Author Topic: BB10 contestant Steven Daigle *evicted*  (Read 57205 times)

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB10 contestant Steven Daigle *evicted*
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 10:37:24 AM »
can't get to it from work, but i really want to know what he thinks of Keesha this week

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2008, 10:44:13 AM »
Steven wrote to me on myspace asking me how to upload songs on myspace and I almost flipped out. I was planning on writing him a long message shortly but I did respond back telling him I'm hearing impaired and have no clue on how to upload songs but told him to ask around.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 11:04:28 AM »
he figured it out...got a song up now and he's uploading personal pictures now.....woo hoo!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 11:06:38 AM »
Very Cool Will- I'm dying to hear his opinion on the drama is the house after his departure!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 11:26:49 AM »
Steven just wrote to me again and said I was his first person to find his profile and he said he will respond to every message I send to him. I wrote back to him telling him I feel very honored to be his first and told him to be prepared to be overwhelmed with friends requests and messages. I'm sure he'll be blogging in no time but right now he's trying to add stuff to his profile since he just created it yesterday.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 12:13:20 PM »
Will -  he sounds like such a sweetie, i wish he could have stayed in there longer

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 12:13:45 PM »
Great job, Will. Maybe you could relay a couple of questions for me when Steven is settled.  :tup:
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 12:21:30 PM »
post deleted
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 02:21:26 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 12:22:43 PM »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 01:43:16 PM »
I told Steven about RFF and extended an invite for him to join us here to chat with us. We'll see if he takes up on the offer but in the meantime, if any of you have any questions you want to ask him, I will be more than happy to relay the questions to him via myspace and will post his answers here.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2008, 11:05:54 AM »
Steven has listed three items on e-bay and he will be adding more stuff to sell....he is trying to raise money for a down payment on a new vehicle as we already know his truck blew up prior to his BB stint. One item he has listen is the blue underwear he was wearing when he was playfully humping Renny one night before he got evicted.

He is doing another chat on blogtalkradio tomorrow night at 9:30 EST.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2008, 12:25:33 PM »
Steven is doing two different radio chats tonight and he went to the ranch this morning to have pictures taken. Here is a couple...

« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 01:51:42 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2008, 12:45:19 PM »
Here's the link to view what Steven is selling on e-bay:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZstdspd11

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2008, 12:46:22 PM »
Steven will be on the podcast with us tonight!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2008, 01:00:44 PM »
Steven will be on the podcast with us tonight!!

Hey Rob, tell Steven that Silly Willy says Hi! He will know who I am via myspace. I will be at work anyway and with me being deaf, I can't listen in to any chats.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2008, 01:23:46 PM »
Link to an article about Steven taking part of a rodeo competition in S.F.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/7/prweb1164034.htm

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2008, 11:31:33 PM »
Steven's blog post about Angie:

Talked with Angie

I have been getting a lot of questions about Angie and thought I should send out an update.  I have spoken with her, she is home and glad to be there.  As many people have stated the house was just not the same without Brian and myself and she feels the same way.  We are in the process of getting some Internet radio interviews set up and hopefully with all three of us on at once.  I will update everyone as soon as something is confirmed.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2008, 06:56:24 AM »
Thanks for the updates Will!  :hugs:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2008, 10:14:37 AM »
Steven's latest blog post:

San Fransico Rodeo Upate

UPDATE!!

Brian will for sure be at the rodeo with me and it is looking like we are going to have Angie there as well!!  I think we are all going to do the 'Wild Drag Race" together..

Anyone interested in coming to the San Fransico Gay Rodeo please read the press release below and check out the Rodeo Web Site :)  Also please visit the Gay Rodeo site to help show support and pass along to anyone that might be interested, GSGRA has been incredibly supportive to me!

