Author Topic: Who hates Jessie???  (Read 13524 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Who hates Jessie???
« on: July 24, 2008, 09:39:55 PM »
I DO
I DO
I DO

the comment about his muscles not fitting into the camera made me NOT LIKE HIM

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
Re: Who hates Jessie???
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 10:44:59 AM »
 I don't yet...

I found those little statements of his to be on the funny side,  rob...must have been my mood!
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 11:29:41 AM »
I DO
I DO
I DO

What a piece of work he is.  Steven's going home and all he has to say is at least Steven got to benefit from His Excellence!  Because if I was going home, I wouldn't be happy unless Steven took me under his wing to.  WHAT A PRIVILEGE! 

Then talking with Craig Ferguson...Late Night television, Honey and April....Most Of America got it!!
NO.................Steven says, The Honey Thing...I Won it and that's all you need to know.  ???  DUH

I loved that Craig said, I'm not talking to you!   IN YOUR FACE JESSE.

I don't care how much you were picked on as a kid.  HE IS AN ARROGANT, WEAKLING (mentally) with muscles.  Look what he's doing to his girlfriend.  He cheated, they worked it out and now he's like...I am committed, but I wish I wasn't.  Girlfriend, SPIT ON HIM AND LEAVE!!!

OK, Thanks for this space to vent Rob.  I feel much better now.   8)

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 11:59:15 AM »
Count me in as a Jessie-hater.  :jam: :jam: :jam:
Just here to visit.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 12:22:26 PM »
His head is too small for his body.  I think he may be taking steroids. 

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 12:36:21 PM »
i don't hate him but boy oh boy he is definitely taking something

what was that goodbye speech to steven all about

i just want him to stay around so we can see more of those speeches

I think he's taking something like the cyclists in tour de france,

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 12:46:51 PM »
I didn't dislike him until yesterday afternoon and last night. For someone who demands adoration (you didn't visit my HOH) and respect ME, (You didn't vist my HOH room, etc. etc. etc.) he surely doesn't give any.

I look at how a person treats others who can do no harm to them and the way he treats Renny and Jerry, both his elders, is disgusting.

I'm tellin ya, he's lost muscle in his haid, it's all gone elsewhere. (Think pinhead.) :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Brina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 12:58:40 PM »
I do!

He is such a pompous jerk. Makes me wanna  :killme:
Mom to 6 amazing kiddos, including 2 sets of twins!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 04:15:21 PM »
His head is too small for his body.  I think he may be taking steroids. 
I know! I thought the same thing,not even remotely attractive to me.The photochop of the pinhead was perfect!!! It is entertaining to hear some of the foolishness that comes out of his mouth,he makes himself sound stupid on a regular basis and I think thats a riot.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 04:37:16 PM »
What a turd he has turned out to be.  Jerry called it the first night.

He doesn't need adulation: he's overdosing on his own already.

My jaw dropped when I heard, "Well, you didn't visit MY room," etc.  Veto game is today, right?  Hopefully he will not win it. 

Haw haw.

--Ali

I didn't dislike him until yesterday afternoon and last night. For someone who demands adoration (you didn't visit my HOH) and respect ME, (You didn't vist my HOH room, etc. etc. etc.) he surely doesn't give any.

I look at how a person treats others who can do no harm to them and the way he treats Renny and Jerry, both his elders, is disgusting.

I'm tellin ya, he's lost muscle in his haid, it's all gone elsewhere. (Think pinhead.) :lol:

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 05:38:11 PM »
I don't hate the guy, I find him to be "slightly" arrogant. His respect trip is annoying. Good God! Get over it. If he wants to be treated with respect than he's gotta give it too.

So ya'll think he's using steroids? Ding ding ding ding! That is 100% right! There is no way in HEELL that someone looks like that naturally. 

