Author Topic: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Saturday 8/2  (Read 82500 times)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Saturday 8/2
« Reply #375 on: August 02, 2008, 02:58:39 PM »
hair stratagy!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #376 on: August 02, 2008, 03:01:10 PM »
Michelle asks Memphis if he is happy he got his shaving cream

He is

fish again!  keeps blowing out my eardrums! :knuckles:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #377 on: August 02, 2008, 03:01:23 PM »
April talking about her conversation with Memphis this morning.  He said he's not going to campaign.  But, then Jessie came outside. I did talk to Memphis, he wants to stay in the game. He doesn't handle things like Jessie. I haven't, I still haven't changed my mind at this point, I still feel like he's walking away with $50,000 car, that's second place.  That's not fair. 

Renny: That's how much its worth?

APril: Oh yeah.  He's already beat us, he doesn't have to drive that car. That's my big concern with Memphis. SUre Jessie is pissing people o ff, its just tough. This is Memphis' first time on the block. He's a strong player, and this is our chance to get him off. I want to do what's best for the alliance. I want all of your opinions.

Renny: Day by day it could change.

April: I don't want you tot hink my mind's made up with Memphis. Memphis is my primary target, I told everyone that. But again, we can't have someoone so hostile in this house, causing drama, being mean to my friends, How much longer do we have to deal with someone.

Renny:  we don't have anything today do we?

April: I wouldn't put it past them.  WHen I walked in and saw that POV sitting on the chair last night  . . .

Fish
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #378 on: August 02, 2008, 03:04:05 PM »
 :funny:

feed switch

Keesha and Mem whispering

now telling Keesha what he told April about trying to get Jerry to use the POV for the slop pass

Keesha: be careful who you talk to

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #379 on: August 02, 2008, 03:05:36 PM »
Libra: And Renny took it upon herself last night to talk to Jessie and Michelle, I was like, I feel bad too, but if it were her.

April: Why do you feel bad? I wanna shake you. Its a ****ing game. They wouldn't have hesitated. 

Libra: I still feel bad.

April: In one second she wouldn't have hesitated.

Libra: I laid down and I felt it sucked.

April: Would you feel better if you apologized?

Libra: No.

Ollie: Just say no hard feelings.

Libra: I will eventually, but she'll be fuming.  She looks really good in it, I wouldn't look that good and I'd never wear it.

April: That's funny.  I know you feel bad, but I don't think I would have felt bad at all.

Libra: I even asked Keesha and Keesha blah, blah, blah, but it still sucks. ITs like your HOH, it still sucks.

April: Last week it was me and you taking the brunt of Jessie's outrageous acts, this week its you and Keesha.

Ollie: WHy does Jessie not come at you?

April: I wanted to talk to you with Keesha in here. We're confused that Jessie yelled at me, Libra and Keesha and not you. 

Libra: we're just confused. SOmething's not right. 

They're waiting for Keesha.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #380 on: August 02, 2008, 03:06:12 PM »
Michelle getting the block treatment- camera following her

she needs to lighten up- she loved wearing the green unitard the other night!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #381 on: August 02, 2008, 03:07:52 PM »
April: Memphis is a good guy. I laugh at him for saying I'm not his target. I'm not ****ing stupid. You have to put up someone.  Its like duh.  You know? And not to be greedy, but my main reason is because of the car, and I told him that downstairs.  (I don't remember her saying that.)

Libra didn't sleep last night (Jessie repeat)

April thinks that she can turn the lights off because BB hasn't told them to keep the lights on for the day.  She loves the darkness upstairs.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #382 on: August 02, 2008, 03:08:56 PM »
Michelle puts on an apron-

Renny: your doing alot of banging this morning Michelle   :funny: I love Renny!  :hearts:
not sure if she answered

Keesha needs to go lay out

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #383 on: August 02, 2008, 03:12:07 PM »
I have to leave in about 20 mins.  If anyone is lurking

Michelle cooking and she is being loud about it.  no talking

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #384 on: August 02, 2008, 03:13:51 PM »
Jerry making slop

Michelle banging away

no talk

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #385 on: August 02, 2008, 03:15:26 PM »
TENSION!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #386 on: August 02, 2008, 03:17:43 PM »
Dan asks April to come to him and ask him if Jessie says he said something.

Ollie: Jessie hasn't approached me like he approaches them, because they have alot in commmon.

April: This isn't an attack.

Ollie: Yes it is.

April: Your defensive.

Ollie: He's a confrontational person and he sees that in you so that's why he treats you like that.

April: IF we're the strongest alliance, we didn't have to say anything to you.  We're coming to you. We want to know what's up. Its not an attack.

Libra; We just want to keep the communication open. We don't want to suspect you, we want to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Ollie: I'm glad you came to me.

April: All three of us were thinking it, so we decided to ask you.