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/7/prweb1164034.htm

www.gsgra.org

Thanks

Steven

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2008, 10:18:49 AM »
They rock. I wish all three were still in the house instead of Libra, Keesha and April.
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2008, 12:04:34 PM »
Steven posted this blog last night on his thoughts about BB10:

My first Opinion Blog

So I figured I should actually put a blog up that actually has some of my views and opinions.  First I would like to address Jesse.  There are lots of Jesse bashers out there and I have been one of them from time to time.  I really think Jesse has made some mistakes in responding to questions and interviews and I think it is giving him a bad rap.  Everyone makes mistakes and does things in the house that others don't understand or agree with.  I think this is for sure the case with Jesse and I think he seems to get offended too quickly when asked about these times or situations.  I hope that everyone will cut him some slack and let him try to his best to wade through this new found love/hate relationship with the BB Fans.  Hopefully over time he will be able to look at himself with an open mind and be able to actually laugh at himself.  If we can't laugh at ourselves then who can we laugh at?  Jesse if you read this please know that I am here to support you and hopefully you will take this as advice and not critisism.

Next I would like to discuss my relationship with Angie and Brian.  Very quickly I just wanna say that entering into this situation I never thought I would come out the other end with such aweseome and incredible new friends.  I can't express to everyone how much these two have made an impact on my life and I hope we stay close for a long time to come!

This Paragraph I will answer some questions I get the most of.  Yes, I still really like Keesha, she has made some decisions I don't agree with but she is a great person at heart living in incrdibly difficult circumstances.  I want Dan to win the whole thing and I think he is playing the best "Game" at the moment.  No I really don't like Jerry or agree with any of his tactics, agruements or most of what comes out of his mouth.   And last but not least, No Brian is not Gay!

Lastly, I realize that so many of you are emailing and wanting to have me reply and answer questions or just say hi.  I really am trying, your emails and comments mean the world to me and I can't tell you how happy they make me.  However, please don't be offended if it takes me weeks to respond, I can barely keep up with my own friends at the moment and all the emails I get just overwhelm me.  Please be patient and know that I DO APPRECIATE ALL THE FANS!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2008, 12:25:52 PM »
Steven's latest blog post...it almost made me want to cry....it was great reading it...

Some more of my opinions, if you are interested

Alright, the first opinions I had were such a success that I figured I would try again....

First off I would like to talk about the rodeo from this past weekend.  It was truly an amazing experience.  I have always been such a huge fan of Gay Rodeo, mostly because of the volunteers, staff, contestants and spectators, basically everyone there!  I always leave a rodeo wishing the weekend could be longer.  I urge everyone that reads my blog or visits my site, gay or straight, to please read up on gay rodeo and attend one near you, I plug this site all the time, but please do visit it www.igra.com.  Thanks to every single person that worked so hard to make the Best Buck in the Bay a Huge Success!

Next topic would be Renny.  When I first moved in the house I thought she was crazy and hard to be around and now I feel so different about her.  She is really a funny and smart lady and I would like to see her make it to the final 2.  Maybe she was just nervous the first couple weeks or maybe it really was a medication issue, but either way she has really blossomed and I wish her the best!

Last is going to be about BB Fans.  How is it possible that there are so many of you out there that are so nice?  I still get tons of messages and friend requests on a daily basis from people who just love the show and wanna show support!  I want to tell everyone that I have not personally been able to reply to that I am on a mission to reply to you.  It could possibly be 6 months from now, but eventually I will catch up on the mail in my inbox and you will see something from me.  I have had some rotten things happen to me over the coarse of my life and in my old age I was beggining to become a little bitter and a little jaded with people in general, I had become certain that people were only out for themselves.  This entire experience has taught me so much about myself and SO MUCH about others.  I am truly having an eye opening experience and realizing how many good, honest and giving people are out in this world.  Thanks to all the BB fans everywhere who have potentially helped me from becoming a bitter, lonely old man!

