Author Topic: BB10 contestant Michelle Costa  (Read 24630 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
BB10 contestant Michelle Costa
« on: July 07, 2008, 10:30:10 PM »
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 11:59:46 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: BB10 contestant Michelle
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 02:43:29 AM »

Hometown: Cumberland, RI
Marital Status: Single

Michelle is an East Coast firecracker who graduated from Cumberland High School and also studied real estate with Remax. She was raised in a large Portuguese family, is currently single and working as a realtor. Michelle has always spoken her mind and was the only person to jump up at her brother's wedding when the priest asked if there were any objections.

She is an avid animal-lover and has a dog named Ralph Lauren, a pair of cats, Tiger and Cookie, a rabbit named Bugsie, a bird and three fishes.

Michelle calls her mother her best friend and feels she can confide in her about almost anything. She's a lot like her father which sometimes causes them to butt heads. She enjoys Portuguese food and seafood, smokes an occasional cigar and likes to listen to hip hop, rap and techno music. She's a sports-lover and likes to watch football, baseball, boxing, basketball and track and field. Her favorite activities are dancing, running, boxing, going to the beach and hanging out with friends.

She describes her ideal romantic partner as tall, tanned, smart, funny and in good shape and wants him to sweep her off of her feet. She describes herself as crazy, funny and outgoing. The political office to which she would aspire is that of President of the United States. Why not go to the top? She is most proud of the trophies and medals she won in running competitions and the marathon she ran in Australia at the age of 15.

Her birth date is December 29, 1979.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 03:23:53 PM by puddin »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB10 contestant Michelle Costa
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 09:45:21 AM »
 :groan:  gaaawwwd... she wants to be president...and another house guest wants the VP job.... gawwwd... these folks have low expectations in life....   :funny:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 11:49:39 AM »

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 01:55:11 PM »
WOW, IMO, this one looks like she'll be the "wild party girl" of the group. The one who will start fights when she's had to much to drink. KWIM?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 02:32:58 PM »
First generation Portuguese from a huge extended family
Big BB fan--has seen all the seasons and loves Dr Will
No orgies for her--she is not a "sharing" person :lol:
just broke off a 2 year engagement because it wasn't moving forward--seems relieved about it
open to the idea of a Showmance
loves sports
Considers herself impatient and emotional
Asked if the hair reminded the Interviewers of Amber when they asked about crying :lol:--but yeah, she'll prob cry!
Re politics--things country needs a change and thinks it is crucial for everyone to get out and vote
Was for Hillary and now is for Obama
Willing to get into battles over politics
No "girls gone wild" type stuff in her background--she was always working
Is in BB both for the excitement and the $$
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 02:49:56 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 03:24:46 PM »
Thats funny because the first thing that struck me was the Amber hair :lol:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 03:33:45 PM »
From my home state of RI. I'll have to see her to judge her. Cumberland girls are quite the fighters.
Just here to visit.

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 04:16:17 PM »
For some reason, I look at her and just think she's going to annoy me.  Not sure what it is, but that's the split second impression I get. 

Nuala

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 06:50:53 PM »

I am seeing an Amber and Maggie mix.....I couldn't stand Amber and I liked Maggie so I guess I will like 1/2 of her? LOL

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 08:55:40 PM »

I am seeing an Amber and Maggie mix.....I couldn't stand Amber and I liked Maggie so I guess I will like 1/2 of her? LOL

first look i definitely thought - AMBER hair

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 09:09:45 AM »
Hopefully, we won't have to use this.

:james:
Just here to visit.

Offline buckhead betty

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • myspace
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 10:15:09 AM »
Gosh I hope she wont be an Amber!! It doesnt seem like it though. She seems like she may be on my "like" list but thats just on paper  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 05:17:20 PM »
Jessie and Michelle will be two of the house guest competing for the grand prize on Big Brother 10! Catch them starting July 13, only on CBS!

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 05:21:02 PM »
I just dont like her just like yecal59 said, she just gives me that snooty impression that some people just give me, to be honest I want her out extremely early or should I say I love her and want her to win  :lol: ;)
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 10:15:03 AM »
SHe seems like a prima donna

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 12:03:26 PM »
Could be another embarrassing reality TV contestant from the Ocean State.  :groan: :groan: (:;) (:;) (:;) :knuckles: :knuckles:

Start with Richard Hatch, Elizabeth Hasselbeck and go on down the line.  :'( :'( :'(

Lauren & Duke from TAR 10 and Helen Glover from Survivor: Thailand were a couple exceptions to the rule.  :tup: :tup: :tup:
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 11:00:21 PM »
thanks to WLBB

