Archive > The Mole

7/28 ~ The Mole EP8 Media/Videos etc

<< < (2/4) > >>

puddin:
last one

puddin:
clip

Slowhatch:
 :waves: Thanks for the photos and video, Puddin. The only references I can find to Colonia are all about Colonia de Sacramento, across the river in Uruguay. But nothing matches: it's an old cobblestone/gaslamp city that's on the World Heritage List, nothing to suggest abandoned factories, etc.  :duno:

puddin:

--- Quote from: Slowhatch on July 22, 2008, 11:10:21 PM --- :waves: Thanks for the photos and video, Puddin. The only references I can find to Colonia are all about Colonia de Sacramento, across the river in Uruguay. But nothing matches: it's an old cobblestone/gaslamp city that's on the World Heritage List, nothing to suggest abandoned factories, etc.  :duno:

--- End quote ---
I looked around as well Slowhatch and was thinking to concentrate on Recoleta area since we know thats where the cemetary is but I got busy with BB updates so forgot what I was doing  (:;)  :lol: .

Texan:
Thanks puddin!  Looks like one is the eyes and one is blindfolded.  Interesting Nicole and Craig are teamed up again.  Ther is a pick of her with and arrow so not sure if this determines who they are with or if they have eyes or not.  I do find it interesting that Craig will be the one walking the plank and other blind folded activites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version