Thursday I hope that April goes home and Memphis wins HOH.  I would hope that Memphis would put up Ollie and Jerry, and if one gets taken off the block then Michelle goes in their place.  It is so nice to see the miserable people in the house get picked off one by one ;)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2008, 06:11:38 PM »
Thanks for the update Will. I liked Steven, he's a very funny guy and I wish him well.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2008, 12:51:12 AM »
Another interview he did with Out Impact:

Stephen Schulman recently spoke with Big Brother star, Steven Daigle, the popular out hottie from this past season 10.  Steven talks candidly about how Big Brother changed his life, one of the biggest compliments he’s received from fans and his experience in gay rodeo:

Stephen Schulman: Steven, thanks so much for doing this interview with Out Impact today. I am a huge fan of the show and was very sad to see you leave the house early on in the competition.

I thought you were funny, charming and a great new role model for the gay community. You weren’t the typical catty, queeny gay guy that a lot of TV producers like to showcase on TV. You were masculine, confident, and refreshing to watch.

Why were you voted out? Do you think being gay influenced that? Why was Jesse so threatened by you in the house? There were rumors of his sexuality. What do you think of the rumors?

Steven Diagle: I was voted off because of my alliance with Brian and the house decided I should go out because I was so close with him. In all honesty, the gay thing never was an issue in the house, if anyone had a problem with it they kept it hidden. I am not sure why Jesse was threatened, other than maybe he saw me as a threat competition wise. I honestly believe that Jesse is not gay, he has made some bad choices posing for pictures that are obviously gay themed, but in my opinion they are simply rumors.

SS: What made you audition for the show? Were you a fan of the show?

SD: Of course the money was a factor, but more then anything I am always up for a new adventure and a challenge. I was not really a big fan of the show, although I did watch most of season 8.

SS: Did you have a strategy going into the game?

SD: I really can’t say I had a strategy, I wanted to go in the house and get on everyone’s good side and go from there. It was probably part of my downfall because I learned getting along with people in the house obviously isn’t anyone else’s goal.

SS: Were you surprised to see Libra leave last night? Do you think the houseguests made the right move by evicting her?

SD: I was not surprised at all, I knew as soon as Libra went on the block she would be going home. Game play aside, she is just really hard to live with and causes a tremendous amount of tension. I know everyone was ready to get her out in order to maybe make the house a little less stressful.

SS: Who do you think Renny will nominate for eviction? Do you think it will be the couple April and Olie on the chopping block?

SD: I really think Renny is probably going to put up April and Jerry, and the if one of them is taken off, I would guess Ollie would be the one put up next.

SS: Who are you pulling for to win? Are you allowed to tell us?

SD: I am allowed, and I would really like to see Dan win. He is a really good hearted person and I really think he is playing a good game!

SS: Who were you closest to in the house? Were you upset that Angie turned on you? Was there anyone in the house that you didn’t care for? Give us the dirt.

SD: It is hard to say who I was closer to, Angie or Keesha, I spent a lot of time with both of them. I don’t think it is fair to say that Angie “turned” on me, we were both close with each other, but we never really had an official alliance. Angie did what was best for herself, she had already made an alliance and her alliance wanted me out, she didn’t have a choice. In the house I have to say Jerry was the most annoying, the generation gap is so wide it is really hard for him to understand much of what is going on. He was always confused and when he got confused he would then get angry, but the worst part was that he was so sure everyone just loved him and he would tell us all the time “everyone just loves me,” it really got on my nerves. It was also really awkward when he would pull his teeth out and brush them in the sink next to me.

SS: What’s the gay scene like in Dallas?

SD: The gay scene in Dallas is great. We have some really good bars and restaurants in the gay part of town. There really is a large population of gays in Dallas which always makes for diversity and good times.

SS: This being Out Impact, we have to ask if there are any non-profits that you support?

SD: I am a huge supporter of Gay Rodeo which operates as a regular rodeo would, however the ultimate goal is to raise money for charity. Each association chooses its local charity to support. Anyone interested in finding out more about the rodeo can read about them at www.igra.com.

SS: How has Big Brother changed your life? Have you gotten a new truck yet?

