Author Topic: AliWhore on The Amazing Race?  (Read 6626 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
AliWhore on The Amazing Race?
« on: April 04, 2004, 08:45:34 PM »
What is this I see? Alison is going to be on TAR? HUH? What the hell. How is that fair? She was on one Reality TV show, let someone else be on. I cannot believe this. Is this true?

Rob

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: AliWhore on The Amazing Race?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2004, 08:52:30 PM »
Wouldn't that be breaking your contract, telling everyone that you are going to be on The Amazing Race? Just because you are a Reality TV, uh, how do I put this nicely, sl_t, you can tell everyone you and your boy friend, who shouldn't have taken you back after doing what you did in the BB house, are on TAR?

It was posted on April 2nd, but maybe the time change screwed her up, and she thought it was still April Fools Day!

Here is the link to her post
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/BB4_Alison_Irwin/message/552

WHATS UP EVERYONE!
YES...DONNY AND I ARE ON THE AMAZING RACE!!! (remember when I had to
go spend some time away.......well I did....FAR FAR AWAY)
I can't talk about it really....but it is true.
So have fun watching!
It airs the same night as big bro...so this should be quite
interesting!
LUV YOU ALL
ali

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2004, 02:56:32 AM »
I have no idea why it was released to the media?? Do you really think that its a hoax Rob??
I really liked Allison and wanted her to win BB..she's almost a hometown girl to me..she went to college less than a hour from where I live..I'm looking forward to seeing her on TAR..I'm probably the only person that liked Ally??

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2004, 10:31:52 AM »
Hey guys.  the Ali/Donny on TAR is not a hoax.  It's definite, I got first hand info.  I went to U of Pitt.  And Puddin, i think you are the only person that liked her unless like many others you dont really know her.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2004, 03:19:52 PM »
Allison was ok, until she started crying about not going to have a bf after she got out of the house, and she was ALWAYS flirting with Nate or someone! That is what made me not like her!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2004, 10:27:23 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys.  the Ali/Donny on TAR is not a hoax.  It's definite, I got first hand info.  I went to U of Pitt.  And Puddin, i think you are the only person that liked her unless like many others you dont really know her.
Thanks for the info  pittgirl  and welcome to the boards.. :D!!

Allison was ok, until she started crying about not going to have a bf after she got out of the house, and she was ALWAYS flirting with Nate or someone! That is what made me not like her!
Yeah..she was somewhat phony Rob..but, heck..a girls gotta do what she's gotta do to win..well almost win ...I still like her and I can't wait to see her on TAR!! :)

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2004, 09:10:36 AM »
I just can't beleive that they are there.  And for Donny's sake, I do hope they do well, but I don't understand what he is thinking still with her.  All of the vindictive things she did on BB.  And even Justin said she was crazy.  He called it when he told the story about her climbing in his window one night.
She embarressed Donny and by staying with her publicly i think he is embarressing himself now! ???

CindiLou

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2004, 03:37:37 PM »
Noooooooooo! I couldn't stand her last summer on BB, now I have to watch her on TAR? Noooooooooooooo!

Puddin, where are you? I am about an hour southwest of Pittsburgh.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2004, 04:38:19 PM »
I'm in the Pocono's.....Ally goes to college in Bloombsburg..well at least she did?? On BB she talked about our area a lot..

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2004, 08:59:52 AM »
Ali didnt go to Bloomsburg.  She went to Pitt.  Donny also went to Pitt, where he played football.  He then transferred last year to Bloom to play football.  Ali was living with him after she came back from BB but never went to school there!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2004, 12:14:37 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up for me pittgirl  :D..I know that she talked about Bloomsburg college and assumed that she was attending classes there.. :P..My Bad :-[