Author Topic: Who is going home?  (Read 4879 times)

Theresa

Who is going home?
« on: April 06, 2004, 12:00:44 PM »
Puddin who is getting botted?  Does anyone know?  Who do you think?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Who is going home?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 12:41:13 PM »
I'm 80% sure that its Kathy..?? :( I think that Rob keeps his word with Lex..and they sacrifice Kathy..) Lots of tears.. :'(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2004, 12:47:22 PM »
ONE CASTAWAY MAKES SEPARATE PROMISES TO DIFFERENT ALLIANCES, ON "SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS," THURSDAY, APRIL 8,
ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"Anger, Tears and Chaos" -- A survivor makes conflicting promises to two castaways in different alliances, on SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS, Thursday, April 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

When the tribes finally merge, new and explosive dynamics emerge among the tribe members. The Reward Challenge offers up an overnight getaway. The stakes are raised when the All-Stars are hit with a new twist at the Immunity Challenge. Chaos erupts as the castaways prepare for Tribal Council.

And, the eleventh castaway is voted off the island.

Some new clues??
ALSO CBS EYEMAIL:
After managing to stay in the game, Amber must now decide whether she can keep her promise to those who saved her.

And anticipating an upcoming merge, Boston Rob makes another alliance, causing doubt about his loyalties.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2004, 01:10:10 PM »
No, not my Kathy! NO NO NO NO! No, that cannot happen. I love Kathy!

Well, that just ruins my week. LOL

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2004, 02:14:18 PM »
Sorry Rob...I feel the same way  :-\...the ex Mogos/New Chappys  are Doomed...Its hard to feel sorry for them in a way..its their own stupid fault..

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2004, 09:05:29 PM »
Puddin, you better be lying!!!!! Check your calendar, it isn't April 1st.  Please, Please, Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease, say that Kathy isn't going, why can't She Devil go first, or Jenna L?  Why must it be Kathy?  They should keep her around in case they need someone that can pee on demand
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2004, 09:08:50 PM »
Oh my, LMAO right now. I forgot about the peeing on demand thing. That was way too funny.

We all know that Kathy doesn't have performance issues!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2004, 10:21:50 PM »
SORRY..I'm almost positive that its Kathy..lol I forgot about the pee pee  ;D ;D

Theresa

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2004, 11:40:46 PM »
i dont want Kathy to go either, i put Lex on all my games.  i really wanted Kathy to do well.  i think besides Rupert she is my favorite one.  Rupert has really done some stupid stuff so Kathy was sort of about a tie as my favorite.

theresa

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2004, 10:34:09 AM »
I keep flipping on who is going.  I put lex on my games....but I think it is probably kathy.  I even put Shiann in SB game as hopeful that they will let them think they kept their word for one round.

surviordude_JT

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2004, 11:56:50 AM »
WHAT THE F**K

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2004, 12:32:56 PM »
I think Kathy is going to get booted this week.  She has really stepped on it as far as I'm concerned.  Instead of letting Lex lead her around by the nose, she should have taken control back when Lex & Colby decided to get rid of Richard.  Richard may be a jerk, but he stood by his alliance with Rudy until the end.  If Kathy had been able to manage an alliance with Richard, she would be sitting on top of the heap right now.  Mogo Mogo might have been in better shape, too. 

Theresa

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2004, 12:36:08 PM »
i agree with that.  i was so mad at Kathy and ShiAnn when they went against what they wanted when Richard was voted out.  They should have went with Richard, neither one really wanted to vote him out yet they went with Lex and did it any way.  They would probably be better off if they had gone with what they wanted instead of following LEx like lost puppies.

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2004, 07:51:52 PM »
Hold the phone, Kathy wasn't there for the Richard Vote, Chapera took Kathy on the boat remember.  It was the Colby vote, they should have taken Lex out instead of Colby.  This way there next boot would have been Jerri as she and Colby hated each other.  You can't blame Kathy for Richard being gone. As for Shi Ann, I never liked her in Thailand.  I would rather see the Steph the firefighter that slept in the sand than Shi Ann, or JoAnne from the Amazon.

I think Shi Ann should go home, she has shown herself to be a flip-flop person.  let's just hope Kathy wins immunity.  I won't believe she's going unless ,she sends me an email before the show. LOL

Snickers is a die hard, Kathy, Rupert fan.  I went down on the ship when it time for Helen to go in Thailand too.
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Theresa

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2004, 11:20:40 PM »
Hey your right, and i sure hope it isnt Kathy too.