Author Topic: BB10 Live Feed Updates 7/26 day 13  (Read 85001 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates 7/26 day 13
« Reply #225 on: July 26, 2008, 03:00:48 PM »
Angie can't beleive that the people that stuck their boobs in Jerrys face and made him touch them is the same person accusing him of being a molester and can't believe that April really beleives that Jerry grabbing her boobs made the cover of time magazine  :funny:

Memphis- i was like are you ****ing serious right now?

:lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #226 on: July 26, 2008, 03:04:41 PM »
checking on the HOH, Keesha/April/DAn  blahblah

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #227 on: July 26, 2008, 03:09:12 PM »
Mshell reports to Jess that Jerry is following her around the house

Jess says if he wins HOH should he straight up ask Ollie if hes using April to get ahead in the game?

Mshell say no he doesn't want a blow out

Jess says that if Ollie says yes he will put up April/Libra if he says no he will put up Ollie/April

he wants to weaken AOL, is sick of April and Dan riding wings

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #228 on: July 26, 2008, 03:15:49 PM »
Hiya Puddin' honey- want a break?  sorry I had unexpected company, they've gone to the outlets for a bit now  :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #229 on: July 26, 2008, 03:16:39 PM »
Keesha is rehashing her talk with Jessie earlier in the HOH with April and Dan they stick their comments in here and there.

They are guessing what the HOH comp is next week, buzzer, endurance etc

They think that BB will not do endurance right away because its unfair to Jerry & Jessie because of their body types.

Now talking about when jury starts, its after the next 2 evictions and they have to start thinking about who they don't want , they do not want Mshell and Jessie in there togehter along with Angie. Memphis and Mshell might be okay, they are not that tight.

Keesha says that Jess is now using her friendship with Steven to get off the block where as hes the one that sent Steven out.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2008, 03:18:07 PM »
Very quiet in the BY!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2008, 03:18:37 PM »
Hiya Puddin' honey- want a break?  sorry I had unexpected company, they've gone to the outlets for a bit now  :hearts:
Oh I'll take that offer Queeny  :jumpy: .. just ignore feeds 1 & 2 in the HOH they are repeating everything already typed above  :lol:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #232 on: July 26, 2008, 03:19:44 PM »
Angie and Mem talking about Renny's vote, keesha could get it and bully Dan -  Are they really gonna vote out Libra?

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #233 on: July 26, 2008, 03:25:10 PM »
Sounds like Angie has an idea of them all going up there (maybe like with Jerry)

Angie: (practicing) Keesha obviously if you do this you will have Renny's support and Dan's suport.....Does she know Libra called her out on the POV

Mem: yeah, she knows that Libra said if it wasn't for me she wouldn't have won

Jesse: freaking out had been up in the HOH and asking April remembers what she promised me......I'm freaking out I can't sleep

Angie: its not over yet, we are trying to figure out how to talk to her

Jesse: there are guard dogs

Angie: we will tell them we want to talk to him

Jesse is gonna blow up a bunch of stuff- he is gonna call someone out on wanting to put up dan

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #234 on: July 26, 2008, 03:28:14 PM »
Jesse very excited telling April because of her he can't sleep and can't eat can't live like this- wasn't it you that told me to put up Dan

April: I'm not HOH, you want me to strangle her and tell her what to do (Keesha)

April and Jesse are arguing about whos idea it was to put up steven

Jesse: it was you Ollie and Libra who faned out

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #235 on: July 26, 2008, 03:33:38 PM »
UGh feed troubles!

Jesse: wanted to take Libra out, and now she was my down fall

April: I'm just going with what the group wants

Jesse: oh so your gonna be like Jerry, just go with whos in power...who did I say I wanted to put up

April: Dan, Renny and ?...I dont' know I'm not in on every ****in' converstaion in this house...Jerry, Dan and Renny

April saying she doesn't know how Steven got put up

Jesse: You, Ollie and Libra told me that Steven was more of a threat to you

Jesse: is repeating what Keesha said in her speech- that because he took out Steven  blahblah

April: you not even the one planned to go...

goning on now about how Keesha gave Libra her word that she wouldn't put her up etc....

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #236 on: July 26, 2008, 03:36:36 PM »
Queeny, I'm not to where I can post convo, but I can post caps.. if that would help.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #237 on: July 26, 2008, 03:38:52 PM »
Jesse telling them that Jerry said he would just stick to HOH like a fly on **** tilll they do what he wants! :funny:

April: I have told people time and time again I have no issues with you Jesse I like you

he raised his voice:  gist April Ollie and Libra promised him he wasn't going up- but didn't say anything about Keesha not putting him up

Jesse continues: I feel bad for Dan and I swe are just pawns, I listened to everybody and still got my knees chopped off, Can't sleep and can't eat again!

