Archive > Big Brother

BB10 contestant Dan Gheesling

<< < (2/6) > >>

georgiapeach:
Private Catholic high schol teacher
School told him he could come back BUT if he did anything to disgrace the school he would be fired
Also wants to be a role model for his students, doesn't want them to think any less of him...
Also runs a computer consulting business, websites etc...plans for this to be a secret so the other HG's think he is just a poor teacher
Has been in a relationship for a year and a half...his GF is a little worried because she know how friendly he is and he knows that he will need to flirt ...will he be willing to sacrifice his relationship for $$? Well that's another moral dilemma so stay tuned...
Conservative Republican, would have moved if Hillary was President
Doesn't plan to let that out in the house
any fights we see him in he will be controlling for strategic reasons
tattoos are trashy and piercings are for freaks
Coached college football at Michigan State for 2 years
Interned with the Detroit Lions for 2 summers
BB fan but hasn't been able to watch a lot recently
In it to develop a financial stake and for a fun experience

patlini:
uh oh i see fireworks between him and obama lady

georgiapeach:
You know though, I think his intention is to not reveal his feelings? And if he manages with that he might go far...

RealityFreakWill:
I have been approved to Dan's friends list on his personal myspace profile. His sister, Kelly is running it while Dan's on Big Brother.

http://www.myspace.com/ghees 

Dan and his sister Kelly

Dan and his girlfriend, Monica

TARAsia Fan:
I think BB wants some fireworks in this political season so having him clash with the Obama supporter and the women in general might be what Allison Groder is looking for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version