Author Topic: BB10 ongoing "show" discussion & updates  (Read 254144 times)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB10 ongoing "show" discussion & updates
« Reply #575 on: August 28, 2008, 07:58:15 PM »
Let's listen to the house:

Jerry: Thank you for making me feel welcome.  I appreciate it. Its been a long 52 days.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #576 on: August 28, 2008, 07:58:46 PM »
Keesha says "no hard feelings"...Umm..there will be when you get out and see last nights BBAD!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #577 on: August 28, 2008, 07:59:44 PM »
I wonder who the lucky person is that will pack his sh!t neener

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #578 on: August 28, 2008, 08:00:26 PM »
okay, that's 3 times...WHAT happened last night??  What did Jerry say?
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #579 on: August 28, 2008, 08:01:03 PM »
Jerry makes me ill!! Wow, he wasted no time doing the butt kiss tango!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #580 on: August 28, 2008, 08:01:21 PM »
I wonder who the lucky person is that will pack his sh!t neener

I would guess either Jerry or Renny

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #581 on: August 28, 2008, 08:01:52 PM »
OMG!!!!!  I actually cried when I chimed in and saw that Keesha and Dan pulled it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Last time I looked -- Jerry was winning the HOH.  I thought -- well BB is over for the season for me.  This is unbelievable.  HAHA Meeechellle!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #582 on: August 28, 2008, 08:02:35 PM »
okay, that's 3 times...WHAT happened last night??  What did Jerry say?

Ok - this is what ugottobe put on the other discussion page...Ready?

here's what went down: keesha wanted to know why jerry didn't come to anybody to ask for votes  so after michelle was  telling her over and over to save her,  keesha went to jerry who was laying in bed, she asked why haven't you come for votes .. jerry was laying down and then  sat up in his bed.  he said basically that he can't change the way people are going to vote and he's not going to say anything bad about Michelle .  after that was said keesha said you know  how i feel about you and he said the same and proceeded to talk about his phone call ( this is where i think america got it wrong because his ego went over the top thinking america loved him too bad we were just feeling sorry for the old pig) anyway  after his convo w/ keesha he went into the poodle room where ollie has been laying up in that skank bed that  him and april laid in and proceeded to say "   she came to me and thinks she the greatest little thing like thinking pussy can control me. my dick don't need her anymore. i'd rather do this" making the jerking off motion. then said to the camera " you got to go away , you can't let me get nasty"  not only was that totally uncalled for  but then he  looked dead into the camera and said sorry ( which was probably to his family)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #583 on: August 28, 2008, 08:04:13 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #584 on: August 28, 2008, 08:07:03 PM »
That was the best Thursday in the history of Thursdays.

Unless Jerry can win either the HoH or the Veto, his ass is probably out the door next week.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #585 on: August 28, 2008, 08:11:54 PM »
As far as I'm concerned Keesha just took the $500k out of Renny's hands and handed it to Dan.  I know you all like what she did cause you like Dan.  But she just F****d herself and Renny.  Either Renny or Jerry go this week Then Dan and Memphis will pick the last 2 off.  I am disapointed in her.  She is doing exactly what Sheila did last season and she's gonna get the exact same results... a big fat $0 in her pocket! (:;)

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #586 on: August 28, 2008, 08:13:19 PM »
I am so happy- it couldn't have gone ANY better!! Although I was pretty freaked out when Jerry and Keesha tied- both times!!! For just a second I thought I really should get a life but then realized this IS my life and I like it this way  :hearts:  And I am totally thrilled that Julie told Michelle that Dan was NOT a plant!! So much for her, Ollie's, and Jerry's stupid theory!!!! Bet she feels kinda stupid now.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #587 on: August 28, 2008, 08:14:20 PM »
As far as I'm concerned Keesha just took the $500k out of Renny's hands and handed it to Dan.  I know you all like what she did cause you like Dan.  But she just F****d herself and Renny.  Either Renny or Jerry go this week Then Dan and Memphis will pick the last 2 off.  I am disapointed in her.  She is doing exactly what Sheila did last season and she's gonna get the exact same results... a big fat $0 in her pocket! (:;)