Sure TL :waves:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #238 on: July 26, 2008, 03:39:44 PM »
Lots of loud talking.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #239 on: July 26, 2008, 03:43:25 PM »

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2008, 03:44:48 PM »
April and Jesse getting a bit more personal now about she thinks he is synical and something about wakeing her up.  Sorry have no feed 2 and choppy feed 1

Jesse saying that Aprila nd Libra are sitting pretty and just asking questions

April: I have never heard anyone say me and Ollie having to get broken up to strong opf an allience

Jesse: when I was HOH i listened to the group and did what they wanted...If Libra was up her I"d tell her the same thing...don't know about you Dan ...how much have you slept how much have you ate....I do this for a living(body building) I can bring it into the house...Dan brought religion into the house and that cool.. I would never say that about Jerry, all I said was I hope to be in that shape at that age

(so there must be something going back to Jerry that Jesse may have said but Jerry won't tell him who)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2008, 03:51:00 PM »
sorry was watering my dead flowers and cleaning milk leaking in my fridge  :lol:

What did I miss? oh Jessie trying to save his and Angies ass, same ole same ole

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #242 on: July 26, 2008, 03:51:13 PM »
April yelling about just wanting to be able to sleep- I guess Dan and Jesse were playing a game   :duno:

Jesse: is wondering why they would say he was safe and then everyone wanted Steven out and now they put him up for it when it was what they wanted

April is giving her word she will not vote him out

Jesse: (is totally confusing)  he can't believe she won't vote for him because she promised he was safe

April: wanted Memphis up...they are gonna vote Angie out

Keesha: to get Angie out, if I had put her up with Jerry she would have stayed

Jesse: why did you put
angie up

Keesha: she was coming after me...now rehashing that

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #243 on: July 26, 2008, 03:51:57 PM »
Wish I could hear! Puddin he went up and confronted them in the HOH trying to start a big brawl, I have no sound.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #244 on: July 26, 2008, 03:53:54 PM »
Let me repeat what Jessie is saying ...........he can't eat he cant sleep hes in jail for something he did not do has lost 10 lbs  :badhorse:   blahblah :meme

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #245 on: July 26, 2008, 03:55:12 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( (And keep in mind he can't eat or sleep!)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #246 on: July 26, 2008, 03:55:50 PM »
I'm not typing it again .......

Keesha telling Memph that she did not think she won the POV
Memph says he said oh **** when she won because he knows that her plan was not to win
Jessie now in the HOH, Memp leaves

Jess singing the blues that he is losing weight can't stop thinking about it thinks hes going out

Jess feels that hes in jail because someone persuaded her to put him up and hes getting falsely accused of a crime he didn't do and the one who did it is walking free ans that when he walks out the door no one will like her and she will go up next week because of it to think of what her parents are thinking, that he is up because she is trusting the wrong people....feels sick...can't sleep..the people that she trusts will vote him out.

They are sitting up here laughing she will see everyones true colors, shes trusting their word and he did too but look where hes sitting. She will be weaker in this game when he walks out the door, everyone will be mad when he walks out the door, think of what her parents see, do you think they want to see you in an alliance with people that have lied to you, I'll be walking out the door can't sleep can't eat.

Keesha- ****

Jess -- you can't win HOH twice you will be walking out the door, Steven told you to look out for her, why? because Steven knows shes someone to watch out for, I'll be walking out the door and then you will see your mistake.
I'm sorry don't know  blahblah they have you wrapped up in their lives, I did nothing and am sitting here.

:badhorse:

.............I am in jail for something I didn't do, none of them will be on your side they will be laughing, I know from actions, I've been in your spot, sitting here  blahblah want to get out people that are strong and coming after them, I'm not coming after them. Fabircated lies, think of your family, you'll be seeing them soon, its all Libra

Keesha- I know Jessie and I haven't made up my mind *sigh*

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #247 on: July 26, 2008, 03:55:59 PM »
Libra won't really talk to him- and Keesha is saying you have the wrong two people here baby

Jesse saying how she (Libra)was up there all the other times, she talked things out with Brian..why not me

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #248 on: July 26, 2008, 03:58:18 PM »
Jerry never told Angie she was safe this week, JAMM lieing to cause trouble for Jerry by trying to get Keesha to use the POV on Jessie and shes not going to use it, thats the jest of it

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #249 on: July 26, 2008, 03:58:43 PM »
What a sales man Jesse is!

Still rehashing what Libra did to them getting them to fight each other, fighting with Renny and Jerry

Thank God for Renny! :hearts:

Renny: you realize how long you been up here- its almost 2 o'clock!

They get back into it-repeat