I have been a member for several years, I never post.  Love to read the live feeds.

Well, stop lurking!  :bubs

:lol:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2008, 10:04:03 PM »
The way Michelle is going on about Jessie reminds me of the Nerd herd with Cappy

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #196 on: August 11, 2008, 10:05:25 PM »
I wonder what the nerd herd is up to now?

:sucks
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #197 on: August 11, 2008, 10:06:07 PM »
[/color]
While we're on the subjects of dumb statements and catholicism,what about April?Her saying that she's Catholic so she should know the rules,your not allowed to dress up like a woman(referring to his Renny imitation)He has disgraced her I religion.I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
And I would just like to point out that was raised Catholic,spent 5 years in catholic school and have many family members who are indeed Catholic.All that said,it doesn't make ME a Catholic.April,Michelle,Jerry,they can say what they want,but if a single one of them is a practicing Catholic I'll eat my hat.Just because you were raised in a certain faith doesn't mean squat unless you continue to practice.
Now now, what's the matter with you? Didn't you read the Catholic Rules? Don;t you know you're not allowed to talk about Catholic's who dress up as women? Shame on you - I'm going to call the Pope and tell on you. Tsk. Tsk.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2008, 10:11:25 PM »
Go ahead and tell the Pope,just don't tell my Grandpa  :lol:
I think when they gave the thumbs up for premarital sex and taking the Lords name in vain they needed replacement rules so "Thou shalt not dress in drag,even for a joke"seemed as good a rule as any!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #199 on: August 11, 2008, 10:18:07 PM »
I wonder what the nerd herd is up to now?

:sucks

Are you kidding?  They're thanking God that the aren't as pathetic as these people...