Author Topic: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Friday 8/8  (Read 75949 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Friday 8/8
« Reply #325 on: August 08, 2008, 06:43:19 PM »
HOH, Memphis asks if she is good. She's thinking about her options. Whatever you don't, don't make an alliance. She's worried about THEM. He says I haven't made any alliance with anyone. Why do you think I'm with you, you are the only one left in my alliance! I'm not WITH them.

She says I'm sure you talked to them. They gave her an option, they wanted her out this week. She was the 2-headed...

He says I don't want you to get played!

She says I've already had a couple in mind but I don't know what I'm going to do. He says hanging out is obsolete. He's not going to say I'm going to put my neck out for Keesha or Libra or Dan.

She says you're probably the one I want to take to the finals, but I'd lose.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #326 on: August 08, 2008, 06:48:09 PM »
He tells her he's not going to run to either side and tell them what they want to hear. When they get to 4 people, my ass is grass. If I leave here, I'm still not winning.

Mee: I don't have any good way to go about it. No matter what, I'm probably going up. She didn't realize what a revolving door is like.

He doesn't want her to get burned, she's all he has.

She wants to go with her gut, there's a lot of people who deserve to go up. There are 2 chairs, unfortunately I can only pick 2 people. I want them all out but you and me. Everybody was up here, we were downstairs. (Angie, Jessie, Memphis and Mee.)

He says his alliance is with her, he didn't come up there to just tell her that. We're gonna get f'd in a couple of weeks.

She explains that they are asking why she hangs out with them.

Memphis says he doesn't think Dan is in with anyone. She says Dan was told that he had the offer to be in a 5 person alliance including Memphis. Obviously if I didn't get HOH, I would have been put up. She was told by them, Libra told her that she would have put Mee up. Obviously they would have put you up.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #327 on: August 08, 2008, 06:49:04 PM »
You missed it puddin Michelle had 3 seasons all combined!   :funny:

Inside LD
they aere not real fans, lol

memphis tells mshell that whatever she does do not make an alliance with them

she says shes on her own that he is with them

he says that he is not with them that he has to be with them to keep himself in the house that they are the only 2 left in their alliance

she says she would be out this week had she not won

memphis does not want her to get played

mshell says she has 2 people she has been thinking about but is not sure who she is putting up that he is not on her agenda and that he is probably the one she wants to go to the finals with but it sucks because she would lose against him that he has keesha etc

memphis says she doesn't know that

memphis says he is not going to pick a side they all wanted to get him out

mshell says that no matter who wins hoh next week she will probably go up

he says that he brought her  up here because he does not want her to make a commitment to anyone

she says there is pov next week and wants to go for her gut that there are a lot of people that deserve to be up but theres only 2 chairs and she has to pick 2 and that if it were up to her all but him and her would be up

he says that his loyalty lies with her and hes not saying that because he knows shes not putting him up

she doesn't even think they know who their alliances are

memphis saying that he thinks dan does not have an alliance

she says that he does because he told her so that he was with K/L/R

memphis says he thinks that was just for 1 day

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #328 on: August 08, 2008, 06:49:20 PM »
Opril talking in the BR.

they both want to win POV so bad and use it to put Memphis up.

April says that they need Libra first, guess they want her up.

They think that either Dan or Keesha is going up also, they don't know.

April says that after what happened to me, anything is possible.

Ollie love this game and April hates it.

Ollie loves seeing people thing that they are so strong one second and then the next they are weak.  

They both hated how cockey Memphis was when Jessie left.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #329 on: August 08, 2008, 06:50:35 PM »
APril is tired of people floating around.

April says it doesn't matter who gets what interm of sheets because they are all washed.

Looks like Ollie is sleeping in Angie's bed next to April.

April is happy to finally sleep underneath the covers.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #330 on: August 08, 2008, 06:50:59 PM »
not to tip toe into your feeds TL but the others are quiet so thought i would try to help  :kuss:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #331 on: August 08, 2008, 06:52:08 PM »
(Thanks puddin she talks a mile a minute!)

Keesha told Mee that in her place, she'd put Keesha, libra and the Oprils up and Mee appreciated her honesty.

Each one came up individually and I didn't even know...

She says Dammit! There must have been a banner because she sees Dan going outside.

Mee: I'm in a different scenario than you, next week I have to take what comes. He says you know for a fact that I won't put you up.

He tells her to make her deals when they come up.

Mee: I'm still po'd but I am making my moves strategically. I'm sure I'm going to be screwed next week, no matter what I'm making a deal with the devils.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #332 on: August 08, 2008, 06:52:28 PM »
I will take the others then if you guys want that is fine with me :tup:

The bed making continues.

