Author Topic: The Mole 5.0 ***SPOILERS***  (Read 31929 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Mole 5.0 ***SPOILERS***
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 11:39:39 AM »
I'm not so sure about my EP4 prediction "Alex", it could also be Paul which would be a shocker. Just leaving room for debate.
future challenges here

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 01:16:34 AM »
Yeah so I'm all over the place  :lol:. OK I'm back to my original Alex to go EP4  :tup: . Besides that I think Paul is in the Bungee clip (posted in future challnges) so he should be okay thru EP 4 & 5 then after that I dunno  :blaster

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2008, 02:45:31 PM »
Not sure how much of this is a spoiler, but I figured it would be safer to post here than in the other threads. Craig's Myspace page is set to private, but his ad agency page is not. The first comment post on 5/13 would suggest it was created/completed on or about that date. So... my theory is that Craig very possibly went all the way to the end based on this thin shred of evidence. Of course, his business partner could have created the page, but one comment compliments Craig with, "Well done, Slike!" His biz partner is a Scorpio and the page lists the owner as one also, but I think I read somewhere that Craig was born in Nov. which could make him one as well. Anyone know? Oh, and if you're reading this CRAIG, love your artwork! You're all over the Internet in so many places so I'm still on the hunt to flush you out!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2008, 05:29:21 PM »
Nice,  Molecule!  :gj:

ShanSlam has Craig listed as
Craig A. Slike Jan - Apr 1978
if that helps....

SO: so far we have Craig, Victoria and +/- Paul, and +/- Nicole going far--is that right? And isn't Mark also speculated to go far?  ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2008, 07:37:17 PM »
Nice,  Molecule!  :gj:

ShanSlam has Craig listed as
Craig A. Slike Jan - Apr 1978
if that helps....

SO: so far we have Craig, Victoria and +/- Paul, and +/- Nicole going far--is that right? And isn't Mark also speculated to go far?  ???

Thanks Georgia Peach! And, YOU just gave me an idea! On one of my genealogy web sites, Craig is listed with a birthdate of Nov. 20, 1977. And I believe that makes him a Scorpio. OK, still not a winner, but not too bad of a spoiler for a beginner like me! lol What's interesting here is that an insider like ShanSlam has the wrong info. Don't ya think?

Offline ruff7777777

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2008, 11:24:56 AM »
craig's real birthdate is nov 20, 1977....i saw on his facebook page after he responded to my message asking him if he was the mole.

He obv tell me.

Offline Pearlgirl4221

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • "Shelves in the closet happy thought indeed!"
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2008, 04:19:55 PM »
Craig was born in November...November is the 11th month...and 8x11=88...Craig would have turned 11 in 1988...idk just some ideas to bounce around. I am still wondering about the cf though.
"But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 01:40:11 AM »
Some stuff I found on Mark:

A student rating found here on 5/07/08: http://www.ratemyteachers.com/schools/wisconsin/mukwonago/mukwonago_high_school/mark__lambrecht

• cool class and great and easy class

A couple of comments from one of his soccer students found here: http://forums.llamma.com/viewtopic.php?p=92179&sid=17d732a7651f1524a21510476e8eb1d6

• My soccer coach is on it. We all thought he was gone because his wife was pregnant. But he ended up being gone for so long because he's on a f**kin reality TV show lol! His name is Mark Lambrecht and he's a soccer coach (duh) and a teacher here in Wisconsin. It's fun to watch him cuz he's real competitive and yells at the stupid people, just like he does on our soccer team lol.
  • Mark kinda disappointed me tonight. I mad that he didn't do the clothes challenge. He threw his shirt off first and we were all like "Yeah, this is gunna be f**kin hilarious!". And then he just ops out so that he can talk strategy with Clay. I really do think that he's the Mole, cuz he only just got back to coaching us like right when the previews came out. So I think that means that he made it really far in the game.

Disclaimer: I make no attestment to the validity of these third party postings! And make your own judgment calls! lol

The only opinion I have is that if the author of the latter of the two postings is correct, then Mark prolly did go far. The student rating could have been based on a class from a year ago....

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 02:01:49 AM »
One more from this cached message found here: http://twitter.com/joshholat/statuses/825891885

• he is mark lambrecht, the soccer coach and history teacher guy. He missed school for like a month+ for it.

A month+? That's interesting....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 06:05:43 PM »
Not really spoilers but to be safe:

7/21/2008 
Episode Detail: - The Mole
The next mission tests the memory of the five remaining contestants, who are also reunited with loved ones from home.

7/28/2008
The final four face off in Buenos Aires for the final exemption.

8/4/2008
Two missions will test the skills of the three remaining contestants. Then, one final quiz sets the stage for the big reveal.

source, tvguide
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 03:43:22 PM by puddin »

Offline Lena2

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2008, 12:01:16 PM »
One more from this cached message found here: http://twitter.com/joshholat/statuses/825891885

• he is mark lambrecht, the soccer coach and history teacher guy. He missed school for like a month+ for it.

A month+? That's interesting....

My child played on the same soccer team with his......and it was about mid May that we heard from the coaching director's wife, that he had just gotten back from participating on The Mole, and that he was indeed gone for about at least a month.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2008, 01:59:05 PM »
Thanks Lena and :welcome2: to RFF!

So...what's he really like? :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2008, 02:04:00 PM »
From what I understand the last people executed in the final 5 are sequestered so it makes sense that Mark was away for a month.

welcome to the forum Lena  :waves:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2008, 10:54:14 PM »
A small mystery solved, but I'm afraid it doesn't help mole-hunters.  I've been trying to find the intro building/plaza for a while. If you watch the intro closely, you can see the contestants (mostly in silhouette, but still recognizable) moving about doing "spy" things. After finally figuring--duh!  :knock:--that the sequence was filmed at the beginning rather than the end of production, it didn't take long to find the plaza de armas/cathedral of Concepcion Chile. (photo source)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2008, 11:05:49 PM »
I had no idea it was a church! thanks Slowhatch :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2008, 11:22:50 PM »
Good job Slowhatch! I spent a little while looking and thought it was an impossible task--

:bow: :bow:

congrats!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2008, 12:30:38 AM »
A small mystery solved

Nice work!!!! You totally rock at finding these things!  :hearts:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2008, 05:44:24 PM »
I was stuck looking at BA factories, so I went back to Ep1. I thought I heard "buddha beach" but it turned out to be Puda beach, just north of the interesting hamlet of Pingueral (compare the rocks in the cap with the flickr photo). Also, the boat "Jose Luis," if it was ever used (I doubt it: no place on the beach to put in), came from nearby Coliumo (google "coliumo boat" and you'll recognize the name-and-color scheme).