Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255051 times)

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2008, 01:32:02 AM »
I've turned off BBAD,I just couldn't listen anymore.Not when its been decided that America decided we hate Dan so we would screw him up by voting Jessie out because we couldn't have possibly wanted Jessie out for real.BB needs to help Dan out and/or get Michelle some medication.For the first time in this game I was disappointed in Renny.I still like her,but what she did to Dan tonight just sucked .

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2008, 06:45:27 AM »
Mommacass, I get what you are saying about Keesha and I agree.  I just think she's playing the game really well.  She does know exactly how to plant seeds and she's so good at it.  She is smart.  That's part of the game, imo.  She will have to be very careful as the players dwindle down because that will be when it gets harder to play people. And if Renny ever catches her playing her, Keesha won't know WHAT hit her.

(Go Renny!)

As for Dan, he really sucked at being America's Player or they wouldn't have figured it out.  Renny got sucked into all that crap last night because 1) what else are they going to talk about and 2) part of it is true, which she feels, so now she is wondering like the rest of them how far it went and the extent to which they all got played by it.  I can't fault her for it.  Of course I haven't gotten a chance to catch up on everything , so that may change once I finish reading.  I HOPE she didn't say anything about Dan that was too bad!  She's been suspicious of him from the beginning and even told Dan to his face that she was.

As for Jerry, he's just mean and his behavior is totally uncalled for.  I think he really feels like he's back in some war or another and Dan betrayed his whole troop to the enemy and needs to be shot.  OMGosh!  Earth to Jerry!  He's an ass.

Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2008, 07:15:29 AM »
The Renny thing was Michelle is telling people Renny told her that she over heard Dan say to Libra"They would never suspect us of collaborating"or something along those lines.The thing with Dan is they were calling him AP before he ever was and during the only thing weird he had to do was hug Jessie.These people are twisting everything he does,and I mean everything,and now they are all rewriting history and putting him in cahoots with the dreaded Libra.
And why is it when Keesha stabs someone in the back or talks crap its smart gameplay,but if April or Libra do it they are backstabbing bitches?Sure a lot of crap happened between the 3,all hold the blame,but what did Dan ever do to her to deserve her throwing him to the wolves?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2008, 07:46:30 AM »
whend - I turned off BBAD last night too...The whole thing was disgusting...I mean, fine if they have conspiracies, that's normal in the game...but I mean, are they all soo paranoid that they ALL believe the Dan/Libra connection?  And where was Memphis to talk sense into these fools?  And to think America hates DAN and that's why they forced Jessie to go?  Right - because Jessie was soo wonderful, who would possibly want him to leave?

Jerry is the worst of the worst...I defended him after everyone got on him, but forget him...

As for Dan doing a crappy job as AP, he really only had 1 task, and that was to get someone to hug him...which of course, would tip the people off!  He was hugging Jessie!  Who'd want to touch THAT guy!

There are times when I wish they'd just vote Dan out so he could have some peace...but Jerry certainly won't let sleeping dogs lie.

If there is a BB god, maybe he'll do/say something to this band of losers to make them realize how foolish they are being...BB should send their OWN banner that says "You guys are f*ing stupid -"  Ugh!  I'm starting to miss the season that shall not be mentioned!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2008, 07:54:20 AM »
OH!  And when Jerry said in the hot tub talking to Opril, and said that Libra better switch her vote in the jury house because "he lives in her city", that SMACKS of harassment!!!  (not that it's anything more than his own feeling of self importance, but come on dude!  You have a sick wife and a big family - you are getting this carried away over JESSIE?)

And as for that, why doesn't BB plant a bug in thei HG's ear that maybe the reason that Jerry is soo angry is because Jessie is HIS grandson?  Jerry just said that BB wanted to plant one of his grandkids...so switch the conspiracy around a bit...I think Memphis can whisper that to Michelle, who will tell the guests that Jerry all but confirmed it, and there we go...

BB gods - are you listening to me???   :waves:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2008, 08:07:32 AM »
I know,its starting to suck.I had really high hopes for this group,if they ease up on the Dan thing there's hope yet.The thing that kills me is Keesha and Renny both know Keesha spearheaded the evict Jessie thing and in order for the Libra/Dan thing to be true they would have had to be the ones,as well as the Angie thing,they know that was Keesha's doing too.So what I'm wondering is,does Renny really believe she heard Dan say that to Libra or is she making it up to take the heat off of Keesha?I could live with them thinking he's AP,its this whole Libra conspiracy thing that takes the blame off of Keesha that bugs me.At best they are hanging a friend out to dry,at worse they are going out of their way to do it.It bothers me because Dan is a really nice guy and because I have always loved Renny despite her Keesha connection.Its a mean thing to do anyone.

As for Jerry,he just sounds like the jackass he is and I know he'll be in for a rude awakening when he gets out and find out how much we like Dan and what a jerk we think he is.I say that to myself whenever he opens his mouth.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2008, 08:11:27 AM »
What's so CRAZY is that this is sincerely bothering me...My hubby says that I shouldn't watch reality tv because it bothers me when there's this group mentality that pits all against one.

I guess I have a big heart....just like April...  :funny:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2008, 08:16:19 AM »
I know!! Its bugging me as bad as when Kaysar got screwed over by the nerd herd.And you are right about BB planting a bug,we all know they manipulate the game.(I suspect they gave Michelle a heads-up to pay close attention to those messages)
Anyway its good to know I'm not the only one so worked up about this foolishness  :waves:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2008, 08:21:07 AM »
Maybe BB needs to send their psychologists to us....