APril washed some towels too.

They can't find the pillow covers.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #333 on: August 08, 2008, 06:54:10 PM »
APril has already made her bed, boy is she fast.

Ollie says blanket is like styrofoam.

Opril is getting comfy in their room together.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #334 on: August 08, 2008, 06:55:32 PM »
(Yay! Sass!)  :hearts:

Libra told her that Jessie wanted her out, Angie wanted her out. I was a 2 headed snake. Everything she told me I knew! The blood is on your hands. I don't think that makes you better. You're not the f'ng HOH. Don't give me that ****. Get the F out!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #335 on: August 08, 2008, 06:56:29 PM »
out in the BY Dan and Renny are speaking.

Neither of them would be surprised if Keesha was up.

Dan likes Keesha, she didn't put him up and he feels that she stands up for what she believes in and is an honest person in the house.

Dan asks Renny if she thinks that Mee will join up with the little blonde one (April)

Renny isn't sure, but she thinks that April is big threat in the house.

REnny says that you can't really get a read on her, she hasn't really talked to her in the last day.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #336 on: August 08, 2008, 06:57:24 PM »
I don't care who said what, you all are in a pool of ****. They are all gonna go after each other.

Memphis: That's my hope! I'm saying she goes home, or any of them, Ollie and April go after them....

Mee: It's gonna be 3 on 3. Jerry is probably PO'd, he feels betrayed by Dan. Oprils feel betrayed.

(naming everyone who will turn on the other.)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #337 on: August 08, 2008, 06:59:15 PM »
thanks sass  :hearts:  :waves:

mshell weighed out all her options wil be screwed next week either way made deals with devils , lots of devils, had no option but to get this or would have gone home and that she might be going up next week but wont sit down for pov

memp- have you thought about the votes

mshell- umm eerrrr umm do not know who im putting up and if its a tie i break it

memp- yeah 3 and 3

BY open

mshell says it bugs her that some people think that their **** don't stink

memphis says that it sucks that libra played every hoh

mshell says that she trips lies into the hoh's ears that she called her a 2 headed snake and why didn;t they get jessie out instead of angie that she didn't know that jessie was coming after her at the time

(omg she does not stop to breath when she talks)

mshell feels that whatever decision she makes this week they can sit back and watch them go after each other

memphis says hopefully that they go after each other not them

mshell- exactly and this one is pissed off at this one and if anything they go after wach other

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #338 on: August 08, 2008, 06:59:58 PM »
Memphis: That's my hope! I don't want them to think we aren't a menace. She says it's personal now, that's not how you play the game but I'm telling them how could they do that to you! So I have everyone telling me how much they hate each other. But guess what, I got pushed aside again. I just hope it lasts, cause here I come again. HOH. POV.

It's like being down below. F'ng ... (just insert the f word about 10 times, she was down and now she's not.)

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #339 on: August 08, 2008, 07:01:35 PM »
Dan says that Jerry, April, Ollie and Mshell are fighting an uphill battle with unarmed soliders but we will see.  Dan is worried that he might be going up and leaving.  He wants to see if they can cause some trouble this week.

Renny says it is time to put her up because she couldn't play in it (:duno:) Mshell has been asking if people would rather be in the jury house or go home, as if she has the power to do it.

Dan says that is fine if she thinks that becuase right now she is sitting well in this game and more power to that.

Renny says that she is sitting well in this game right now because she isn't well liked and if someone wants to take her to the end then she will probably double cross them.  Renny has been saying from the beginning to get rid of her, she even told Keesha that. (Mshell I guess)

Dan says they have to see if Mshell doesn't join with Opril then we have a chance to survive.

REnny thinks that if Mshell was smart she wouldn't join with Opril.

Renny says she isn't going to hang out with Jerry, that he is obnoxious and Dan says that is fine with me lead him out to pasture.

Dan says that Jerry has isolated himself so bad, that he isn't going to come to anyone.  If Opril turns on Jerry he then has no where to go.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #340 on: August 08, 2008, 07:04:20 PM »
Thanks TL and Puddin :hearts:

They know that Jerry is at best only number three and with Mshell there then he is number four because Opril will run the table on that side.

Renny says that Jerry needs to control his temper, he is used to getting his own way or something.

Jerry was complaining that there was no food in the house and he didn't bother to bend over, Renny says that all he needed to do was bend over.

Dan can't believe that Jerry was only on food for 6 hours.

Dan wonders if they are on slop all day until the feast and only get to eat the feast and Renny thinks that Dan is right.

