Author Topic: BB10 ongoing "show" discussion & updates  (Read 254088 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB10 ongoing "show" discussion & updates
« Reply #1250 on: September 16, 2008, 09:24:19 PM »

Think they'll have  a Dan rally in Dearborn for him?

Yeah - maybe when "Goodbye Kwame" parade marches through Detroit, they can make a detour through Dearborn for Dan!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1251 on: September 16, 2008, 09:25:40 PM »
I think BB should do a follow up after the finale.  Show us all that is going on now with Dan - Memphis, the party and what they did for the 4 or 5 days after the big win!!  I think the ratings would be pretty high on that one.  Dan looked so shell shocked.  Too funny.  

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1252 on: September 16, 2008, 09:27:47 PM »
  I still haven't found another BB fan in Rhode Island! Thanks! See you for BB11! :waves:[/color]

Does it count that I used to live in Rhode Island???  :tup: I went to RIC and RISD! :tup:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 09:33:33 PM by furzball »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1253 on: September 16, 2008, 09:28:39 PM »

Think they'll have  a Dan rally in Dearborn for him?

Yeah - maybe when "Goodbye Kwame" parade marches through Detroit, they can make a detour through Dearborn for Dan!

LMAO--- hey I'd go to that-- worth seeing that.  Boooo for one --- cheer for the other!!!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1254 on: September 16, 2008, 09:28:53 PM »
I live in North Kingstown. That's part of RI!!
Just here to visit.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1255 on: September 16, 2008, 09:31:23 PM »
THANKS EVERYONE __ YOU"VE BEEN AWESOME!!  I"M GOING TO MISS YOU ALL.  MAYBE I"LL CHIME IN FOR A.R.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1256 on: September 16, 2008, 09:35:44 PM »
I saw where you said you were retiring from the feeds TAR but I am sure what you meant was for this season....you will be back for BB11 right? If I come and join you on TAR then you have to come back to update for BB11  :hearts:
delightful just delightful

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1257 on: September 16, 2008, 09:40:26 PM »
what kind of updating is done for TAR?  Just during the live shows and discussion?

(Basically I'm praying there's no "underground" 24 hour feeds otherwise I'm doomed!!!)

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1258 on: September 16, 2008, 09:41:55 PM »
ok that was the hardest updating that i had to do since  the start of the season.. even with all the, stealth whipsering, fights and arguments!!! LOL

it was a blast people !!!

thanks to TL, PEACH and PUDDIN who connived --- oops i mean convinced me to update!! :funny:   love to you ladies!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:   :kuss: :kuss: :hugs: :hugs:

and THANK YOU ROB for having such a wonderful place for all of us to become friends with and have fun on!! :jumpy:  :jam: :jam:

thank you ugot2, it was awesome having you, hope you come back for next year  :jumpy: :jumpy:  haha I know no one wants to think about that right now LOL.

Well took BB off my season pass for tivo...I was so happy to get rid of the showtime one lol.  Now I can actually record movies whenever I want  :jumpy:

I do get sad at the end of the show though...cause end of BB = the true end of summer.  :'( :'(

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1259 on: September 16, 2008, 09:42:35 PM »
 :lol: no updating for TAR, LMK...its all good tarasia says just watch the show and share your thoughts and check out what the detectives do with the clues and how they find them......at least that better be all there is to it  :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1260 on: September 16, 2008, 09:42:44 PM »
what kind of updating is done for TAR?  Just during the live shows and discussion?

(Basically I'm praying there's no "underground" 24 hour feeds otherwise I'm doomed!!!)

lovemykiddies --are you going to be updating for TAR??

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1261 on: September 16, 2008, 09:44:48 PM »
I say put Dan and Memphis on TAR...and Janelle and Dr. Will  :jumpy:

They could have like an all reality star show

I'd love to see Renny on their too, with one of her kids or something.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1262 on: September 16, 2008, 09:44:59 PM »

Probably not - I love the luxury of fast forwarding through commercials complements of my Tivo, so I don't usually watch the shows at the appointed time...In fact, tonight was the first time I watched BB10 in real time, only because I didn't have the willpower to stay off the boards...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1263 on: September 16, 2008, 09:47:25 PM »

24/7 underground detective work ongoing--we track the show andd take pride in knowing all the details possible beforehand.

