Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 254473 times)

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2008, 08:17:25 PM »
I have to assume that Jerry has no idea what an ass he looks like. His comments are so off the wall. Everything that happens is because of him - he saved this one or that one, he planned this or that, he is honorable and a man of his word so people can always trust him. And of course, he has his "angels". (OK - gag me) I swear he is just blathering on and putting himself up so high on the food chain so he has something to brag about to his buddies at the VFW when he gets home.

Now he is telling Keesha that he guarantees she is safe, that he will protect her. Did the man learn nothing from his promises to Jesse last week?! And newsflash - the houseguests want Libra out, no protection from Jerry for Keesha necessary, so the old fool should just get a grip on the lip, for heaven's sake!

And his latest - he won the POV to avenge Jesse? Good Lord, man, button it up already!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2008, 08:21:05 PM »
He thinks we're all cheering for them too.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2008, 08:24:51 PM »
Yes, Dan is still at the top...current standings:

Dan
Renny
Memphis
Angie
Steven
Michelle
Brian
Libra
Jessie
Ollie
April
Jerry

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2008, 08:27:14 PM »
Like I said earlier -- RKMD need to step it up at the next HOH and win.  Dan needs to quit hiding --its giving Jerry the feeling he has more power over him.  Time for Dan to really start to play.  

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2008, 09:08:17 PM »
I am REALLY considering getting the live feeds free for 2 weeks because I want to SEEEEEEE!!!!  But I did that before and tried to cancel and it was a big pain and they ended up charging me for 8 months!

I so want to see how it's said - tone of voice, facial expressions.

I doubt my opinions would change a whole lot though.

I was wondering the SAME thing! About Jerry I mean.  Keesha is already safe so how does Jerry get it twisted to take credit for keeping her safe?  Libra wouldn't have won it anyhow from what I've read.  Just something else for him to take credit for that he didn't do.  I am SO mad that I can't like him!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2008, 09:21:21 PM »
Irish Lass-I know what you mean about hearing tones etc,I had gotten Showtime because I love that show Dexter and BBAD does the trick.Its a lot easier to cancel from your cable co. too.I had a hard time canceling my realplayer too,I never get anyone who can speak English.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2008, 12:09:14 AM »
 :lol:  I can never get someone on the phone that speaks English either, but if you ask to cancel early enough, I believe you can do it through email.

Once you sign up and start using the superpass only for the Big Brother season, it's pretty easy to cancel.  They look up your account and realize you're only there for BB.  Plus if you sign up you get $10 a month in free music!  Basically pays for itself.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2008, 12:26:57 AM »
I just read this from the live feeds 5:10pm bbtime . thanks to Bellejar

"Jerry: I want you to know that I still love you, on day one when you and I talked.  " This was said to Michelle

is it me or has he said this to Michelle, Apri and Keehsa???  talk aoubt Groundhog day!! LOL

I hope  Michelle and keesha mention that to each other and see where it gets them!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2008, 12:36:16 AM »
ALCOHOL!!!!  ALCOHOL!!!!!  ALCOHOL!!!!  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2008, 01:11:00 AM »
anyone notice that michelle can't let anyone be upset without inserting herself into it..as soon a someone points or yells, she wants to know what it has to do with her
& it all began with 'i just wanta know why i got water on me'

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2008, 01:58:18 AM »
sigh...I can't believe I'm about to say this...

But I kind of feel bad for Michelle...when she was sitting in HOH with Keesha, she was saying "You can talk to me...You can stay up here...You can sleep in my bed until I go back down"...all the while, Keesha just kept going on and on and on...

Michelle just wants a friend...lol

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2008, 05:35:07 AM »
sigh...I can't believe I'm about to say this...

But I kind of feel bad for Michelle...when she was sitting in HOH with Keesha, she was saying "You can talk to me...You can stay up here...You can sleep in my bed until I go back down"...all the while, Keesha just kept going on and on and on...

