The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Jon and Kelly and the Ped-Egg

(1/2) > >>

apskip:
The last time you heard from me on the subject of the Ped-Egg, it was to extol its virtues. I first learned about it on the Internet as a result of some thread pointing the way. Jon Corso and Kelly Parks-Corso, the dynamic duo who should have won AR4 and were my favorites to do so, were the models and spokespersons on the Ped-Egg Internet commercial. The Ped-Egg has been a major commercial success(if you use it, you will find out why). John and Kelly apparently got about $350 each to do the commercial and were forced to sign papers they say they were not given the opportuntiy to read. Well now that it is no longer a minor thing but a major commercial success, they feel entitled to increased renumeration. They have sued the Ped-Egg people in Miami court. It is unclear what will happen. Stay tuned and in the meantime buy your Ped-Eggs.

Hooky:
What are Ped-Eggs (or do I not want to know)? :ascared

Slowhatch:

--- Quote ---What are Ped-Eggs
--- End quote ---
A product page (with the J/K video) here. The document is here and a CNN video story about the suit is here.

patlini:
I'll admit I brought one last week

they're excellent

good job jon and kelly  :funny:

TARAsia Fan:
Libra of BB10 was using one on Sunday night and grossing out everyone when the shavings went into the bathroom drawer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version