I actually agree with you - if she was thinking longterm, she should have split up Dan/Memphis...but i have to admit I got swept up in the moment when Dan won the POV...  :hearts:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #588 on: August 28, 2008, 08:15:56 PM »

I have a feeling that if for some reason Jerry actually wins HOH that he will get rid of Dan or Memphis. If he doesn't win then I am sure he will go. I do have faith in Keesha and Renny that they can win some comps against Memphis and Dan  :yess:.  

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #589 on: August 28, 2008, 08:21:14 PM »
I am so happy- it couldn't have gone ANY better!! Although I was pretty freaked out when Jerry and Keesha tied- both times!!! For just a second I thought I really should get a life but then realized this IS my life and I like it this way  :hearts:  And I am totally thrilled that Julie told Michelle that Dan was NOT a plant!! So much for her, Ollie's, and Jerry's stupid theory!!!! Bet she feels kinda stupid now.

I don't think that Keesha messed up her game, I think she got caught up but I still think she is thinking. She knows that if she takes Renny to the end that she really has no chance winning against her.  I am wondering if she'll think more about taking dan since she thinks everyone hates him.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #590 on: August 28, 2008, 08:27:11 PM »

I don't think that Keesha messed up her game, I think she got caught up but I still think she is thinking. She knows that if she takes Renny to the end that she really has no chance winning against her.  I am wondering if she'll think more about taking dan since she thinks everyone hates him.

Hmmm...interesting....Letting one of the guys get rid of Renny would keep the blood off her hands, but she'd be in the running for the big prize...

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #591 on: August 28, 2008, 08:43:45 PM »
OMGosh!  Thanks lovemykiddies!!!  (and ugot2be!)  I SWEAR I looked for it SEVERAL times and I kept missing it!

He's NASTY!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #592 on: August 28, 2008, 08:47:58 PM »
Jerry was absolutely VILE!! I don't have a week stomach--but I
almost heaved when he said that!!!  :groan:

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #593 on: August 28, 2008, 09:24:14 PM »
I agree Keesha wouldn't win against Renny, not in her best interest to go F2 with her.  But If Renny goes out she is taking a big chance that she could win one of the 3 part F2 hoh comps.  Niether Dan or Memphis will take her.  It will be just like last season, the bro alliance to the end.  And I really wanted Renny to win anyway.  If Renny doesn't win either HOH or POV this week she could be done.  I think Dan and Memphis may try to get a deal with Jerry, cause they would rather have him around than Renny.  No one in the House could beat Renny F2.  JMO

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #594 on: August 28, 2008, 10:10:13 PM »
OMGosh!  Thanks lovemykiddies!!!  (and ugot2be!)  I SWEAR I looked for it SEVERAL times and I kept missing it!

He's NASTY!

i hated to type that thank god i didn't recall all of it from memory and had to  go to my tivo to get it word for word.

you are very welcome irishlass!! :kuss:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #595 on: August 31, 2008, 06:48:47 PM »
Sunday night show starts HERE at 8PM!! :waves:

This was a streaming video and is now completed...

But check back for the Live show on Thurs and perhaps the Tues show as well!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 08:49:34 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #596 on: August 31, 2008, 08:48:23 PM »
I missed the first four minutes, so if they showed it there I will take back my rant, but was anyone else disappointed in not having any JURY HOUSE footage?? We all know THAT's where the action is right now!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #597 on: August 31, 2008, 08:56:20 PM »
I was surprised that there was nothing at all on the Jury House.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #598 on: August 31, 2008, 09:46:11 PM »
They may have burned it down by now, lol!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #599 on: August 31, 2008, 10:00:06 PM »
i thought they only showed Jury House footage on "Live" show nites?