Author Topic: Celebrity Apprentice 2  (Read 79358 times)

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2
« Reply #150 on: April 06, 2009, 11:44:04 AM »
???
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 06:36:22 PM by puddin »
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: April 06, 2009, 12:00:55 PM »
???
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 06:36:33 PM by puddin »

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #152 on: April 06, 2009, 12:02:32 PM »
jmo i am sure i need to hid under the chair but... i though trump was an ass tonight on the show, how does that womanzing hoe trump judge cloie like that. i stoped watching this show a few yrs ago cause it got to b one big commercial for what ever project they were doing , but this yr i was watching this train wreck caus i like jessy and cloie and a few other stars so i thought it would b fun to watch, but last night trump getting up on his high horse please wtf, he just wants to keep the most famous cleb's on as long as he can for rateings, he should have fired clint. and save the double elm for next week. i hope desprat hw comes bk on next week i dout i am going to watch  cleb app. any more TRUMP THE WOMINZING HOE WTF.. :hides :wall:

:waves: Tory!

While I enjoyed the episode last night, it was funny at times, do I agree with the boardroom results? HELL NO!

I'm sorry but it's so obvious that Trump is playing favorites. At this point, Joan and Melissa will go all the way if not to the end but close! Clint should have been fired but no, they want to see more friction between him and Joan in future episodes. Now, firing Tionne because she volunteered, I have mixed feelings about that, I do remember Bradford from season 3, I believe. Someone obviously had to go and I knew Melissa wasn't going anywhere. Now for Khloe, I'm sorry but that was a major cop-out for Trump to do that in order to keep Clint. The DUI she got happened a long time ago, I remember reading that in the news, I think that was last spring or summer and she is doing everything required to pay the price of what she did. That firing was so personal, had nothing to do with business-wise.

I don't think I want to see any more celebrity apprentice shows. I prefer the normal average people trying their luck in the business world.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #153 on: April 06, 2009, 01:08:08 PM »
Thanks again apskip for another great recap.  :-*

About last night....

I thought both teams messed up and neither deserved to win. Clint Black's effort was horrible. It wasn't funny, it didn't respect the product and while he tried to make it all about Joan, he took over the project and was not part of a team. He did not respect the views of the women and only at the last moment let them put the captions which somewhat helped pull it out of the sewer into the swamp. It was a nasty joke that most women would find offensive and would be detrimental to the product. I have to wonder if Herschel hadn't suggested the captions if Clint would have agreed to adding them.

I laughed at the first part of Athena's video but the end was bad! Really BAD! If they had stopped before the cursing and the stalking off, it might have been OK. Three kinds of detergent, three little guys representing them. The costumes were perfect!

I do recall Bradford's firing after Trump reminded us why we should but this just didn't seem to be the same situation. However I can respect the point, you don't volunteer to come back in the position where you might be in jeopardy. Obviously that is a sore point with Trump.

What I did NOT like was the way he dealt with Khloe. She was doing what she had to do with her DWI penalties. She took responsibility for it as far as I can tell and surely Trump knew about this before she was asked on the show.  Firing her when she had no part or responsibility for the video was unfair. If she had been fired last week, it would have been understandable but she wasn't. 

I don't know about having a Joan and Melissa face off, but I'm sure he and the producers want more blowups and we're sure to have them with Clint and Joan.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: April 06, 2009, 02:40:04 PM »

Trump made the right decision like him I do not support drunk drivers they are pathetic it doesn’t matter what they were forced to complete by law it’s the initial act that makes their character a loser.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 11:32:45 AM by marigold »

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: April 06, 2009, 04:25:10 PM »

BACKSTABBING, LAZINESS AND A SURPRISE TASK TAKES A TOLL ON THE REMAINING NINE CELEBRITIES ON THE NEXT 'CELEBRITY APPRENTICE' SUNDAY, APRIL 12 (9-11 P.M. ET) ON NBC

NBC Press Release

After the surprising firing of Tionne Watkins and Khloe Kardashian in last week's boardroom, teams Athena and Kotu must recover quickly and get to work on an in-store display for LifeLock this Sunday, April 12 (9-11 p.m. ET) on NBC. The LifeLock challenge, however, is just the beginning for the celebrities as Mr. Trump has another task for both teams before they even have a chance to register who was fired in the boardroom.