And right now we have two TAR's to air... :wohoo:

our own beloved TAR 13 and the Amazing Race Asia as well--exactly the same format as TAR and just as much fun.

Check them out--love to have you!

But no such thing as updating, thank you CBS! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1264 on: September 16, 2008, 09:48:31 PM »

Probably not - I love the luxury of fast forwarding through commercials complements of my Tivo, so I don't usually watch the shows at the appointed time...In fact, tonight was the first time I watched BB10 in real time, only because I didn't have the willpower to stay off the boards...

I TiVo everything too.  Blast through the commercials and have at times, not even watched since I already knew what was going on.  I'll probably do that with TAR, too.  Watching when I have the time.  

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1265 on: September 16, 2008, 09:51:17 PM »
SORRY UPDATERS --- BUT I VOTE FOR A WINTER BB!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1266 on: September 16, 2008, 09:51:20 PM »
The Finale kinda sucked now that I've watched it again. They didn't mention the Renegades or anything creative they did. The wrap party will be sooooooo good.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1267 on: September 16, 2008, 09:53:12 PM »
The Finale kinda sucked now that I've watched it again. They didn't mention the Renegades or anything creative they did. The wrap party will be sooooooo good.

The finale needed to be at least 90 minutes-- better yet -- 2hours!   

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1268 on: September 16, 2008, 09:56:03 PM »

:funny: If anyone wakes up tomorrow feeling withdrawal from the feeds ....

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1269 on: September 16, 2008, 09:59:55 PM »
ok that was the hardest updating that i had to do since  the start of the season.. even with all the, stealth whipsering, fights and arguments!!! LOL

thanks to TL, PEACH and PUDDIN who connived --- oops i mean convinced me to update!! :funny:   love to you ladies!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:   :kuss: :kuss: :hugs: :hugs:

and THANK YOU ROB for having such a wonderful place for all of us to become friends with and have fun on!! :jumpy:  :jam: :jam:

Connived! That couldn't be ME!!  :nuala:

Thanks everyone for making this a great season here on RFF! Y'all are special!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1270 on: September 16, 2008, 10:01:31 PM »
I saw where you said you were retiring from the feeds TAR but I am sure what you meant was for this season....you will be back for BB11 right? If I come and join you on TAR then you have to come back to update for BB11  :hearts:
No, kk. I'm done. I need sleep. I can't do this again. I've had fun with you, TL, Will, puddin (my honeybun!), peach, furz and the rest, but I can't do a winter version. I'm hanging up my updating apron and handing it to someone else. :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1271 on: September 16, 2008, 10:05:01 PM »
No, kk. I'm done. I need sleep. I can't do this again. I've had fun with you, TL, Will, puddin (my honeybun!), peach, furz and the rest, but I can't do a winter version. I'm hanging up my updating apron and handing it to someone else. :lol:
Sleep....whats that?...........ok if you must hang up the updating apron I wont wish on you that michelle becomes your next door neighbor :snicker:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1272 on: September 16, 2008, 10:13:29 PM »

Connived! That couldn't be ME!!  :nuala:

Thanks everyone for making this a great season here on RFF! Y'all are special!!

ahhh there you are TL!! yes it was you!!! glad you did it though!! love ya!!! :hugs:  :kuss:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1273 on: September 16, 2008, 10:14:03 PM »
noooo more winter additions, ever.  Oh wait that season never happened!!

It needs to only be once a year like American Idol...there is too much investment that goes on for it to be on anymore than it already is.

So, do you think Libra's twins will remember her?  Are they walking and talking by now?  :knuckles:

Is there gonna be a  :meow: at the wrap party. 

Why do we never get to see wrap party footage damn it!!  That would be a nice way to end the live feeds CBS.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1274 on: September 16, 2008, 10:15:09 PM »
I can't remember      :duno:

Do we get to see any of the wrap party