Archive > The Mole

8/4 ~ The Mole EP9 Media/Videos etc

<< < (2/4) > >>

Rabbit:
slowhatch... i just looked at the caps tonight and just about died when i saw the base of the Floralis behind Nicole. A couple weeks ago i had ran across a pic of it and thought it would make a beautiful location for a riddle i do, so i bookmarked it.

what a shock when i saw it is the place of the final quiz!

got a question though. IN other seasons of the mole (and other int'l versions), they always announce the winner at the place they take the quiz. How would they do that here? a spotlight? or would it take place somewhere else?

it's gonna be brutal to wait another week to find out the winner!

Slowhatch:

--- Quote ---got a question though. IN other seasons of the mole (and other int'l versions), they always announce the winner at the place they take the quiz. How would they do that here?
--- End quote ---
I may have written too soon. My tv listings show two more episodes, on the 4th and 11th. A two-part final? A final and a reunion/retrospective? I just don't know; I'm a newbie (before this season, I only saw a few minutes of season 1) so I have nothing to compare.
As far as Floralis, the fellow who took these photos wrote that the sculpture glows red at night, which matches the caps from ABCMediaNet.

Rabbit:
yeah that's what is bothering me. previous seasons, they've taken the test, then one of their rooms is unlocked and the winner steps out. Having it be two different nights throws a monkey wrench into things. My tv's onscreen guide says the eppy on the 4th is two challenges and the quiz. the writeup for the 11th says the winner is announced and the mole is revealed. Having it two different nights gives the option of moving the final 3 to another location a la Survivor but i have a feeling they're just going to get to the point of Jon saying "Please light up the winner of the Mole" then "to be continued" will flash on our screens.

I bet, since it is outside, that it will be a spotlight shining on them like the baseball diamond finale of Mole UK (or was it AU).

here is a gorgeous pic of the Floralis lit up at night glowing red. It looks to be the same POV as in the screen caps. I would bet the wide open grassy area in the foregrounds is the spot where they take their quiz.

http://www.panoramio.com/photos/original/1782273.jpg

puddin:
Good job Slowhatch & Rabbit

heres a clip

http://www.tv.com/video/14664/the-mole-3.0-episode-9?o=tv&tag=latest;videos;watchbtn;0

puddin:

EP9: 7..26..52

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version