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 07:21:18 PM »
I so want to say i do too  but in my new strategy (root for those i dont like in hopes THEY  are the one voted out) I can say that. tehehehe.   I do end up saying OMG OMG an awful lot when watching him

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 11:31:06 PM »
I so want to say i do too  but in my new strategy (root for those i dont like in hopes THEY  are the one voted out) I can say that. tehehehe.   I do end up saying OMG OMG an awful lot when watching him

LOL.. Me too but maybe not for the same reason.  :lol:

Tonight did it! I now officially hate him and his abs, his strange, long, skinny head and jutting jaw and everything else. I watched him whine and snivel with the creature for what.. 2 hours? Then he tells Keesha that he's too upset, he hasn't even talked to her. That did it for me. He disrespected the live feeders!  :jam:

Total disrespect for our fingers, our patience, our rumps that had to be planted before a computer, never mind our ears having to hear him tell a big fat lie. Fie on you Jessie, FIE!  (:;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline HisClaire

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2008, 09:47:55 PM »
haha i signed up here specifically so i could post in this thread - I Cannot Stand That Ego maniacal whiny pathetic snoresville joke.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2008, 10:38:16 PM »
:welcome3: HisClaire !! After today the Jessie hate around here has gone way up so you are in great company! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 12:42:12 AM »
Try transcribing the following every day:

I can't eat. I can't sleep. I'm losing weight. I've lost ten pounds. I'm in jail for something I didn't do. I'm going home this week. If I'm not going home this week, then I'm going home next week. I can't trust Libra. I can't trust Jerry. I can't trust Dan. I can't trust April. I can't trust Ollie. Think about your family how they're watching their little girl trust the wrong people. I'll see you in two weeks in Hollywood. You'll know how I feel when I'm voted out. I'm a nice guy. You're a nice girl. I don't deserve this. You're being played. You're going to get weaker when you're out of HoH. I'm do good.

And that's just the first ten minutes!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 01:23:30 AM »
Try transcribing the following every day:

I can't eat. I can't sleep. I'm losing weight. I've lost ten pounds. I'm in jail for something I didn't do. I'm going home this week. If I'm not going home this week, then I'm going home next week. I can't trust Libra. I can't trust Jerry. I can't trust Dan. I can't trust April. I can't trust Ollie. Think about your family how they're watching their little girl trust the wrong people. I'll see you in two weeks in Hollywood. You'll know how I feel when I'm voted out. I'm a nice guy. You're a nice girl. I don't deserve this. You're being played. You're going to get weaker when you're out of HoH. I'm do good.

And that's just the first ten minutes!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
  :lol: .. yeahthatsright Ken , hes going to talk his way right out the door :ya3:

:bigwelcome Thanks for posting HisClaire and welcome to the forum   :waves:

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2008, 09:01:47 AM »
Hate is a strong word...but I HIGHLY dislike him that is for sure....I think anybody who can disrespect their elders needs to be gotten rid of...and I'm sorry, but come on, how pretty can his g/f be if he is all over Manchelle...I think the 2 of them need to go cause I can't stand either one of them....and sorry but all those muscles mean absolutely nothing to me...he is a weak character and has NO class...Thanks for having this topic, got to vent about uckiness..LOL :O)

Offline HisClaire

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2008, 09:03:19 AM »
Well mygosh I am constantly amazed by people who whine about being put on the block  :groan:  did they not realize how the game went when they signed up???  I mean sure, no fun - but gmab.  He's taken the Block-flu to a whole new level.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2008, 09:04:07 AM »
Who hates Jesse- The Soup!  They did a bit on him in Reality Show Clip Time segment this past Fri. night- it was hysterical.  I can't find a video of it, but it was really funny!  :funny:

found it!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUsNiOWcEr8

Offline HisClaire

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2008, 09:10:46 AM »
OMG  :funny: that was awesome!!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008, 09:55:56 AM »
That was great .......... soooooo     :funny:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2008, 10:46:15 AM »
Who hates Jesse- The Soup!  They did a bit on him in Reality Show Clip Time segment this past Fri. night- it was hysterical.  I can't find a video of it, but it was really funny!  :funny:

found it!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUsNiOWcEr8

D'oh! I just posted this same thing in the BB10 The Soup thread!  I was laughing so hard, its good to share with people who understand the intense dislike of that boy.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2008, 11:10:13 AM »
 :funny: lmao! How dare they disrespect the douche bag  :yess:

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2008, 09:53:49 PM »