The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Saddest eliminations

<< < (3/52) > >>

Kiwi Jay:
Sue and Patrick?

puddin:

--- Quote from: Kiwi Jay on July 24, 2008, 02:19:31 AM ---Sue and Patrick?

--- End quote ---
eww they were vile

apskip:

--- Quote from: zackattack308 on July 23, 2008, 11:12:58 AM ---Hmm...

Jon/Al (TAR4)
Bowling Moms (TAR5)
Lena/Kristy (TAR6)
Gaghans (TAR8)
Ann/Diane (TARA2)

--- End quote ---

I have taken a second look at this issue. I have to rate ZachAttack's list the best one I've seen. Jon and Al's elimination as a result of that fog delay from Seoul to Brisbane. The Bowling Moms were the victim of the greatest feat in the history of the Amazing Race - Colin scalling the El Nido cliff in record time to overtake them. Lena and Kristy were the victim of a luck-based task (although Peach has indicated that they missed some envelopes; I looked for such a judgment at the time and never saw one). I still consider them tragic heroines. The red coffee bean task whose completion eluded Tammy Gaghan was also tragic as the best team in AR8 was gone later that leg in Costa Rica.

I have to take exception to Ann and Diane from ARA2. They were a bad joke as far as I could see, continuously creating great emnity from ALL of the other teams. There had to be a reason even though none was shown on camera.

TARAsia Fan:
I have to think about my list. There are quite a few. I like the lists we have thus far.

sayurkangkung:
Jon & Al, Bowling Moms, Gaghans, Lisa & Joni, Fran & Barry, Dustin & Kandice, Uchenna & Joyce, Oswald & Danny, Lorena & Jason.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version