Author Topic: PAST HOUSEGUESTS FROM EACH OF THE 10 SEASONS OF "BIG BROTHER"  (Read 4022 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
PAST HOUSEGUESTS FROM EACH OF THE 10 SEASONS OF "BIG BROTHER"
« on: August 08, 2008, 12:16:28 PM »
08.08.2008 THIS JUST IN... From CBS Entertainment... PAST HOUSEGUESTS FROM EACH OF THE 10 SEASONS OF "BIG BROTHER" PAY A VISIT TO THE "BIG BROTHER 10" HOUSE
         LOS ANGELES, Aug. 8 - In a surprise twist, BIG BROTHER 10 will bring back one Houseguest from each of the 10 seasons to participate in a competition that will be broadcast Sunday, Aug. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. 

The former Houseguests who will return to battle against the BIG BROTHER 10 Houseguests are listed in chronological order by season: "Chicken George" Boswell, Bunky Miller, Amy Crews Ouellette, Jun Song, Jase Wirey, Janelle Pierzina, Mike "Boogie" Malin, Jen Johnson, Matt McDonald and Brian Hart.

The Houseguests and their competitors will participate in a fun current events game where food and luxury prizes can be won.  The BIG BROTHER 10 Houseguests will be positioned inside the house, while the past seasons' Houseguests will be in the backyard.  A former Houseguest will challenge a BIG BROTHER 10 Houseguest to guess if a statement made about a current event is in the news or not.  If the Houseguest answers correctly, they win food for one day of the week or a luxury prize for the house.  If they guess incorrectly, the former Houseguest will win a cash prize.

BIG BROTHER 10 is broadcast three nights weekly, on Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) and the live eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network. 

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_entertainment/release?id=19291

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: PAST HOUSEGUESTS FROM EACH OF THE 10 SEASONS OF "BIG BROTHER"
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 12:20:49 PM »
 :jumpy: :yess:
How exciting! Thanks for posting Puddin!
Yay, Janie!! But, Boogie? They couldn't come up with someone else from all-stars? Like Will? :-[

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 12:22:11 PM »
How about Brian he gets to say neener neener!! I hope he wins a prize HAH!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 01:21:07 PM »
How about Brian he gets to say neener neener!! I hope he wins a prize HAH!

I hope so too!  :snicker:

Boogie??  :res:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 01:46:42 PM »
I am so glad they included Brian in the fun!  :hearts:

Too bad they didn't bring in Howie for April since she has such a crush on him and all.... :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 02:02:04 PM »
I am so glad they included Brian in the fun!  :hearts:

Too bad they didn't bring in Howie for April since she has such a crush on him and all.... :groan:

Howie probably found out about the crush and said no, then BB was forced to ask Boogie.
LOL!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 10:36:55 PM »
from cbs