Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 254461 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2008, 08:56:45 PM »
Ok - I have to say that after watching the "fight" on BB10, and seeing how Memphis defended Dan, I have a little bit of a crush on him    :-[

(My crush would be full on if he would have said that TO them, as opposed to in the DR - I love a man that defends those that are picked on)

Offline Brina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2008, 09:02:02 PM »
:funny:
Did ya'll see Ape's face when Ollie gave Janelle a standing ovation??  :res: Jealous Much?!?!  :funny:

lmao! It was definitely a priceless face.  Janelle is so much classier than Ape will ever be.   :bubs

I'm just hoping for the plan to stay the same so I can have a delicious cocktail while Libra walks out the door.

Memphis is so adorable..  :hearts:  He's kinda like the cute little neighborhood boy who's hair you just have to ruffle.  Oh that sexy hair  :flirt:

Mom to 6 amazing kiddos, including 2 sets of twins!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #127 on: August 10, 2008, 09:03:30 PM »
Yes,its funny how she can carry on about Howie etc.,but Ollie can only have eyes for her.Very insecure girl.
I too am sick of listening to Michelle,if she would lower her voice and clean up her language she would be tolerable.I can't muster up the sympathy for her.She isolated herself with Jessie.She's loud,abrasive,vulgar,and after last nights drunken rage a little bit scary.It was pretty funny though,especially watching Libra try to calm her down.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2008, 09:10:14 PM »
:funny:
Did ya'll see Ape's face when Ollie gave Janelle a standing ovation??  :res: Jealous Much?!?!  :funny:

I'm glad someone else noticed this! She looked very, very nasty. I think her true personality shows through in those split second facial expressions. Funny, now she wants to cut Ollie loose and play her own game. She'd be doing him a favor.
I'm finding it interesting how CBS edits the show. I only read the feed updates and watch BBAD, but what really happens isn't always made obvious in the final edit. I can't get the feeds because I would have to wear diapers and use an IV feeding tube for 12 weeks. It's such an interesting experiment in human nature. No matter how many seasons a houseguest watches before going in, they all make the same mistakes in the same circumstances, time and time again. How can they think that no one is watching? How can they do and say those things on TV? CBS outdid itself with casting this season. These house guests were specifically chosen to rub each other's nerves raw. A big improvement over BB9's cast. These are all strong, intelligent, independent people; they all really hate each other; and yet they make the same exact stupid mistakes as some of the more moronic house guests from past seasons. It must be the confines of the House that makes them that way?

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2008, 09:11:05 PM »
I'll be enjoying that cocktail with you thursday Brina!!  :blaster
Buh Bye Libra!!

And Whend, I totally agree with you about Michelle, I keep going back a forth on her. One minute I can't stand her and the next I'm feeling sorry for her. But Vulgar is the right word!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #130 on: August 10, 2008, 09:32:08 PM »
By the way - I keep forgetting to ask: Did anyone else see and hear April say in the backyard in front of everybody that Ollie looked just like Curious George the cartoon monkey? I was and still am appalled!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #131 on: August 10, 2008, 09:34:26 PM »
I heard that,he didn't seem offended,it was because he had on a yellow shirt with red writing.

Offline Brina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2008, 09:50:20 PM »
I'll be enjoying that cocktail with you thursday Brina!!  :blaster
Buh Bye Libra!!

And Whend, I totally agree with you about Michelle, I keep going back a forth on her. One minute I can't stand her and the next I'm feeling sorry for her. But Vulgar is the right word!

I'll bring the Margaritas and many other beverages to make us happy!  ;)  :hosed

I never really liked Michelle. She's annoying and I think she is underestimating the wrong people. ( I think it's b/c I dated a RI guy and he was just )

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2008, 10:01:08 PM »
Did anyone else her April say that she will be Ollie's wife?  Did I hear her right??

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2008, 10:02:57 PM »
Did anyone else her April say that she will be Ollie's wife?  Did I hear her right??

Nope - you heard correctly...and she is already taking on her wifely duties, putting him in his place at every opportunity...