At the very least, we need to start a support group -  :funny:

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #159 on: August 11, 2008, 08:57:26 AM »
:lol:  Is she kidding?   THese people must really go nuts in that house.  Getting the 4 women out should be the main objective of the guys in there and Renny.  I really think Renny, Memphis and Dan are the most calm normal people in there.  Renny has her moments - but overall she's a sane one compared to the rest of them.  I see Jerry still has it in for Dan and that worries me.

Since Dan seems set on his plan to play as a weak player -- that only will leaves Keesha, Memphis and Renny to win that HOH this coming week.  
fully agree on all of this and so glad someone said it
Go Red Sox!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: August 11, 2008, 11:53:32 AM »
I'll be enjoying that cocktail with you thursday Brina!!  :blaster
Buh Bye Libra!!

And Whend, I totally agree with you about Michelle, I keep going back a forth on her. One minute I can't stand her and the next I'm feeling sorry for her. But Vulgar is the right word!

I'll bring the Margaritas and many other beverages to make us happy!  ;)  :hosed

I never really liked Michelle. She's annoying and I think she is underestimating the wrong people. ( I think it's b/c I dated a RI guy and he was just )

Oh my! As a Rhode Islander I have to say - you have no idea how right you are! I think most RI guys come from the same swampy gene pool. Michelle is just crude. By that I mean rough and unpolished. She has no experience outside of her small world, and while the Portuguese community may be large in RI/Mass, it's very small nationally, and very clannish. You can see the drawbacks of being from a small, clannish community in the country's smallest state - now imagine what the guys are like!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #161 on: August 11, 2008, 12:58:48 PM »
Current popularity standings:

Dan
Renny
Memphis
Angie
Keesha
Steven
Brian
Michelle
Libra
Jessie
Ollie
April
Jerry

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #162 on: August 11, 2008, 01:31:53 PM »
Current popularity standings:

Dan
Renny
Memphis
Angie
Keesha
Steven
Brian
Michelle
Libra
Jessie
Ollie
April
Jerry

Jerry is in last place, he surpassed April!  Wait till tomorrow night when/if Jerry goes into his tirade about Dan. His ratings will be so low that CBS will have to invent a new level.  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #163 on: August 11, 2008, 01:54:49 PM »
Ok,even saying Dan is AP through the whole game,don't these idiots realize they would never give him so many tasks?The guy would be set for life if he was getting paid for everything they say he's getting paid for.Between this stuff,the banner and Jerry's b.s. I'm losing it.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #164 on: August 11, 2008, 02:25:28 PM »
I have had enough of Jerry and as much as I dislike Libra I would rather see Jerry go and Libra win the game. Jerry has a filthy mouth and saying he has never talked about people behind their back on a personal level is a lie what about calling Dan a GD SOB today. I had to get up and walk away from updating I literally wanted to stick my fist through the screen and knock his old ass out. Jerry is making an ass out of himself and I cant wait to see him evicted. As someone so sweetly put it...I would like to take a pair of dan's underwear and shove them down his throat. I cant rant like this on the live feed thread so I came over here to blow off some steam.....whew I feel much better.
delightful just delightful

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: August 11, 2008, 02:48:01 PM »
I know what you mean, hdkitkat...My stomach is actually sick from reading what Jerry's been saying...What a poor example he's setting for his grandchildren...

These are real people with real feelings playing a GAME!!!  Jerry acts like Dan swindled him out of his life savings!!!

ARE YOU READING THIS BIG BROTHER?????  YOU NEED TO TELL THIS GUY TO CUT HIS CRAP!!!

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #166 on: August 11, 2008, 02:48:49 PM »
Thanks for the updates  :hearts: Much  :hearts:

Here is what impresses me no matter how much  (:;) at Dan is being done....Dan is not  :meow: back or going to their level.

That should tell them all something.  :jam:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Dblkrnch

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #167 on: August 11, 2008, 02:49:10 PM »
I have a question....How many HG go to the Jury House?  I am getting old and confussed and can not remember! :groan:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #168 on: August 11, 2008, 02:52:31 PM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: August 11, 2008, 03:01:52 PM »
I have a question....How many HG go to the Jury House?  I am getting old and confussed and can not remember! :groan:

I believe it's 7...so basically, Libra should be the 1st one going, and everyone after her until final 2...God help those who are stuck in there with Jerry...

Offline Dblkrnch

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2008, 03:18:22 PM »
Thank you "Lovemykiddies"  I thought seven, how awful it will be if Libra and Jerry are the first two.  Too bad we can not view that.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2008, 03:31:40 PM »
Thank you "Lovemykiddies"  I thought seven, how awful it will be if Libra and Jerry are the first two.  Too bad we can not view that.

Heh! I'd be willing to pay to see that!  :lol:

Welcome to RFF Dblkrnch!

:hiya :welcome2: :hiya
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Dblkrnch

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2008, 03:33:49 PM »
Thanks for the Welcome "Texaslady" although I have been a member for several years, I never post.  Love to read the live feeds.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2008, 03:34:29 PM »
Sounds like Jerry put a nice target on his back with his POV speech.  Good -- maybe Dan will get lucky this next week and Jerry will be on the block.  What an incredible idiot.  I can't stand people who hold grudges and just can't let something go.  Geez Louise -- its just a GAME Jerry!!!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2008, 03:36:58 PM »
Dan needs to stop throwing competitions now.

Really. <_<
Let's do this like Judas.