Author Topic: Shake-up’s, break-up’s, and fallouts  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Shake-up’s, break-up’s, and fallouts
« on: April 01, 2004, 09:52:13 PM »
And Jerri is the one to fall out!

-----

What happened? Why does Rob have all the power he needs, or wants. It was too funny to see his face when he found out that “Ambuh” was on the other tribe. That was priceless. But I wish we would have had the chance to see his face when he found out that she was voted out. Why are people scared of Rob? What is the problem? Maybe they know that he has real connections to a godfather!

I have never been so sad to see Jerri go. She may have been a bitch, and a snob, and not very nice to be around, but she should not have been the one to go tonight. She pleaded her case very well, and she made some good points. There is no way that Rob or “Ambuh” will be true to Lex, Kathy, and Shii-Ann to the end, like Jerri would have been. The fabric is unwinding on the old Mogo-Mogo tribe. Even though, Jerri was the annoying long thread that just wouldn’t go away, Amber and Rob are the acid that got on the fabric and will cut a hole in it.

I am still worried that Rob or Amber will win this game. Sure they have played OK, but they are cocky, and they don’t deserve to have that money to waste!

With the previews for next week, we see Rob backtracking, and hopefully slicing his own throat. If you cannot tell, I don’t like Rob!

See you next week