To begin, the teams must design and build an in-store display unit and packaging for the company of LifeLock, which provides identity theft protection. Team Kotu, led by pro-golfer Natalie Gulbis, delegates various responsiblities to her team quickly and ignores the obvious tension between team members Joan Rivers and Clint Black. A lackluster Brian McKnight, whose slow pace has the team close to missing deadlines and Jesse James working through an illness, leads team Athena. Both teams present their displays to the CEO of LifeLock and the last-minute decisions made by each team have the executive choosing a clear winner and Mr. Trump firing another celebrity. Before the teams have a chance to wind down, however, Mr. Trump calls them immediately back into the boardroom to begin their next task, auctioning jewelry from Ivanka Trump's boutique for a charity later that night. The teams swiftly get to work but the backstabbing that took place between celebrities in the boardroom affects certain members during the task, and one celebrity feels shunned by their team. A sabotage against one team puts tens of thousands of dollars up for grabs, and a surprise guest star agrees to keep an eye on the feuding celebrities for Trump.

Clint Black, Annie Duke, Natalie Gulbis, Jesse James, Brian McKnight, Joan Rivers, Melissa Rivers, Brande Roderick and Herschel Walker are the remaining nine celebrities vying to be The Celebrity Apprentice.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2009, 10:14:31 AM »
Kardashians Sound Off on Khloe's Celebrity Apprentice Firing

Khloe Kardashian might have to go, but she's not going quietly.

The reality star was fired from Sunday's episode of Celebrity Apprentice – not because of anything she did wrong on the show, but because of a DUI she received in 2007.

By all indications, country star Clint Black was on the chopping block until Trump learned that Kardashian had missed some of the previous week's competition to go to a mandatory class regarding her DUI. "I hate people who drive under the influence," Trump said in the boardroom as he fired Kardashian. "I know three families who lost children to drunken driving."

Kardashian took to her blog to defend herself yesterday. "It wasn't because of my work ethic, it wasn't because I was slacking," she writes, "It was because of my DUI. I don't think I should have been fired for that reason alone. I just wish Mr. Trump would have handled the situation a little differently."

Big sister Kim Kardashian also wrote on her Web site in Khloe's defense. "I was a little disappointed at how she was given the boot," she writes. "She obviously made an awful mistake but definitely has taken responsibility for her actions and we are all very proud of her."

Kim ended her blog post on an upbeat note: "I'm glad she's home."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20270551,00.html

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2009, 10:19:22 AM »
Khloe's blog post about her firing:

The Donald Gave Me the Axe

Hello my loves!  So as I'm sure you've all heard, The Donald fired me off of Celebrity Apprentice last night.  It wasn't because of my work ethic, it wasn't because I was slacking -- it was because of my DUI, one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made that I will forever regret.  I will NEVER say that what I did was right, but I think it is completely unrelated to my place on the show and I don't think I should have been fired for that reason alone. I have tried to bring awareness to how serious DUI's are and I am trying to make some right out of my huge mistake. 

Oh well...what's done is done, and there's nothing I can do now.  I just wish Mr. Trump would have handled the situation a little differently. I guess I was expecting a lot... LOL. I find it weird that he can forgive and take back Tara Conner but he can't do the same with me?!  The things people do for ratings!   

I met a lot of cool people on the show, many who were really talented.  In all honesty, I'm rooting for Natalie Gulbis and Joan Rivers to go all the way... I guess we'll all have to wait and see who makes it.

It was a great experience and I love a new challenge, but I have to say that I was happy when it was over so that I could focus on the growth and success of my clothing store and shooting Keeping Up with the people I love most in the world! Filming Celebrity Apprentice gave me a whole new outlook on Keeping Up. I adore working with my family and this just made it all that much clearer to me. 

http://khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #158 on: April 07, 2009, 12:41:32 PM »
Donald Blogs:

The Think Link

My new book, Think Like a Champion: An Informal Education in Business and Life will be coming out soon--on April 14th, to be exact. I’m excited about this book because as Robert Kiyosaki says, “it’s the perfect book at the perfect time.” I tend to agree, because one thing we all need now is some inspiration as well as motivation, and this book serves that purpose.

I start each topic covered with a quote, which has proven to be a popular approach. Some people who have skimmed the book  mention that they love the quotes because they are diverse and cover the spectrum of time from the Greeks up to the present.