Michelle just wants a friend...lol

Yeah, Michelle keep saying I'm right here, when Keesha was saying I wish I got to know you sooner!

Michelle: I'm right here

Keesha: yeah, but you don't understand....insert insanity

That as funny as it was sad- Michelle needs a friend!

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2008, 09:18:50 AM »
Have Mercy!  What drama - live feed updaters ROCKED last night!  Thank you guys SO much!  Just finished reading up...

Keesha needs to make a vow never to touch alcohol again in her life.  She completely lost her mind!

But I still think April and Libra are worse.  Snakes!

Renny, bless her heart, seemed to have stayed out of it and out of the line of fire.  GO RENNY!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2008, 09:19:21 AM »
I am REALLY considering getting the live feeds free for 2 weeks because I want to SEEEEEEE!!!!  But I did that before and tried to cancel and it was a big pain and they ended up charging me for 8 months!

KC and IrishLass, the first time I got the trials I used the chat option to cancel them. Being paranoid I got a confirmation number and saved a screen cap and asked for an email saying I had canceled. Got all that, no problem whatsoever. Worked great and no having to deal with a language problem. (Although they are always polite and helpful.)

If you find an issue, they will fix it. KC is right, you do get a lot for your $$ and when this ends they probably will offer you a month or two free so you can watch the chats! Get the feeds IrishLass!  :tup:

(Not that I have an ulterior motive or anything.)  :angel:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2008, 10:10:42 AM »
I am dying to see if Libra really only washed her dishes, silverware, and glasses.  That is what it looked like.  And if she did, did she put them in the SR too- because we heard doors, but didn't see anything on the feeds.  Or if she left her clean place setting on the kitchen counter?

I think it is kind-of strnge for her to do that.  Even if she didn't want to do all the dishes, maybe she could have put them in to soak and maybe cover the leftovers?   :duno:

I just wonder what the others will think of it?

I am not sayng it is a big deal- but it shows she is looking out for only herself.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2008, 10:29:04 AM »
Libra,Keesha and April are all the same.All backstab,all point the finger at someone else,all are out for themselves.But only Keesha is pretty much getting away with it.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2008, 10:40:50 AM »
I am dying to see if Libra really only washed her dishes, silverware, and glasses.  That is what it looked like.  And if she did, did she put them in the SR too- because we heard doors, but didn't see anything on the feeds.  Or if she left her clean place setting on the kitchen counter?

I think it is kind-of strnge for her to do that.  Even if she didn't want to do all the dishes, maybe she could have put them in to soak and maybe cover the leftovers?   :duno:

I just wonder what the others will think of it?

I am not sayng it is a big deal- but it shows she is looking out for only herself.

She put the trash bag into the garbage container in the SR, she stacked up several plates and 2 wine glasses and a lot of silverware on the counter on a place mat. We never got to see what she did with them when she got out of the DR, maybe she asked what to do with them?? However, she only cleaned her area of the table and apparently only her dishes.

It's sort of understandable that she wouldn't clean up some of the mess that they all left. KWIM? They all left it, no one would thank her if she did clean it all up. As much as they hate her they probably wouldn't believe she did clean it up. However, I would have had to clean it up, it would bother me. 

Wonder if the ants found it.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2008, 11:00:02 AM »
Ohhhhh  :snap

TL- good call I forgot about the ants!   :funny:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2008, 11:10:43 AM »
Well after last night -- I have definitely decided that Libra, Keesha, April and Michelle all need to go.  One right after another.  None of them deserve a dime.  What a bunch of idiots.  I just couldn't stop laughing and I wasn't even going to stay up and watch last night but it was to unbelievable to turn the TV off.  way to BB -- give them some more to drink and lets see what else happens.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2008, 11:28:17 AM »
Well after last night -- I have definitely decided that Libra, Keesha, April and Michelle all need to go.  One right after another.  None of them deserve a dime.  What a bunch of idiots.  I just couldn't stop laughing and I wasn't even going to stay up and watch last night but it was to unbelievable to turn the TV off.  way to BB -- give them some more to drink and lets see what else happens.