Dan tells Renny that he knows that she was a little shaky on him this week because she didn't know how he was going to vote.

REnny says that she wasn't.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #341 on: August 08, 2008, 07:04:57 PM »
Talking about the lobster and steak. She's lucky that she got HOH when everyone else is on slop. It's good for her because it will be 2nd day on slop and whoever she puts up will be on slop.

She says there will be 2 other people, he might be the host. She's going to pull every name out to show people what is in the bag.

She didn't know that Renny hated her alliance, she didn't know all these things.

Back to who hates who. They could be good for the next couple of weeks. Well they will listen to her! She's not worried about that! I'm going to fly swat everybody. I've got a lot of things I'm mad about, but I'm not going to make decisions like that.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #342 on: August 08, 2008, 07:06:34 PM »
Me: If I wasn't HOH, where would I be right now. Memphis: On the block! He says Michelle, we are in the worst alliance in history.

She doesn't want to hear about the seq house. She hopes to hear that they all killed each other and their alliance gets to pick who wins.  :lol:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #343 on: August 08, 2008, 07:06:57 PM »
Renny thinks the game gets nastier bye the day and Dan agrees.

Dan says that the question is how far are you willing to go.

Dan likes Keesha, he really does.  She is a very good friend.

REnny I have always like Keesha.  I know that she doesn't like being alone though.

Dan You are saying just in the house though.

Renny No I am saying that I don't want her going to the jury house alone though.  It all depends on what Mshell is going to do, I don't want her to sit my ass up there.

Renny is asking Dan now about his father.  His father lives about 10 minutes away and he doesn't see him too much and then bubbles.  

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #344 on: August 08, 2008, 07:07:09 PM »
She wants him to stir the pot when he talks to them.. like.. and TG! Bubbles!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #345 on: August 08, 2008, 07:10:00 PM »
Dan is saying how his father changed once his father died and that Dan is the only one who can now put his Dad in check.

Renny is talking about her son and how she got involved with his sports games.

Dan says that you are probaly so proud of him and Renny says yes.

Renny wants Dan to read a profile that was done on her son for the LSU/Auburn game.  In there he talks about her and how she was his backbone.  It also talks about her son's determination.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #346 on: August 08, 2008, 07:10:55 PM »
Carp! Back. He says the thing is, they are very, it started the revolt thing, they really don't like Ollie and April. They think they are a huge threat.

She says then they will put them up! Libra is the only person who would for sure put her up. What he's saying is that... She butts in.. I don't know what I'm doing yet..

He says she is mysterious. Yes, she says I'm a 1 headed snake..sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

He says that he's not saying it, they say it. April has all the power, has Jerry and Ollie eating out of her hand, she has those votes. 2 votes that she'll always have. They are looking at it like that. They don't want to split it up.

She says that's why they think I'm by myself. He hopes that they are focused enough that they will put 2 of the other up, that would be amazing for them! He just wants to make sure that April wouldn't put Memphis back up.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #347 on: August 08, 2008, 07:11:48 PM »
she wont tell him who shes putting up but hints that who she is putting up will be fun to watch because they are friends and will have to fight each other to stay , i think its keesha and libra , she for sure wants libra gone
:doh:

mshell thinks it will be sucky if they give her a bottle of wine all by herself tonight  :lol:

mshell - says they will all be surprised whos name gets pulled out of the box tonight (she will not tell him who)

she says that they will win by default because the others will all kill themselves, each other that angie brian and them will have to vote one of them as the winner

memphis telling her that what started this whole revolt thing is that they cannot stand Opril that they are threats

mshell says thats good because if one of them gets it they will put them up (exactly mshell)

memphis says that the only one that he would question putting her up is libra

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #348 on: August 08, 2008, 07:12:23 PM »
Renny and Dan are still talking about their family and is sounds as though Opril is out there playing pool.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #349 on: August 08, 2008, 07:15:22 PM »
Me: Op1 feels personally threatened, they went against her. He frets that they (Oprils) hate him, they don't trust him.

Memphis said there was no plan, she didn't do anything she just put me up.

Me: That's what Dan told her that after the POV they confirmed it, taking Jessie out. Obviously if their own alliance.. call each other f'ng whores. **** hit the fan. No turning back from this. If you don't think that people won't get revenge?

He says no, it's good for me...

Basically she is going to keep stirring the pot, she wants him to do that too. They have nothing to lose.. that's all she can go on now, revenge. She says they f'ng HATE them, f'ng HATEEEE them. I sit there and hear them. For 2 days they will be on slop.