Ollie :Has anyone attacked me?  No one is going to because I'm not a confrontational dude.  You all want me to flip the script I will.

Libra: I jsut want to know how Jessie can dissect the three of us, but not touch you.

Ollie: I have nothing aligned with Jessie, and I put that on my mom's life.  Let's just squash that now. I have nothing with him.  I'll vote him out this week if that's what you want.

April: How often

Keesha: We have to do this, we have to stop attacking each other. WHen we question each other, we feel attacked and get defensive. We need to realize we aren't picking on each other.

Ollie: i'm not going to change my behavior toward him. That's who I am.

Keesha; They're just questions we all asked each other and never asked you.

Libra: We thought it best for the alliance.

Ollie: I"m sure this isn't the first time you had this conversation.

Libra: Yeah it is.  I have no beef with you Ollie.

APril: ANd you know how I feel about you.

Keesha; I can't stand you Turtle. heeheehee

Ollie: Now is the time to talk about it, is there anything else?

Libra: Now this squashes it and it won't fester all day.

April: There's a lot of things that we need to forgive and forget with each.  Forgive them for it, and we're part of the alliance.  FIrst of all if Keesha and I can be in an alliance after the stuff we said, this little conversation is nothing.

Ollie: but it is.  I am offended.

Libra: I can't even take a piss without someone looking at me the wrong way. 

Ollie: I haven't done anything to the point where I should be looked at differently. I'm being too friendly and I'm being criticized.

Libra: We're not saying that.

Ollie: He hasn't attacked Dan.

Keesha: Yeah, he has.

April: Be friends with Memphis even. I don't care. 

Ollie: I don't blame you.  LIke from week one when you called me out with brian, I'm not going to lie to you guys. If I did have something with Jessie I'd tell you.   

Libra: Please don't be mad, respect the fact that we came to you all together in here in private.

Ollie: Yeah. We've controlled the whole game so far.  WHy would I be stupid and wreck that.

Libra; we're trying to break our pattern and not do this in public.

April: Wait until you're personally attacked, its so bad.

Keesha; YOu're not used to confrontation.

Ollie:  That's because I avoid it.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #387 on: August 02, 2008, 03:21:13 PM »
Michelle eating and being polite and anwering questions anyway

Renny asks about the fish food, Michelle tells her its for upstairs fish

Renny takes it up

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #388 on: August 02, 2008, 03:22:29 PM »
Libra rehashing the POV last night.

Libra: Are you still upset?

Ollie: I"m cool.

April: I took the money, **** this. I gave half to Jerry, but I'm still sitting back going this sucks.  You don't even want it because you're so angry at the game.

Keesha: You had a lot of stress yesterday. You'd have been an idiot to not take the money.

Libra: What about me? I was supposed to wear the leotard.

April: Those three are seeing the power we have.  For me, you and Jerry to be the last three standing up there. They're starting to see some stuff. They're like oh my god. I thought for sure Memphis had the game.  Not knowing he was going to peg renny with the ball.  It was weird.

Keesha: It was crazy the way it worked out.  Somethings are just meant to be.

April: It was really just randomm.

Keesha: Everything happens for a reason.

April: Do you think the POV ceremony will be tomorrow.

Libra: Poor Jerry, he was slamming the slop bucket.

Keesha: Memphis was so worried about who to put the slop on and he said he wasn't going to do APril and definitely not Libra.  Who did he have? 

Libra: He said he didn't have anyone else. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #389 on: August 02, 2008, 03:22:49 PM »
Memphis enters

Michelle asks if he put red on just to match her
Mem: I did

Michelle done and washing her plate

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #390 on: August 02, 2008, 03:24:43 PM »
The girls are talking about Michelle still being pissed. They think she'd have bounced back sooner. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #391 on: August 02, 2008, 03:28:13 PM »
Keesha: Jessie is so weird. He's now trying to be my friend. 

APril: He might be bipolar.

Keesha: There is something going on. He'll do that and then there's nothing.

April: Last night, I walked down there and Michelle and Jessie were sitting on the stools and started asking me about the money. I thought for sure they were going to come after me.

Libra: I thought Ollie handled it . .

April: Weird . . . Why was he getting all defensive.

Keesha: If he can't handle that, then he's in trouble. We will all be personally attacked. If he thinks that isn't going to  happen, he's crazy.

April: We've all dealt with personal attacks. I'm still upset, but this is where trust comes in, I've said mean things about my twin sister. Would I ever abandon my sister? Absolutely not. THere were days I cannot stand her. But so help me god, I'd jump in front of a train for her. I sincerely apologize for the way I approached you guys. I've been trying to give myself the 8 min rule. I have a very short fuse.  My head spins.

The girls are watching a fight . . .Dan and someone.  There's some screaming about slop. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #392 on: August 02, 2008, 03:28:42 PM »
Memphis at the counter- wonder if he is gonna ask Jerry?