:tup:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2008, 12:34:32 PM »
If ANYONE out there wants to get the live feeds and come help Update, our poor worn down to nubbins nearly fingerless Updaters would :bow: :bow: :bow: !!!  We love sharing the drama, but help would be dynamite!

And there is a 100% way to cancel easily by email, so please do not let that be a stumbling block...just PM me!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2008, 12:43:58 PM »
Hi All. I feel bad for every negative thing I ever said (or thought) about Michelle. As a Rhode Islander I was not very supportive of her from the beginning, but I am now. First, her conversation with Dan in the bathroom when she was commenting about (I think) Libra coming from money and making snide remarks to her. Michelle said that not everyone comes by money easily, and some people have to work hard at jobs they hate just to pay the bills. She also mentioned that her mother works on an assembly line and struggles to make ends meet. I looked back in my local newspaper archives and found out that she was telling the truth. She comes from a very blue collar working class background and lives in an area full of tenement houses. For those of you who don't know what they are, before WWII they were called "cold water flats". It's not a slum or ghetto - but the lots are maybe 30'X70", and there are two or three units stacked up on top of each other. Absolutely nothing like the house Libra lives in (Look at her BB interview tape).
Michelle was the only one during that bitch-fest who consistently told the truth (although I am a still a little doubtful about the banner thing). I don't think Michelle is a "snake" nor do I think Renny is one. April and Keesha are cobras and Memphis and Ollie are the snake charmers. Jerry is going to kiss whichever ass he needs to kiss in the moment, and Dan is trying to figure out how to not be eaten alive.
So, I am sorry Michelle, and I apologize to the Costa family. Michelle has behaved with as much honor and integrity as is possible in that insane environment, and my wish is that she and Renny are the last two standing.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2008, 12:55:09 PM »
Thanks Artzy for that info.  I remember when she looked at the girls unpacking and said "oooohhhhh, you all brought dresses? I didn't bring any dresses...." kinda sadly.

Re the banner thing--I was there Updating  and CBS showed exactly what happened on the show. I believe it was Memphis who told Michelle and a few others let's pretend we saw something on it about Libra. Michelle was the first one to say the Libra is a liar, Love Steven thing.

But having listened to her a lot   :lol: in the last couple of days, I think she now really believes the lie? She does seem to me that she has really forgotten how it all began...I think she really believes in the banner now.  Go figure... :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2008, 03:13:53 PM »
Yes, Artzy...I believe I have changed my opinion a little after last night.  I still want Renny to win, but I am leaning toward Michelle for second now rather than Keesha.  (as I said yesterday, it could change minute by minute!) I can honestly say that I have never been drunk enough to loose total control of myself like that.  I guess tipsy or buzzed is probably as far toward "drunk" as I've ever been but I am almost sure that even drunk I wouldn't loose control completely like that.  Keesha was a mad woman!  Libra and April are still snakes in my eyes.

It will be interesting to see how they all spin last nights drunken antics.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2008, 03:52:41 PM »
How right you are Irish! Renny has been, is now, and will continue to be my all-time number one favorite houseguest. She is just too cool for words. Michelle never really saw the banner and maybe she believes Memphis. Who knows what conversations took place between that little cabala. They are all too good at whispering to know for sure. Keesha is a blabbermouth drunk. Her boyfriend should have told her for heaven sakes don't drink on TV!!! The last time they has a big warm and fuzzy drink fest she and April started blabbing about their sex lives, what, when, where, how and who, and it was all on BBAD! What is wrong with these ninnys? April is cracking me up - the car's value is up to $100,000. now! Ha Ha - even Libra called her out on that, and after she did it went from $70,000 to $100,000 in the same conversation! At least Michelle was acting sober, and she was calling everyone out for the way they have been treating her. April is just sickening. Wow - a long way to Thursday - anything can happen between now and then.