Archive > Big Brother

BB10 contestant Keesha Smith

<< < (15/15)

RealityFreakWill:
Exit interview with buddytv.com

Memphis and Dan, you know, they probably did the right thing getting rid of Keesha.  Jerry has almost zero chance beating either Renegade in the final multi-part Head of Household competition, whereas Keesha may have had a fighting chance.  But, that doesn't make it right.  In all likelihood, they would have won out over Keesha.  Might as well let her stay in the game.  They were all friends and, even if they don't want to admit it, Keesha was a key cog in the alliance that got them this far on Big Brother 10.  Keesha was kind enough to complete an email interview with us today after she was evicted from the Big Brother house.  You can read the full and unedited transcript below.

How are you feeling right now?  It must be a little bit frustrating making it this far and then getting evicted.

Well obviously I am not happy with being out of the house. Its very hard to leave so late in the game after all there is only a week left.

Are you happy with the way you played the game?  Why?

I am happy with the way I played because I felt like I really did my best and that's all you can do.

Is there anything you wish you had done differently in the game?  Why?

I wish I would of gotten rid of Memphis when given the chance because I see he had no problem doing it to me.

Who do you wish you would have had a better in-house relationship with?  Why?

I wish that maybe April and I could of gotten along a little better because I felt at times we looked a little foolish.

If you had to do it all over again, how would you change your gameplan?

I would not of kept Memphis around. I wish that I would have gotten rid of him. It was so easy for him to do it to me.

Who are you most/least looking forward to seeing in the jury house?  Why?

I cant wait to see Renny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I have been lost without her. Renny always makes me feel better and I could use that right now. I really don't look forward to seeing April even though I am sure she will be thrilled to see me!!!!!!

What are you going to base your final jury vote on?

I am going to base my vote on the way the person played the game. Memphis was a coward and hid behind the rest of the players and never put himself out there to make any moves and I don't consider that a good game player.

What are your plans for after Big Brother?

I just want to see my loved ones and my little dog gizmo.

furzball:
Thanks so much, Will!!! :tup:

RealityFreakWill:
Keesha' first blog post....

Update on my life outside the BB House!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

First let me say thank you to all of you, everyone has been so sweet. I try to respond to everyone but its almost impossible. Thanks to everyone that voted for me, i truely appreciate it. I have been trying to settle back into life as much as possible. Gizzy hasnt left my side since i have returned home. Lol.. I have stayed in contact w some of the houseguests. I talk to dan, memphis, renny and steven on a regular basis. I have also spoken to libra. I think that we all are just trying to take everything in since of course our lives have changed so dramatically.

I have not returned to work yet, i will be going to ohio soon to visit my family and friends. I have a nephew that i have not seen yet and a niece that i adore so, i need to spend lost time with the little ones. Steven from bb is coming to visit me this weekend so i will take pics and post them for everyone. Again thank all of you for everything and i wish the best to all of you and your loved ones!

Thanks,
Keesha bb10

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version