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2008, 10:09:01 PM »
I just want to say one thing about last nights insanity.  I feel that the only one who made any sense and showed any restraint was Libra.  I know you will all disagree, but I feel that Libra has gotten a really bad rap.  She might have poor social skills as far as talking too much about herself and loudly, but that is the most she is guilty of.
She was no ring leader of anything.  That was all Keesha.  What is this BS that Libra got Keesha to put up Angie.  That Keisha nominated Angie to PROTECT Libra, give me a break!!! From what I saw the Angie thing was all Keesha and it was pure jealousy cause she wanted Memphis' attention.  She is jealous of any woman who gets attention from the men(why she hates April so much)  She is used to getting all the attention from the men around her.
Last night Libra told her side clearly, honestly and accurately.  Keesha was a whiney brat.  And Michelle cracked last night.  She seemed like she had a mental break.  Plus she is so desperate that she was practically begging for Keesha to be her friend. JMO
The libra thing is all moot anyway, she will be vacationing in the jury house in a few days.
Anyway, let me have it.  I know you ALL disagree....
My order of evictions
Michelle
Jerry
Memphis(I really don't see what you all see in him, ughhh)
Dan
April
Keesha
Ollie
Renny

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2008, 10:09:27 PM »
 :lol:  Is she kidding?   THese people must really go nuts in that house.  Getting the 4 women out should be the main objective of the guys in there and Renny.  I really think Renny, Memphis and Dan are the most calm normal people in there.  Renny has her moments - but overall she's a sane one compared to the rest of them.  I see Jerry still has it in for Dan and that worries me.

Since Dan seems set on his plan to play as a weak player -- that only will leaves Keesha, Memphis and Renny to win that HOH this coming week.  

Offline Brina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2008, 10:16:08 PM »
I missed Ape saying it but I'm sure she did. I think she is definitely delusional... Ollie is "enjoying" his time with her but I honestly think that's all it is.  :naughty:

I'm hoping Dan will realize that he won't be able to skate by much longer. It's time to step up and give the old codger the boot.  :yess:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2008, 10:22:48 PM »

I'm hoping Dan will realize that he won't be able to skate by much longer. It's time to step up and give the old codger the boot.  :yess:

I think you're right - he's sat back long enough - at this point, he's made enough waves that it's time for him to go big or go home...

He needs to step up in the HOH comp, and show people he's ready to play...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2008, 10:24:16 PM »
I missed Ape saying it but I'm sure she did. I think she is definitely delusional... Ollie is "enjoying" his time with her but I honestly think that's all it is.  :naughty:

You're right -- Dan needs to pull out the stops and go for this HOH-- or he and his alliance could be toast

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2008, 10:37:02 PM »
Mommycass-I for one agree with you on the Libra thing.She makes a great scapegoat for everyone now,when she's gone we'll see who gets the blame for everything.Keesha is driving me nuts too,her and April both.Every time someone puts something to Keesha she whines"Well,I was tooold"or "If I had knooown"and all is forgiven.We may be in the minority for sure,but no,your not alone on your take from last night.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2008, 10:43:48 PM »
Mommycass-I for one agree with you on the Libra thing.She makes a great scapegoat for everyone now,when she's gone we'll see who gets the blame for everything.Keesha is driving me nuts too,her and April both.Every time someone puts something to Keesha she whines"Well,I was tooold"or "If I had knooown"and all is forgiven.We may be in the minority for sure,but no,your not alone on your take from last night.

I agree with you guys as well...Libra is not my favorite, but she REALLY took the brunt of the anger last night...and that Michelle let the other girls off the hook...

And I think Keesha is an idiot today for questioning Dan's motives for talking to Libra...I would hope that if I were in Libra's situation, someone would have the compassion to sit with me for an hour or so to lessen the lonliness.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2008, 10:51:36 PM »
Renny-God love her-is too!(questioning why Dan is talking to Libra).They can't just accept someone is actually a decent,kind hearted person.But I guess if I was in there I may become a little paranoid too.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2008, 11:03:37 PM »
My take on a couple of things, the banner and what it said has been embellished beyond belief. I don't know whether Peach is right that Michelle has talked about it so much that now she believes it or whether she likes the lie and continues to add to it. I do know that she told Keesha the other night that it had to be Steven, not her brother Steven, saying Libra is a liar. It isn't true, not a single part of it. If she isn't delusional, then for me she is the Jonny Fairplay character on Big Brother.

