The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 3 Schedule and Viewing Options

<< < (7/9) > >>

tarflyonthewall:
Can someone send me/upload Youtube links for episode 5? My usual source has apparently moved over to Veoh, and... well, five 20MB files is easier to get than two 646MB files, if you get my drift.

And could I ask the same thing for any parts of TARA2? I haven't been able to find anywhere. (Though I can tell you how to get TARA1.)

georgiapeach:
Nice to see you again!

:waves:

tarflyonthewall:
Nice to be back. I sorta lurk when I have even less interesting things to say than usual.

tarflyonthewall:
Not sure if this is exactly the right place for this, but anyway... :duno:

Can anyone point me to any TARA2 episodes (as in the Marvilson season, not as in the episode the Korean brothers got eliminated ;)) on Youtube? I've found the two Philippines episodes, but can't seem to get any more, and stupid restrictions on this computer mean I can't download something the size of a torrent in one go :'(.

apskip:
tarfly on the wall, I will offer my opinion as to why there are no episodes of ARA2 on YouTube. They were quarantined as a result of legal action(or threatened action) by SONY, parent company of AXN. You may have to do what you are alrready aware of at this point. We are talking approximately 400 million bytes an episode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version