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 03:46:57 PM »
Early Show exit interview with Michelle and then Ollie

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 03:49:06 PM »
House Calls exit interviews with Michelle and Ollie

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 03:55:51 PM »
Interview with ew.com

Look who got backdoored! EW.com talked to Big Brother's Michelle Costa, the 28-year-old real estate agent from Rhode Island, about Dan's devilish deal with Ollie, the red leotard, and what she hopes to say to Libra once she goes to the jury house.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Before I begin, I have to ask: Your bio says you were the only one to object at your brother's wedding. Did it work? Did you stop the ceremony?
Michelle Costa: No, it didn't work. They said I was the crazy sister who was upset at losing her brother, so they actually took me out of the church. Let's put it this way: I didn't like the girl, but they separated three years from the day they got married, so I was right on the money.

You don't know who was evicted after you last night, right?
No! I can't wait to see their face! I'm hoping it's either Dan or one of the two girls so I can say, "I told you so!" They whisked me away, so I didn't get to see anything.

You seemed really worked up while talking with Julie Chen. Did you sleep okay last night?
I didn't get much sleep last night. I'm trying to put everything in perspective. I'm hoping it's a big dream, and I'll wake up and still be in the house. I just didn't like the way I was put out of the house because of someone else's deal. If they want to take me out, be man enough to say they wanted me out. They were honestly afraid of me. I wish they had the cojones to tell me that.

You thought that Dan was a plant in the house. So who planted him?
I thought he was a plant like America's Player... but not really. The entire house thought he was. They just thought he couldn't be that weird. He's a Catholic school teacher — at least, I think he is. I don't think he will be one when he's done with the show.

That deal he made with Ollie was too good to be true. Shouldn't your anger be directed toward Ollie for believing someone would basically hand all their HOH power to someone else?
When Ollie told me, I was like, "Shut up, you made this deal?" If this deal goes through, it will be the biggest ever in BB history or the biggest flop in BB history. I don't know if Dan planned it from the beginning. I'm confused with Dan because he did a lot of things from the beginning of the show that were questionable. I should have put in him up when I was HOH, but I had other agendas.

How did you feel when Jerry started to call Dan a Judas? Was that fair?
I absolutely thought it was fair. Anybody can say whatever they want in the house. He swore on the Bible and on the cross to Jerry. I'm Catholic, and I don't believe in doing something like that, to give your word and not go through with it.

Explain your connection to Jessie. Why did you find him so relatable?
Me and Jessie got into [an] alliance probably on day 2. He brought in Angie, and I brought in Memphis. We thought they were little shady, so we thought we had to be careful. We looked at each other and said it was just us two. We talked about a lot of personal stuff. It was strictly platonic. I tend to get along better with guys than girls, and the girls in the house definitely proved to me I'm right. Girls are just crazy, feisty, and jealous. I like to be brutally honest, and I don't think a lot of women can handle that.

You looked good in that red leotard.
Oh gosh, yeah. Well I guess maybe it was a little better than going to Hawaii. I'm still trying to decide that.

Boy, did that piss you off. In retrospect, do you regret hammering Libra about being a bad mother for not picking the letter? Or do you still think she made a bad decision?
I still think she made a bad decision. She should have taken the $10,000, the letter, or the POV, especially being the mother of three kids. They are learning to do stuff like crawling. She spent a whole week upset about wanting to see her kids. She could have taken the money and taken her whole family on a Hawaiian vacation, but I don't think she'll take her family or her husband to Hawaii. I think it's a bunch of crap, she's an absolute idiot, and I can't wait to tell her.

A 75-year-old retired Marine and a 53-year-old beauty salon owner have outlasted you. How does it feel?
Oh, she's a salon owner? I knew she was lying. She told us she was retired. I'm pissed off. It shows me they must be really scared of me. They had to backdoor me to get me out. I'm angry that they are keeping them around. It just kind of makes me wonder: Are they tough competitors?

If Dan is in the final two, will you vote for him?
Absolutely not. We don't [know] what's going to happen, but honestly, I think he threw the money out of the window with that whole Russian roulette thing. He threw everybody under the bus. I already knew he was a piece of work and should be watched. I definitely think he will be out this week, if not next.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 12:53:38 AM »
This girl is still so delusional.  Shaking her head that America wanted and got Jessie out.

I think the feeds will really mess with her head!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 11:41:53 AM »
Delusional is right!!!! She's so pathetic, it's sad!!!! Her a model??
yeah, and I'm the Queen of England!!!!!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2008, 11:45:43 AM »
What could she model? The leotard? Please.
Just here to visit.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2008, 06:02:06 PM »