Archive > The Mole

finale poll so whos the mole ?

<< < (2/5) > >>

gingerman28:
The few clues I have seen seem to point to Nicole, but I was wrong on Kathryn and would have been wrong on Bill (if it hadn't been so obvious) so I'm probably wrong on Nicole. (I won't even bother with the celebs).

So, Puddin, it seems that we are in bed together again  :kuss: :res:

puddin:

--- Quote from: gingerman28 on August 06, 2008, 08:44:18 PM ---The few clues I have seen seem to point to Nicole, but I was wrong on Kathryn and would have been wrong on Bill (if it hadn't been so obvious) so I'm probably wrong on Nicole. (I won't even bother with the celebs).

So, Puddin, it seems that we are in bed together again  :kuss: :res:

--- End quote ---
Don't be giving away ALL our secrets Gman  :-[  ;) :kuss:

gingerman28:
Don't worry (and you other guys can just whistle in the dark) I'd never give away the good ones :hearts:

But as to Nicole some clues:

N2O
STIs
Red Wine

All have to do with good health, doctors promote good health, Nicole is a doctor. Q.E.D. :jumpy:

puddin:
How about the fact that she was the only one running around the Mendoza streets (EP7) by herself when sent back to recount the clues, which she counted wrong, anyway .......... someone had time to stop at Mc Donalds for some chicken nuggets so ??

Slowhatch:
My kind of McDonalds!  :wine:  :lol: Fwiw, Nicole/Craig went nowhere near San Martin 1177 (the McD on the receipt), but Mark's team did pass by (if you believe the clue). (source map--large file)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version