Author Topic: BB10 ongoing "show" discussion & updates  (Read 253642 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB10 ongoing "show" discussion & updates
« Reply #1225 on: September 16, 2008, 09:03:03 PM »
THat was just awesome.  Poor Memphis -- not a vote.  I would never have guessed it would go 7 -0!!   How exciting for Dan -- Jerry number 2???   Lets me know how TV can sooo twist what's really going on.!!!!!  I bet America regretting voting for him after they saw the clips of Jerry tonight>

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1226 on: September 16, 2008, 09:03:12 PM »
The  poll is up!!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/polls/
The old man will get America's sympathy vote, puddin knows all, lol
I take it back, from what i'm reading Keesha will win. Even ED is pulling for her as well as facebook groups.
yeahthatsright!
Where did this all come from? I don't understand. The wrong person won the $25,000.
Just here to visit.

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1227 on: September 16, 2008, 09:03:19 PM »
Thanks to all the updaters for making this season one of my all time favorites.

And yeah to Dan, Memphis and Keesha....

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1228 on: September 16, 2008, 09:03:25 PM »
OK - I eat my words - wonder what Dan did to show kindness to Jerry...

WHAT THE FRICK!!!  JERRY GOT 2nd PLACE!!

Dan never ignored him. He treated jerry kindly the entire time, and never ignored him (despite the
many nasty times when Jerry attacked Dan verbally).

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1229 on: September 16, 2008, 09:03:43 PM »
 :ty    to all the updaters

It has been a fun summer  

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1230 on: September 16, 2008, 09:04:00 PM »
jerry coming in second.. do the math.. he's almost 3x's older than keesha so he has 3x's more people in his past!!

but still couldn't beat keesha!! :wohoo: !!!

nice plug for kesha from craig ferguson last night!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1231 on: September 16, 2008, 09:04:13 PM »
:gj: :gj: :gj:

everyone!

:ty
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1232 on: September 16, 2008, 09:05:21 PM »
I hereby retire as a Big Brother updater. It's been fun. Thanks to puddin and georgiapeach for getting me involved.
Just here to visit.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1233 on: September 16, 2008, 09:06:22 PM »
OK - I eat my words - wonder what Dan did to show kindness to Jerry...

WHAT THE FRICK!!!  JERRY GOT 2nd PLACE!!

Dan never ignored him. He treated jerry kindly the entire time, and never ignored him (despite the
many nasty times when Jerry attacked Dan verbally).

I think so too - but it sounded like Jerry had a specific thing he was talking about - and I was wondering if it was when Dan told Jerry it was only a game, or when he was compassionate about JoAnne...

I'm just surprised because Jerry talked about Dan's arrogance both tonight and on housecalls...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1234 on: September 16, 2008, 09:06:36 PM »
Does anyone know what tiime they usually do BB on the early show?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1235 on: September 16, 2008, 09:08:01 PM »
 :hearts: :jumpy: :yess:An Amazing BB season! What a great season this was. Robyn Cass earned her paycheck on this cast! Noticed that Julie neglected to say that Dan had won the 20K on top of the 500K. Good for Keesha - and what the hell was America thinking with Jerry! Yikes, that's some fancy show editing! I thought they were going to get up and walk off the set when Jerry walked into the Jury House scene.  :hearts: :hearts:Thanks to all of our dedicated updaters! I would have hated to be alone out here - I still haven't found another BB fan in Rhode Island! Thanks! See you for BB11! :waves:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1236 on: September 16, 2008, 09:08:16 PM »
The  poll is up!!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/polls/
The old man will get America's sympathy vote, puddin knows all, lol
I take it back, from what i'm reading Keesha will win. Even ED is pulling for her as well as facebook groups.
yeahthatsright!
Where did this all come from? I don't understand. The wrong person won the $25,000.

Theres a group at facebook, 10,000 strong for Keesha plus ED was telling people to vote for her. I don't think it  was a bad choice at all, when I went to vote she was the only one I wanted to win it so thats who i voted for.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1237 on: September 16, 2008, 09:09:02 PM »
I'm excited    :jumpy:    Now I get to watch the show again here

in two hours    :wohoo:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1238 on: September 16, 2008, 09:10:00 PM »
Dan just earned about 15 years of his income in 71 days...Not too bad...

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1239 on: September 16, 2008, 09:10:07 PM »
I will hang out for TAR this year I promise!!!

I'm glad to have two weeks to recover though  :hearts:

Love to you all muaaaahhhhhhhhhh  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1240 on: September 16, 2008, 09:10:32 PM »

yeah it's usually between 825am -850..(EST) sometimes they get behind.. so i would say 8-9 and you are safe!!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 09:14:09 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1241 on: September 16, 2008, 09:12:17 PM »

And he saved Michigan single handedly.  LOL!!  I'm soo happy for him.  To celebrate I'm heading back out to Saugutuck tomorrow!! 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1242 on: September 16, 2008, 09:13:45 PM »

And he saved Michigan single handedly.  LOL!!  I'm soo happy for him.  To celebrate I'm heading back out to Saugutuck tomorrow!! 

TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING!!!!  I'm so jealous!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1243 on: September 16, 2008, 09:15:04 PM »
they don't even mention it, lol

WEDNESDAY MORNING ON THE EARLY SHOW

Harry Smith, Maggie Rodriguez and Russ Mitchell anchor THE EARLY SHOW from New York. Dave Price will bring us the weather. Julie Chen is on assignment.

Along with the top news of the day, we will also have the following stories:

LATEST WALL STREET NEWS - Certain assets of Lehman Brothers have been bought by Barclays, preventing the company from going bankrupt. But will this cause a surge in the stock markets? CBS News correspondent Jeff Glor will be reporting from Wall Street to bring us the latest on the potential bounce in the stocks.

HOW TO TALK TO YOUR NANNY - As part of our ongoing series, “The Nanny State,” Wednesday we are going to take a look at how we should deal with the sensitive or uncomfortable moments that inevitably come up with your nanny that can doom a successful working relationship. Joining us will be Cookie magazine contributor, Dr. Robi Ludwig to give tips on how to communicate well with your nanny or babysitter.

DEADLY LEAD IN UNEXPECTED PLACES IN YOUR HOME - Mostly everyone knows about the basics of lead poisoning. When exposed to high levels of lead you are putting yourself at greater risk for stroke, fatal heart attack and memory loss. The most known cause of lead poisoning is house paint in older homes - and this discovery forced many to renovate and repaint. But what about the hidden household lead you might not suspect? In an issue of Prevention Magazine there is some information that may really surprise you. For example, did you know that lead can leak into your drinking water from older plumbing? Or that menopause causes weak bones which can cause lead to leak into your bloodstream? Liz Vaccariello, Editor in Chief of Prevention will be with us to explain what these sources might be and to give us easy tips and hints on how we can protect ourselves and our families.

SCOTT CONANT COOKS - Chef and former owner of L'Impero restaurant, Scott Conant will be in the studio Wednesday, to cook up some of his most famous dishes that include the delicious eggplant! Conant’s restaurant won Best New Restaurant in 2003, and has become a favorite to many New York locals. Former chef at Barolo in Soho and Chianti on the Upper East Side, Conant first received praise for his soulful Italian cooking… and we are pleased to have him join us on the plaza Wednesday morning.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1244 on: September 16, 2008, 09:16:54 PM »
My tv mentions it - it says "Dionne Warwick", BB10 winner and sensitive situations with nannies...oh - and finding lead in unexpected places...

Something for everyone...lol

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1245 on: September 16, 2008, 09:17:03 PM »

Nope--- I have to go help my niece with computer problems at GVSU - so I thought I'd take a couple of final beach days.  I thought of you.  Take care -- and hopefully we'll connect on some future Reality TV stuff.  And of course BB.  this really has been fun.  Takes your mind off all the bone headed crap that keeps hitting the headlines!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1246 on: September 16, 2008, 09:18:50 PM »

Nope--- I have to go help my niece with computer problems at GVSU - so I thought I'd take a couple of final beach days.  I thought of you.  Take care -- and hopefully we'll connect on some future Reality TV stuff.  And of course BB.  this really has been fun.  Takes your mind off all the bone headed crap that keeps hitting the headlines!!

Well, have an awesome time!!!  and I'm a reality tv fool, so we probably will connect - lol...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1247 on: September 16, 2008, 09:19:10 PM »
ok that was the hardest updating that i had to do since  the start of the season.. even with all the, stealth whipsering, fights and arguments!!! LOL

it was a blast people !!!

thanks to TL, PEACH and PUDDIN who connived --- oops i mean convinced me to update!! :funny:   love to you ladies!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:   :kuss: :kuss: :hugs: :hugs:

and THANK YOU ROB for having such a wonderful place for all of us to become friends with and have fun on!! :jumpy:  :jam: :jam:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1248 on: September 16, 2008, 09:21:22 PM »

Well, have an awesome time!!!  and I'm a reality tv fool, so we probably will connect - lol...

Think they'll have  a Dan rally in Dearborn for him?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1249 on: September 16, 2008, 09:23:33 PM »
the early show usually shows them getting thier check at the last segment .. every year i  have watched it ..  during the regular season they used to do the live early show interview at 8:35 am.. but when they change the format this year to the live audience they showed the taped interview before 830 am..  so i'm thinking it will be  towards the end of the show since they want the extra viewers..

if you have DVR, tivo, vhs.. set it from 8-9:05 am..(EST) play it safe..