Einstein looked for solutions. That’s something we all have to do these days, and knowing we’re in good company can be helpful. One reason I enjoyed writing this book is because it made me focus on some rock solid principles. My father would send me inspirational quotes when I was in school, and they made me think. That’s the link that was intended--the think link--and it’s a bit like connecting the dots, which happens to be a chapter in the book, Building Connected Thoughts. There’s no point in having a lot of knowledge if you don’t know how to apply it in an effective way.

I have always been grateful to have a mentor like my father, and in many ways this book is a tribute to what he taught me. I am hoping that the thoughts I share with my readers will provide them with guidance and inspiration. I also hope you will take the time to read this book and think about what is being said. We need to be champions now, in every sense of the word.

http://www.trumpuniversity.com/blog/post/2009/04/the-think-link.cfm

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2009, 04:53:29 PM »
 :groan: an interesting article from tmz:

Dennis Rodman Booted for Booty Grabbin'

"Celebrity Apprentice" reject Dennis Rodman got tossed again -- this time for getting too touchy feely at a posh LA hotel.

Sources tell TMZ Rodman was asked to leave the London Hotel in West Hollywood on Friday after several guests complained about his behavior. We're told Rodman was slapping and groping female guests, as well as yelling obscenities. And get this -- our spies tell us he even scared the children.

A hotel staffer told us, "He is the most obscene and out of control guest I've ever seen up here."

A call to Rodman's rep was not immediately returned.

Link: http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/06/dennis-rodman-booted-for-booty-grabbin/

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #160 on: April 08, 2009, 02:35:08 PM »
“A Little Bit Obnoxious”

Reality series, CELEBRITY APPRENTICE is mid-season and things are starting to piss off Donald Trump! Before the show heats up last week’s winning team, ATHENA allowed PM Tionne Watkins to donate $20,000.00 to her charity, SICLE CELL FOUNDATION OF GEORGIA.

Donald has had enough of the women’s team winning.  They have won 4 out of the past 5 tasks and he’s decided that it is time to split up the teams.  By Donald’s design the new teams are set up as follows:
KOTU                                   ATHENA

Clint Black - PM                     Melissa Rivers - PM
Herschel Walker                     Jesse James
Natalie Gulbis                        Brande Roderick
Khloe Kardashian                    Annie Duke
Joan Rivers                           Tionne Watkins

During this task Brian McKnight was missing due to other contractual obligations and will be assigned when he returns.

The task for this week is for each team to produce a 60 second Viral Video that can be viewed on the Internet to send a product message for ALL Small & Mighty Detergent.  Kevin & Shannon of the ALL Corporation advise the teams that the focus should be on Originality, Buzzworthiness and Branding with special attention to their demographic, which is the modern, everyday woman who might find the video entertaining enough to forward to their online friends and family.

Team KOTU starts off with Herschel having to leave the task for several hours.  Clint being the PM leads his team of women in brain storming for a catchy idea.  Being that Joan Rivers is a seasoned comedienne one would think they would go straight to her for the funny….not so much.  Clint comes up with some suggestive, somewhat raunchy idea that “doing the dirty laundry” is some kind of code for a sexual encounter and he is off and running…..and I do mean running.  He runs the task like a dictator which is insulting to the women but in his old school, country way this short guy stands tall and basically does the task solo, allowing the ladies to sit around and look pretty.  His behavior is obnoxious and when Joan challenges him continually on his terrible idea he tells her she is being obnoxious.  Herschel returns to utter chaos.

On the opposite side of the spectrum is team ATHENA with Melissa Rivers acting as the organized, delegating leader who utilizes her talented team mates.  Jesse James reluctantly agrees to appear in the video with the assistance of three little people who they label “migets” in the title of the video.  Annie is her usual pushy self but Melissa does the smart thing and gives Annie the responsibility of branding and costuming so she is contained in her own little arena.

The judging for the viral videos is done by the ALL executives and a guy who is a self proclaimed, obnoxious celebrity wannabe, Perez Hilton.  How this guy is connected to Donald Trump’s organization is out of my range of reality.  In any case both execs dislike both videos for their lack of good taste and Perez likes ATHENA’S simply because smoking hot Jesse James is in it.

Off to the Boardroom they go where The Donald surprises everyone telling them that both teams are coming back because no body won.  Melissa feeling that her entire team gave 100% asks for volunteers to join her for elimination…Tionne steps up and Melissa selects Brande as her choice.  As much as Clint and Joan Rivers fought he was smart in bringing back Khloe and Natalie knowing he could strong arm them both.