About Libra. I feel bad for her, I know she can be annoying but she is a scapegoat. A lot of what has happened had nothing to do with her. I feel bad that she had to sit and eat alone tonight and I feel bad for her that because Dan is kind to her this evening now he is suspect. Most of the crap heaped on Libra started with April and her pettiness and her paranoia.

Keesha wanted Angie out because she thought she was the biggest threat in the house to make it to the end, at the time she, April, Ollie, Libra, Jerry and Renny had an alliance. (Could be missing one...) I don't feel like it was because she was jealous of Angie. More like Angie played a bad game sitting outside smoking and away from the others and only hanging with the guys. She was a strong person and had she played the game she would still be there under the radar.

I don't like Michelle much, but I admire that she thought how to manipulate the game and make everyone fight each other and set them up to take the other ones out while she does nothing but throw gasoline on the fire. She well could win it.

Renny and Keesha are going way overboard about Dan. The diary room had to have leaked the AP thing somehow because all of a sudden last week they all began to talk about it. Paranoia is running rampant in the BB house. I hope that they don't decide to take one off and put Dan up tomorrow. (BTW, I've watched Michelle mug for and talk to the "mirror" a million times in this house and I KNOW she's not AP!)

My 2cents.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 11:07:10 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2008, 11:08:06 PM »
I guess Dan will be the next scapegoat of the house by the looks of things.Memphis needs to knock some sense into these fools.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2008, 11:14:29 PM »
Something tells me that this whole Dan/Libra thing is going to get blown so far out of proportion that Michelle will have Jerry take Keesha off the block and put Dan up...

These people are killing me!!!   :groan:

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #146 on: August 10, 2008, 11:36:21 PM »
Well, I don't agree about Libra.  Sorry.

I do agree that she is the scapegoat and I know she didn't mastermind all the stuff she's being accused of, but IMO she has still brought every bit of it on herself.  She has been petty, dishonest and manipulative (like the others) but she hasn't been smart about it at all (like the others.)  She doesn't know when to say what to whom to get the desired effect like Keesha does.  They are playing a game and Keesha is just better at it than she is.

She STILL doesn't even come close to April on the can't-stand-her-want-her-out-right-now factor, though.

Libra turned on Keesha first.  They worked it out.  Then she turned on her AGAIN- first.  Aside from April she is the most fake, petty, materialistic, judgmental person in the entire house and I am glad she is going.

I do agree that it's sad, though - eating alone and stuff.  But she did it to herself.  When it was Brian on the block, she is the one who got paranoid and started talking crap about anyone who talked to him.  Same thing with Angie and Steven.  She made sure to trash talk and start suspicions about anyone who dared talk to the ones on the way out.  Now she can't understand why she's all alone?

Cry me a river.

Buh-bye Libra!

Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #147 on: August 11, 2008, 12:30:19 AM »
IrishLass. I agree that Libra did bring on a lot of this hating early in the gane.  I think she settled down a lot, but it was too late.  Everyone hates her.  I just don't.

Keesha is the very typical insecure woman.  She was jealous of Angie. Angie was hanging with the guys and that was where Keesha wanted to be.  Keesha feels threatened by other attractive women.  That's why she formed such a close bond with Renny right away, Renny was NO threat to her.  She works at hooters, she knows how to work a man.  If she could get every woman out(less Renny) and be at the end with the men, she could work them any which way.  She is playing A VERY STRONG GAME.  Listen to her in the sauna with Michelle.  Just working her over, lying through her teeth.  She will win this game.  She may not have gone to college but she knows how to work people, seem so sincere, and plant seeds very discreetly.  She's gonna win, so long as she doesn't take Renny to the end with her.

It's really sad that Michelle has just latched on to Keesha like a little puppy. So needy and in awe.  How can she not see that Keesha was the "get Jesse out" ring leader?

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #148 on: August 11, 2008, 12:43:13 AM »
No,tonight is a "Lets get Dan"fest.Now he's Libra's partner.I want to slap each and every one of these fools at this moment.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #149 on: August 11, 2008, 01:10:38 AM »
No,tonight is a "Lets get Dan"fest.Now he's Libra's partner.I want to slap each and every one of these fools at this moment.

I'm right there with you    :tup:   I'll hold, you slap      :snicker:      Jerry ..... I want to  :-X  or worse.  I can't believe what he has been saying about Dan.  It's one thing to bash but  I feel he has gone too far.  I have lost all respect for the man.     I'm finished