Archive > The Mole

finale poll so whos the mole ?

<< < (4/5) > >>

gingerman28:

--- Quote from: Molecule on August 07, 2008, 08:51:19 PM ---OMG. This is the best thread yet! You all were cracking me up!

My last 2 cents: Dr. Whiner... whine... wine... get it?

I'm having a beer, sheesh...  :jam:

--- End quote ---

Jon even said that Nicole was the "wine"r :yess:

But have you tried a Warsteiner yet :jam:

KingCrimson88:
I think it's pretty obvious that it's Craig.

"Craig buried Paul"
The moles life long dream is to open his business per the mole journal, and Craig told us last episode that it's his dream, too.

puddin:

--- Quote from: KingCrimson88 on August 08, 2008, 06:29:00 PM ---I think it's pretty obvious that it's Craig.

"Craig buried Paul"
The moles life long dream is to open his business per the mole journal, and Craig told us last episode that it's his dream, too.

--- End quote ---
Strawberry Fields Forever ........   

KingCrimson88:
lol wut

puddin:

--- Quote from: KingCrimson88 on August 09, 2008, 01:20:07 AM ---lol wut

--- End quote ---
I cant get it out of my head, sorry  :lol:

Beatles Myths ~

John says "I Buried Paul" on Strawberry Fields Forever

A common belief is that John says "I Buried Paul" at the end of Strawberry Fields Forever on the Magical Mystery Tour album. In fact, he actually says "Cranberry Sauce", not once, but twice.

The Proof:

On the ending of Strawberry Fields on the version on the Anthology 2 album, you can clearly hear John saying "Cranberry Sauce" twice, and then "Calm Down, Ringo" to cause the track to come to a grinding halt.

In addition, in this interview sound clip, John corrects the interviewer to emphatically say that he said "Cranberry Sauce" and not "I Buried Paul" on Strawberry Fields.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version