Keeping with the obnoxious theme of the evening, Donald takes no time to remind Tionne of former Apprentice contestant, Bradford who volunteered to come into the Boardroom…he was instantly fired for being such a fool to volunteer and now so was Tionne…In Trump’s finest, most superior and obnoxious tone he sends Tionne packing.

He grinds Natalie and Clint for a few moments then levels Khloe Kardashian by verbally spanking her on network television for getting a DUI.  He lets her know that he has no patience for drinking and driving and the irreparable damage it can cause if an accident occurs.  He gives the spoiled Hollywood brat the boot and a beat down for acting like the rest of her above reproach peers telling her that she really needs to get it together.  So that her charity does not suffer from her lack of responsible behavior Donald gives the BRENT SHAPIRO FOUNDATION a donation of $20,000.00 while the door hits Khloe in the ass.

Next week there is a double task in store and now that the teams are split there is even more tension…don’t forget to watch Sunday on NBC.

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3452%3Acelebrity-apprentice-a-little-bit-obnoxious&catid=74%3Acelebrityapprentice&Itemid=1

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: April 08, 2009, 05:50:44 PM »
The $20,000 payoff in hush money to Khloe Kardashian reminds me that Trump would have had to pay her charity a similar "appearance fee" guarantee, so it isn't like he is being particularly generous by paying her charity that on her firing. Trump gets to look beneficent when he really probably isn't.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #162 on: April 09, 2009, 03:08:58 AM »
Khloe vs. Trump: The Feud Heats Up!

We've got a feeling a certain feud is leaving the boardroom and heading for the real world!

After Khloe Kardashian got the boot from Donald Trump on The Celebrity Apprentice, each side has taken to the Internet to air their issues. Khloe recently blogged about The Donald giving her the axe, which she blames on her history with alcohol abuse.

"The Donald fired me off of Celebrity Apprentice last night," she wrote on April 6. "It wasn't because of my work ethic, it wasn't because I was slacking -- it was because of my DUI, one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made that I will forever regret. I will NEVER say that what I did was right, but I think it is completely unrelated to my place on the show and I don't think I should have been fired for that reason alone. I have tried to bring awareness to how serious DUI's are and I am trying to make some right out of my huge mistake."

She goes on to skewer Donald for forgiving former Miss USA Tara Conner for her drinking, but not her.

"I find it weird that he can forgive and take back Tara Conner but he can't do the same with me?!" she adds. "The things people do for ratings!"

And now Donald is fighting back with a blog of his own, titled, "Point Counterpoint."

"There’s been a lot of commotion about alcohol lately. On The Celebrity Apprentice, two of our celebrities have admitted problems with it. One had a DUI conviction. People wonder why I take a strong position on this situation," he writes, clearly indicating Khloe, who was caught driving under the influence in 2008.

"My experience with alcohol is limited, as I don’t drink. Maybe that allows me to have a clearer view of what it can do to people who do not handle it responsibly. Many people can drink and live healthy and productive lives. Others cannot."

He goes on to detail his brother's struggle with alcohol, before delving into the Tara issue, writing, "Then people got into another commotion because I pardoned Tara Connor for her irresponsible behavior which also included alcohol use. Here’s the difference: She had just entered celebrity, which was a new arena for her, and these contestants have already had professional success as well as celebrity.

So if I take a hard line on this subject, maybe there’s a reason for it. I like and care for these people, and I don’t want to see them hurting themselves. Looking the other way might be an easier way to go, but that’s not the way I am."

The Celebrity Apprentice airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on NBC.

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/13237

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: April 09, 2009, 05:07:27 AM »

Joan Rivers Blogs:

Episode Six: Spreading a Clean Virus 

This was the worst challenge so far, and it was the most unhappy that I have been since starting the show!

Our team was separated, and Melissa and I were split up. It was no longer the women vs. the men, and I tried to form new bonds with my teammates Clint, Natalie, Herschel and Khloe. The challenge was to create a viral video for All’s laundry detergent, Small & Mighty.  (Small & Mighty, by the way, was my nickname for Tom Cruise for years—who knew he also got your clothes clean!?)

Right at the start, I learned something new. I found out what a viral video was. I had thought it was a film you watched in sex education class to warn you about promiscuity and sailors on shore leave, but a viral video is actually a funny or amazing clip that gets passed along from person to person via email. (It has to be outrageous, like David Hasselhoff eating a cheeseburger on the floor  or Christian Bale’s tirade on the set of his latest movie.) Marketers have realized that ordinary people have the power to circulate these things better than any PR firm, and so All Small & Mighty wanted to capitalize on the phenomenon.

