The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Saddest eliminations

<< < (41/52) > >>

Theo:
Liz & Marie
Margie & Luke
Abbie & Ryan
Ron & Christina

--- Quote from: Joab on March 31, 2013, 06:50:35 PM ---...cause  TAR 20 is horribly lousy with linear legs.

--- End quote ---
Joab <333

Bwils927:
I was 5 during TAR 4, and i cried when Jon/Al got eliminated  :lol3:

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Laimis on March 31, 2013, 04:52:55 PM ---the upcoming episode will be the saddest to me  :'(

--- End quote ---

:lol3:

Daniel:
In my personal opinions...

The most recent one- 21 - Abbie & Ryan. Can't believe how I hated them at first...

15 - Eric & Lisa, that 'twist' was probably one of the biggest mistake TAR have ever done, especially they looked like a strong team that could have gone far.

Amanda & Kris - on both seasons. Imagine how far they would've gone if those (both) U-Turns didn't exist.

12 - Nate & Jen. Their elimination was just simply so sad for me. I always hate bickering couples but they're one of my exceptions!

10 - Dustin & Kandice. Their interview after their elimination was so heartbreaking..Is it just me or Phil kinda sighed when he saw D/K running up the stairs, when he was about to eliminate them?

9 - MoJo - The only likable team out of the F4 in my opinion.

5 - Bowling Moms - Even if they wouldn't have won, they would have made a WAY better history as the first F/F team to enter the F3 instead of Lyn & Karlyn. And Charla & Mirna!

That's all I can think now. Even though I know there are more sadder eliminations than those!

laimis:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 31, 2013, 10:17:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Laimis on March 31, 2013, 04:52:55 PM ---the upcoming episode will be the saddest to me  :'(

--- End quote ---

:lol3:

--- End quote ---

haha :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version