SD: Big Brother has certainly brought me a lot of attention which is a life changing factor. Although by no means am I any kind of celebrity, but I do get noticed in public by fans which is still a little strange and hard to get used to. I was never aware of how big the online following is for Big Brother. I am working on a truck right now, a friend that works for a Ford Dealership is getting me a good deal and I hope have some wheels by next week.

SS: According to the CBS website for the show you are single, but on your MySpace you are in a relationship. I am sure our readers are eager to know which is true? And if you can share any more about that special man in your life.

SD: I had just started a relationship before I left for the show and I was hoping things would work out when I got home, however the stress of the show was just too much and unfortunately things didn’t work. He is a really great guy and I do miss him, but I am officially single now.

SS: What projects are you currently working on? We know you are still heavily involved in the gay rodeo. How did you get started in the rodeo?

SD: The biggest project I am working on now is just getting my life back in a working order, getting a car and a place to live. I was always a huge fan of rodeo and when I was about 21, I had a buddy of mine that rides bulls ask if I wanted to go with him to a rodeo and get on a bull. I jumped on the chance, rode my first bull and have been addicted ever since. I did straight rodeos, for fun not professionally, for about 4 years then I found the gay rodeo and have been heavily involved ever since.

SS: Have you had any fan input since you’ve been on Big Brother?

SD: I get a lot of questions from fans wanting to know who I root for or who my favorite is, I am always happy to share my opinion.

SS: We know you opened up Dan’s eyes regarding gay people. Do you think you made a positive impact in the house being gay?

SD: One of the biggest compliments I get from fans in the gay community is “thanks for representing us well.” That makes me so happy to hear that, I was a little nervous before I went on TV because I knew I could possibly be a role model or example for the gay community and I wanted to make a good showing. I was shocked when I got out and realized that most of the gay fans were very proud of my portrayal of a gay man on TV, they just wish I had stayed a little longer.

SS: Anything else you would like to share with our readers?

SD: I again would like to ask everyone to check out www.igra.com and if there is a rodeo in your town please stop by and show some support.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2008, 10:38:57 PM »
Steven's latest blog post:

Labor Day Weekend Opinion Blog

Alright, so here goes with some more of my opinions...

First off, was that double eviction show exciting or what?  I had some friends over to watch and we were literally on the edge of our seats and then jumping and screaming for joy every time someone won a competition.  Very glad to see Michelle go, I think it is definitely a good move for Team Dan.  I am sure I will get some heat for the next statement but I was SO glad to see Keesha beat Jerry in HOH.  I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about Keesha, I still love her to death and was so glad she won and put Ollie up(although she has made some bad moves in the past and let her emotions rule her at times she did the right thing on Thursday.)  I was so excited for Dan to win POV I was literally standing up and yelling at the TV.  Did you see what a different player he is when he wants to win a competition, he had his game face on and kicked ass.

Here is some opinions on Ollie, I think had Ollie not been evicted when he was that Big Brother should have issued him a penalty nomination for his actions last week.  How about his childish walk out of the house, has he done anything to make himself look good, ever?  His fit in the back yard, throwing and breaking things was probably the most ridiculous display of NO self control I have seen all season.  I would love to rant and rave about his remarks (calling Memphis a F*****) but I think it speaks for itself and no reason to even waste my time typing any more about my disgust for him and his character.  I think his family should be very embarrased for him.

Once again I would like to express my thanks and gratitude to all the fans that have remarked on my representation as a gay man on TV.  I sincerely take every single compliment to heart and I am so thankful that the Gay and Lesbian community as well as many from the strait community were so happy with how I came across to viewers.  I tried my best to just be me and I am so glad that it came across in a positive way!

Lastly, I haven't been watching the Feeds, did Jerry really win HOH?  What is going to happen now?  I fear he will be putting up Keesha and Dan, that is my guess anyway.  I guess only so many things can go the way we want them to, going to be another interesting week!!

EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE AND FUN LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!

Oh and Suck it Bitches ;)