Memphis: Jerry you can't be mad at me for putting you on slop

Jerry: I expected it

Memphis proposes slop pass for POV

Jerry: I knew about it (slop) that part of it, the only thing I got a little mad at was you laughing at me last night

Mem: I was laughing at the fact that everyone went upstairs and I was down here alone

and he leaves

Renny: how you doing colonel

Jerry: having trouble waiting for the water to boil...oh **** I have it on low...that was a long night last night, you got a nice funny personality

Jerry starts yelling, gettin ready to eat me favorite food, I want no one taking my slop, I'm gonna eat me slop

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #393 on: August 02, 2008, 03:31:22 PM »
feed switch

Michelle bitchin' about wearing this for live shows and Craig Ferguson

Mem: you'll get soem face time with him he will ask you about it

Michelle talking about rocking it out with heels etc...

Mem: hot one today

Mich: wonder if I get sweat spots on this

they both agree she will

Mem to Dan its gotta be one of the hottest days so far

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #394 on: August 02, 2008, 03:32:32 PM »
Libra: Ollie's running in 100 degree weather okay.

April: I didn't give myself time. I was so burned out and for him to go charging in here and talking about my friends talking about me. I just got out. I didn't give myself a chance to think about it.  Here we just had this conversation about nominations and winning POV.  I didn't give myself 8 minutes.

Keesha: I just can't stand the fact that he makes up a lie, like it sucks, you want to prove yourself in this house. THat's my biggest problem in the game.  Angie wasn't coming after me, she was coming after APril and LIbra and I was looking out for you guys, I thought that was a way to prove myself.  I didn't care for her, I thought she was a huge threat. She told me straight up that she was coming after LIbra and April and you're in my alliance. It wasn't for myself. I could have put someone else out like big mouth Jessie. I was afraid she would get it before you and take one of you out and I don't want you to go. I apologize too. I also have a huge temper and I feel like I keep trying to tell you, I want to shake you, you have nothing to worry about with me. I keep trying to prove it in anyway I can. I think we get played against each other easily.  They see that.

APril: they think its a jealousy thing between us.  Everyone of them tries to get me to hate you. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #395 on: August 02, 2008, 03:33:27 PM »
Mich: wake up so we can enjoy muy camel toe together outside

Jesse isn't it crazy hot outside

Mich: yes, so I get to watch everyone sunbath and layout while I sweat

Jesse: come here

Mich: I have to take out my laundry, I'll be right back

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #396 on: August 02, 2008, 03:34:37 PM »
I really have to go- is anyone on?

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #397 on: August 02, 2008, 03:37:15 PM »
Keesha: when I got HOH, I felt a closeness to you. In the beginning, I didn't get that chance. I've seen a whole different side of you. THat's why I went to you directly. 

April: How did Jessie know about the Steven and Memphis thing? You were telling me you didn't say anything?

Keesha: I don't know. I don't talk to Jessie.

APril: I want to reiterate, I do not go past the note that you put up Angie to save us. I did see that from you and that did gain trust.

Keesha: I did want to ask you about the birthday thing.

April: That was in my own ears.  SHe has to do this and its our ****ing birthday week,

Keesha: What?

APril: When I came into the room, there was loud talking, I don't know where it came from. I heard its our birthday week and she's doing this to us.  I know I was standing out there.

Keesha: I don't think we were talking about you.

Libra:  I did say it was f'd up that you didn't believe me. I said it. 

APril: I had no doubt in you.

Libra: At the same time, I just walked out of the room and he didn't know anything about it. He didn't know it was the after effect of me getting it out.

April: we're all going to hold our own, whether it was Keesha taking out one of the strongest players, me on the other hand, too, supposedly Angie wasn't coming after Keesha, But I heard Jessie and MIchelle weren't coming after me.  I heard you could have let Michell win.

Keesha: I heard it was April and LIbra they wanted to put up.

April: She tried to make the deal.  I looked down at you and I said **** no. I wasn't going to let her put you two up. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #398 on: August 02, 2008, 03:38:37 PM »
April crawling up on the cross!  :funny:

Telling how she looked at all of them (he peeps) and could've stayed up there a couple more hours- she wasn't taking safty form Michelle and Jesse, cause then one of her srew would go up

The Cats  :meow: about everyone and everything

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #399 on: August 02, 2008, 03:39:38 PM »
April: I had a lot of doubt about Jerry and he proved him self.  It wasn't that I doubted Libra.  I see you winning HOH next week. But, when you place people on that block, you're the one responsible for protecting those nominations.

Libra: What threw me over the top was Dan's comment.

April: Dan just blabs.  He came up to me and said put Jessie and Memphis. I'm getting annoyed about the bathroom. 

Libra: That's his ploy to get up here. 

~ Caitlin Thomas