Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 254470 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2008, 04:01:54 PM »
April is cracking me up - the car's value is up to $100,000. now! Ha Ha - even Libra called her out on that, and after she did it went from $70,000 to $100,000 in the same conversation! 
I wondered if anyone else had caught that.... :funny:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2008, 04:07:55 PM »
Artzy, 

Thanks for the info on Michelle. I just got caught up with all the antics from last night- I was flying home and missed all of it! I did make a connection in LA- does that count? I thought of all of them as we were flying in and out. LOL!! I found myself feeling bad for Michelle as well reading through all the posts...... it did show a different side to her, but I do still LOVE Renny!!! She is my favorite- since Steven left. He was my choice from day 1 and I was very sad to see him go so soon.

TL- thanks for making me feel welcome  :-* I was lurking as a guest during the season that will not be mentioned and finally joined as a member this year.  To ALL of the updaters, I can't say thank you enough!!!  :hearts:  What you do for all of us is greatly appreciated!!!!!  :jam:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2008, 04:50:13 PM »
I'm about done with Jerry's vindicative attitude towards Dan.  Jerry himself had to go back on his word because of circumstances beyond his control. He should know what it feels like and his hypocritical attitude towards Dan is unbelievable.  He keeps saying he never went back on his word, except for Brian.  So, why is that acceptable?  Why is what Dan did so different and so wrong?

Rant off. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2008, 04:55:32 PM »
I'm about done with Jerry's vindicative attitude towards Dan.  Jerry himself had to go back on his word because of circumstances beyond his control. He should know what it feels like and his hypocritical attitude towards Dan is unbelievable.  He keeps saying he never went back on his word, except for Brian.  So, why is that acceptable?  Why is what Dan did so different and so wrong?

Rant off. 

I'm with ya, BelleJar - those of us from MI need to stick together!!!  Lol - Jerry needs to lighten up - I wouldn't mind seeing his wrinkly butt out the door next week!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2008, 04:58:27 PM »
this is the order of hg's I want to see go...

Libra (can't control this week, it looks like it's set in stone she's going this week)
April
Jerry
Ollie
Michelle
Keesha
Memphis

F2, Dan & Renny

not gonna happen anyway

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2008, 05:01:43 PM »

Libra (can't control this week, it looks like it's set in stone she's going this week)
April
Jerry
Ollie
Michelle
Keesha
Memphis

F2, Dan & Renny

not gonna happen anyway

I'll take it!!!  :hearts: :hearts:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2008, 05:10:22 PM »
Who do you guys think Dan would nominate should he win HOH?I can't figure it out.All the rest you sort of know,but I can't read Dan on this one.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2008, 05:16:00 PM »
Who do you guys think Dan would nominate should he win HOH?I can't figure it out.All the rest you sort of know,but I can't read Dan on this one.

For sure, Jerry and probably April. Dan likes Keesha and trusts her and he knows Keesha hates April and he knows Jerry is after him so he would put him up. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2008, 05:18:51 PM »
I honestly think that Dan will be so crazed and crippled with fear that he will have no choice but to nominate himself.

Really though - will he ever have the nerve to actually win an HOH competition? I doubt it. He'll win POV's if he is on the block and has to - but not an HOH. He couldn't handle it, it's not in his nature.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2008, 05:31:40 PM »
I'm with ya, BelleJar - those of us from MI need to stick together!!! 

:hearts: Yeah! 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2008, 05:31:57 PM »

April
Jerry
Ollie
Michelle
Keesha
Memphis

F2, Dan & Renny

not gonna happen anyway

Me, too!!!! That would be perfect!! We can only hope.  Hey, Will- please tell me you have some pyschic ability and it really will be this way?? LOL!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2008, 05:32:29 PM »

For sure, Jerry and probably April. Dan likes Keesha and trusts her and he knows Keesha hates April and he knows Jerry is after him so he would put him up. 

I agree - he'd definately have Memphis and Keesha AND Renny on his side with these noms too, so really, not THAT risky of a move...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2008, 05:34:06 PM »

April
Jerry
Ollie
Michelle
Keesha
Memphis

F2, Dan & Renny

not gonna happen anyway

Me, too!!!! That would be perfect!! We can only hope.  Hey, Will- please tell me you have some pyschic ability and it really will be this way?? LOL!

I wish.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2008, 06:24:19 PM »
When Libra leaves do you think Michelle will shut the F up about the F'n banner?

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2008, 06:29:30 PM »
When Libra leaves do you think Michelle will shut the F up about the F'n banner?

we can hope..thats all we have

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: August 10, 2008, 06:38:51 PM »

we can hope..thats all we have

Are you kidding?  This won't fade...We're STILL hearing about the boob grabbing incident, and that was week 1...

(And there's a pic that BelleJar posted of Dan eating - he looks just like Screech from Saved by the Bell...teehee)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2008, 06:39:35 PM »
keesha is not unattractive by any stretch..but i gotta say

since she mentioned that a boy once told her he didn't like her nose,...some of the  pics that get posted make me think she should be one of the "whos' from dr suess :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2008, 06:42:59 PM »
TarAsiaFan has just alerted me that the PGA tournament is running overtime and that the show tonight will be delayed....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2008, 07:23:01 PM »
Still delayed, do we know how late it was, the show still isn't on :'(

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2008, 07:26:16 PM »
I think 60 mins. is about half over,its 8:25 and they are on their 3rd story.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2008, 08:02:08 PM »
I'm sorry, I just watched the first few minutes of the show and I have to say that I have NEVER hated a reality TV personality like I hate April!!!!!! Her's (and Jerry's) comments were right up there with Joshuah's comments to Amanda!! Pure Evil!! :pull (:;) :knuckles:

ps
and I love memphis!!!!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2008, 08:11:32 PM »
I have to say that Michelle is one person that I can't listen to at all this season, I really can't even stand to hear one word out of her mouth and April is getting there to.  Those two need to go because they are just annoying and everytime I hear them I just want to pull my hair out.

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2008, 08:45:33 PM »
I honestly think that Dan will be so crazed and crippled with fear that he will have no choice but to nominate himself.

Really though - will he ever have the nerve to actually win an HOH competition? I doubt it. He'll win POV's if he is on the block and has to - but not an HOH. He couldn't handle it, it's not in his nature.

COFFEE SPEW!!!!!  Just ruined another keyboard...thanks ever so, Artzy.  Nominate himself!  LMAO!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2008, 08:50:38 PM »
I'm sorry, I just watched the first few minutes of the show and I have to say that I have NEVER hated a reality TV personality like I hate April!!!!!! Her's (and Jerry's) comments were right up there with Joshuah's comments to Amanda!! Pure Evil!! :pull (:;) :knuckles:

ps
and I love memphis!!!!

I HAVE A NEW TAKE ON MEMPHIS AFTER SEEING THE SHOW...I could tell it truly rubbed him wrong to hear the low blows those ppl dished out against Dan :tup:

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2008, 08:51:59 PM »
 :funny:
Did ya'll see Ape's face when Ollie gave Janelle a standing ovation??  :res: Jealous Much?!?!  :funny: