Archive > The Mole

The Mole: Episode 9 Discussion

<< < (28/28)

Slowhatch:
The transcript:
Jon: In just a moment, I'll ask you to select one of three envelopes. In each of these envelopes, you'll find three different sets of clues unique to each player
The players aren't shown picking up the envelopes; in one frame Jon says "Let's go!" and in the next frame you see the three walking off with their envelopes. Could producers have created nine different trips? Possibly, but I doubt it; I think each player's trip was the same, no matter which envelope was chosen. Then why not hand out tagged envelopes to each player? Beats me; appearance of randomness, maybe?

gingerman28:

--- Quote from: Slowhatch on August 06, 2008, 12:01:02 PM ---The transcript:
Jon: In just a moment, I'll ask you to select one of three envelopes. In each of these envelopes, you'll find three different sets of clues unique to each player
The players aren't shown picking up the envelopes; in one frame Jon says "Let's go!" and in the next frame you see the three walking off with their envelopes. Could producers have created nine different trips? Possibly, but I doubt it; I think each player's trip was the same, no matter which envelope was chosen. Then why not hand out tagged envelopes to each player? Beats me; appearance of randomness, maybe?

--- End quote ---

Each players trips were NOT the same.  Each went to three different locations, had three different questions, and three different tasks.  You're right we did not ACTUALLY SEE each player select his or her own envelope.

Another thing which I wonder has any signifacne.  Jon started off sitting at the table with a cup of coffee.  Later on he had a bottle and glass of red wine.  But he never was shown drinking and the level of wine in the glass always remained the same.  There have been other instances of the sight of red wine.  I wonder if it has any real signifance?

patlini:
Gingerman I picked up on the wine in this episode.

my thought was, is Jon getting hammered on his own?

Wine has been an occuring theme throughout this series, I'm sure its something but what i don't know.

gingerman28:

--- Quote from: patlini on August 06, 2008, 04:09:09 PM ---Gingerman I picked up on the wine in this episode.

my thought was, is Jon getting hammered on his own?

Wine has been an occuring theme throughout this series, I'm sure its something but what i don't know.

--- End quote ---

This is a real s t r e c h, but RED WINE is claimed to have many Heath attributes such as: prevention of heart attacks, production of good cholestrol, also seems to prevent some kinds of cancer.  So Red Wine could refer to health, health refers to doctors, doctors refers to Nicole.  Of course, red wine or any wine should not be drunk by pregnant women.  Afterwards, celebrate your good health.

As I said, it is a stretch but the red wine could point to good health and to doctors who work to promote good health.

patlini:
Gman - that could work  :tup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version