Clint was our project manager, and from the very start he took none of the team’s suggestions for the video. As writers working in a group, you bounce and bounce and bounce ideas until you come up with one you all love (or at least all like), but Clint was having none of this. I have never in my life worked with someone so dogmatic, so rigid and so dismissive. Clint ignored all of our ideas and did the video HIS WAY. I don’t know if it was because most of his teammates were women, but then why didn’t he listen to Herschel who is a very smart and successful businessman? After many attempts, my biggest contribution of the day was ordering lunch!

The entire team felt that Clint’s video concept was stupid and had no point of view. There was a strange masturbation undertone to it, which we all objected to.

At one point over lunch, while we all were arguing so fiercely with Clint, I came up with a great (or so I thought) idea for a video that people would surely pass along. I suggested we show Clint and me fighting over how to do our viral video. Clint would then walk away and I would (pretend to) spit in his sandwich.  When he came back, we’d continue to discuss the merits of Small & Mighty while he ate the sandwich. Of course, he rejected that gross idea and we did it all his way.

Because we all hated our viral video, going to the boardroom was uncomfortable and awkward. We were all so over Clint’s “leadership.”

Melissa was project manager of her team and their video was adorable. They took the words small and mighty literally and had midgets coming out of washing machines and dancing with shopping carts. It was cute, cute, cute! But the executives from All were upset with both videos: ours because it was so stupid, and Melissa’s because they used the term “midget” (even though they asked their actors for permission first).

Because neither team won, one person from each was fired: Tionne  and Khloe , from our team. (It should have been Clint!) It hurt me very much to see both women leave. They were great workers, and I guess it goes to show that snakes and connivers get places, and good girls sometimes finish last.

As we enter the seventh week, it’s getting down to the nitty gritty, and I feel like I should put aside trying to help the other contestants and just concentrate on winning—with humor! An undercurrent of trickery and guile is starting to permeate our environment. One of my biggest assets—and flaws I guess—is I say exactly what I think. I’m not much of a plotter.

http://www.joanriversblog.com/blog/

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: April 09, 2009, 05:10:33 AM »

Joan Rivers Blogs:

More Viral Videos!!!

Melissa and I were asked by All Small & Mighty to do more videos!!

Here’s the best part: They donated $20,000 to each of our charities as a thank you, and you can help too! Watch our videos here, and when you do, All will donate 50 cents to our charities.

Melissa’s is the Lili Claire Foundation, which gives counseling to families of terminally ill children. Mine—after God’s Love We Deliver—is Guide Dogs for the Blind. Enjoy!

Link to view the videos: http://www.all-laundry.com/

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: April 09, 2009, 08:27:32 AM »
See the Joan Rivers blog above, with particular interest in thie statement:
I guess it goes to show that snakes and connivers get places, and good girls sometimes finish last.

I guess Joan just typecast herself and Melissa as "snakes and connivers".

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #166 on: April 09, 2009, 10:50:00 AM »
See the Joan Rivers blog above, with particular interest in thie statement:
I guess it goes to show that snakes and connivers get places, and good girls sometimes finish last.

I guess Joan just typecast herself and Melissa as "snakes and connivers".

Heh!!  :snicker:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: April 10, 2009, 12:35:24 PM »
 :waves: hi will, i haven't visited this thread sence i posted my slam on things, but sry mg i was sooo right. and thanks to will digging a little deeper into things i have proofe :yess: :yess:

to bad that a$$ trump can't be sued for sexual harrassment. i am sure it is in the contract any one who works for him sign's.
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: April 10, 2009, 02:16:36 PM »
I think it's a good time(about to be halfway compelted) for a forecast of how the remaining epsiodes contestants play out. Let's start with an analysis of the Khloe Kardashian situation. She was on the bubble in at least one epiosde before last Sunday's and I rated her the weakest celebrity standing going in. The fact that she got a raw deal does not mask the fact that she would have been eliminated soon anyway.

Another interesting case is Natalie Gulbis. She appeared to be a very nice person, but you know what Joan Rivers says about that. She will exit soon, one of the next 3 episodes.

Melissa Rivers is in it for the long haul. There is a strong probability that she is in the final 2. Donald Trump clearly likes her a great deal.

Joan Rivers is someone who you might expect to be around at the end, but I don't think so. She is going to do soemthing headstrong that will take her out at #4 or #3. Donald Trump will elect not to save her in spite of his reverence for her.

I like Annie Duke the best of all the female celebrities. She will make it to about #5 or #6, but her headstrong nature will catch up to her and cause a mistake.

The revelation of this show is Brande Roderick, who you might think would be all show but is not. She is a serious busineswoman with lots of talents and connections. I see her going out at #3 or #4.

The strength on the male side is  clearly Herschel Walker, who is a real businessman. He will go to the Final 2.

Clint Black has been given a reprieve from the producers who want to see more Clint vs. Joan sparks. He should have been fired in the last episode and he will be in one of the next 3 episodes. He has no managerial skills and can barely manage himself.

Brian McKnight is a good guy, but I don't see him as having the total skills of several of the top women. He will go out in one of the next 3 episodes.

Here is the summary of what I just said:

#1/#2  Melissa Rivers and Herschel Walker
#3/#4  Joan Rivers and Brande Roderick
#5/#6  Annie Duke and Jesse James
#7/#8/#9 Brian McKnight, Natalie Gulbis, Clint Black

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2009, 02:20:42 PM »

Nothing has changed my mind Donald firing Khloe is so irrelevant over her DUI her character sucks. It’s not an issue that Donald should have known about her DUI where is Khloe’s responsibility of telling CA I can’t be apart of the show this season because of my dui instead she went to a judge and asked to be excused because she wants to be on tv. I don’t see her doing everything she can taking responsibility that’s not sorry. Donald pointed out that Clint and Natalie could have been doing other things regarding their career but Khloes is so much more serious firing her forces her to go back to finish her dui responsibilities where she should have been and that’s where she did go what a dumb ass.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 02:48:31 PM by puddin »

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2009, 04:06:17 PM »
 i realy don't like the donald..jmo
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 04:38:32 PM by tory »
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2009, 06:06:19 PM »

I agree with you apskip. Herschel is very smart and I think he was responsible for at least making Clint's viral video a little more palatable and less disgusting with the captions. Clint didn't listen to the women at all.

I can't improve on your insights about the remaining contestants, I think they are spot on and while there might be a few changes from the firings from 5 to 9, I think you are right about the final 1 and 2.  :tup:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: April 11, 2009, 06:02:32 AM »

Clint Black has been given a reprieve from the producers who want to see more Clint vs. Joan sparks. He should have been fired in the last episode and he will be in one of the next 3 episodes. He has no managerial skills and can barely manage himself.

:funny: lol thanks for the laugh great analysis overall

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #173 on: April 11, 2009, 01:17:58 PM »
I think it's a good time(about to be halfway compelted) for a forecast of how the remaining epsiodes contestants play out. Let's start with an analysis of the Khloe Kardashian situation. She was on the bubble in at least one epiosde before last Sunday's and I rated her the weakest celebrity standing going in. The fact that she got a raw deal does not mask the fact that she would have been eliminated soon anyway.

Another interesting case is Natalie Gulbis. She appeared to be a very nice person, but you know what Joan Rivers says about that. She will exit soon, one of the next 3 episodes.

Melissa Rivers is in it for the long haul. There is a strong probability that she is in the final 2. Donald Trump clearly likes her a great deal.

Joan Rivers is someone who you might expect to be around at the end, but I don't think so. She is going to do soemthing headstrong that will take her out at #4 or #3. Donald Trump will elect not to save her in spite of his reverence for her.

I like Annie Duke the best of all the female celebrities. She will make it to about #5 or #6, but her headstrong nature will catch up to her and cause a mistake.

The revelation of this show is Brande Roderick, who you might think would be all show but is not. She is a serious busineswoman with lots of talents and connections. I see her going out at #3 or #4.

The strength on the male side is  clearly Herschel Walker, who is a real businessman. He will go to the Final 2.

Brian McKnight is a good guy, but I don't see him as having the total skills of several of the top women. He will go out in one of the next 3 episodes.

Your rankings are pretty much right on....I really do see Melissa go all the way to the end!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #174 on: April 12, 2009, 02:23:33 AM »
I agree with most of what you all have said.  I liked Clint until the Apr 5 show.  Not only am I disgusted  :knuckles: with his assinine idea for the video, but that he totally refused to listen to, respect, & work w/ his team to get their ideas.  The Donald should have fired HIM, not Khloe. 

Clint should stick with his singing.  However, I won't be listening to him anymore. He lost at least one fan...
What a jerk. (:;)