Author Topic: BB10 ongoing "show" discussion & updates  (Read 253624 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB10 ongoing "show" discussion & updates
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2008, 08:08:06 PM »
Well Jerry gave me my first GASP of the show by feeling April's boobie's!(GEEZE EVERY SHOW IT HAPPENS!)
After reading Renne's profile i pictured her as the SYBIL TYPE and feel that I was right for sure, except Renne has wigs!!
Poor Jessie if you haven't learned by now on this show if you have muscles COVER THEM UP!  And never ever complain about anything the FIRST NIGHT that's 2 BIG boo boo's!
But unless Renne wins POV he is safe. They both get to eat so no HIGHTEN stress from depleted nourishment!
What's the deal btw with having a hooters chic every season? must be a sponsor or something! HERE STARTS THE WINGS CRAVINGS!!LOL
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2008, 08:20:36 PM »
First impressions?I don't care for Jessie,he needs to get over himself and lighten up,not impressed with miss"feel my boobs"either.That Renny is a fruit loop,but at least she's colorful.So far I guess I'm going for the R.I. girl,we're "neighbors".Subject to change of course.

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2008, 08:23:06 PM »
Out of the 2 noms, my vote to go is for Jesse. I agree the above post, he's arrogant.  At least Renny is being herself.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2008, 08:37:01 PM »
Out of the 2 noms, my vote to go is for Jesse. I agree the above post, he's arrogant.  At least Renny is being herself.

LOL lets just hope there aren't 21 of "herself's" inside her!  she'll definately bring something to the game!

and when haven't we had an arrogant man(kid) on the show! LOL

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2008, 08:37:34 PM »
I am so pissed that they are portraying someone from New Orleans that way.   :duno:  I am from there and we don't act like that  :groan:

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2008, 08:38:44 PM »

LOL lets just hope there aren't 21 of "herself's" inside her!  she'll definately bring something to the game!

and when haven't we had an arrogant man(kid) on the show! LOL

True, true....I'm soo over those guys though. LOL

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2008, 08:45:19 PM »
I say that Michelle the Portuguese chic is one to watch out for. She sorta took control at the first challenge(she definately was vocal!) and had herkey pulled first. So maybe it  means that jerry respects her or sees her authoritative way.  It's just an observation from tonight's show. it could me nada! 
BUENO!!

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feeds "Discussion"
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2008, 08:46:19 PM »
omg guys I thought long about episode 1 and I came to the conclusion that Renny and Jessie being nominated and Jerry as HOH, I thought this the case 1 day after the contestants were announced...wow I am pshyic (spelt wrong?) I hope Jessie go home then I am comepletely right!!!!!!!!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2008, 08:56:42 PM »
I haven't seen the show yet since it doesn't come on for a few more minutes out here, but I am sooooooo disappointed to hear Jessie is a jerk.  He is just so pretty to look at!  :-[ (yep, I do like muscles!)  Can't say I am too surprised to hear about Remmy, but I do hope she sticks around just to keep things interesting for a few weeks anyway.

Time to go and make some popcorn and get ready for the show!   :yess:

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2008, 09:47:51 AM »
Just watched the show myself and I agree with a lot of the comments being made so far.  At first I thought Dan would be the evil one, but they are showing Brian to be even more so.  They seem pretty smart, but need to watch becoming too buddy buddy too quickly.  I was a little disappointed they didn't show the women at all except for Renny.  Is Brian the only one that talked to Jerry about nominations?  I do like Jerry's noms because they made sense and it didn't have anything to do with his opinion of people in the house.  He saw a conflict and wanted to squash it.  Time to go catch up on the live feeds! 

Here's to hoping we don't have to listen to Renny's laugh for too much longer!

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2008, 10:07:28 AM »
Hi all. can someone tell me how long the house guests have been together? last nite was the supposed 'first nite' but from what i have gathered so far, sounds like they have been together longer than that. 'sup with that? already been a pov and last nite was the supposed 'first' noms by jerry.how far ahead did cbs tape b4 the supposed 'first episode'

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2008, 10:09:01 AM »
Someone who knows can answer better than me, but it appears the HG's have been in the BB House for about a week.
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2008, 11:15:17 AM »
Last night they said 6 days so it must be 7 as of today which is a week so Ken is right :D

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2008, 11:20:23 AM »
Damn I'm good.  :yess: :yess: :lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2008, 09:42:03 PM »
Everyone assumed Jerry won Veto because the necklace was hanging next to his picture, just something to think about after POV comps.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2008, 11:15:14 PM »
After watching tonight's show I figured out that Brian made his fatal mistake when he came into the girl's BR and gave them the order of eviction. Libra flipped the script on him only because she wants the position that he was in.......the position of control. Thankfully that will be her downfall. Oh I hate Brian is leaving he is so funny :'(
delightful just delightful

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2008, 11:31:51 PM »
I hate that he is leaving too Kat, he's a character for sure. Also on the show we found out that April really is into Ollie, I thought it was just flirting but its not.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2008, 06:34:10 AM »
I gotta say now Puddin , the more I watch these people the more I like 'em. They are crazy crazy, which is right up my alley. I want to see a good cat fight...hair pulling, scratching, kicking....I say bring it! April and ollie's thing they have going on is stupid, especially the way they have told everybody has made them targets for sure. Stupid move to start a showmance on day 1. Cheers to BB production! On tuesdays show BB did some great editing showing Brian so cocky and then getting his bubble burst but waaahhhhh I want Brian to stay.
delightful just delightful

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2008, 09:52:00 AM »
 :groan:  Last nights (Tuesdays) show gave us a true picture of the house guests.  Jerry correctly called out the "gang of eight" as an alliance before he folded like a house of cards.   :funny:  Libra orchestrated that coup, and the sheep followed.  April came across as a "basket case" last night.  Break out the crying towels, this will be a wet summer.    :'(   I know it's early in the game, but the house guests don't miss a beat when it comes to overreacting to trumped up situations.  They are a bunch of "drama queens".   :snicker:   Renny comes across as a clueless and mean spirited and vengeful old woman.  I guess that's what happens to people after they get floored by a Category 5 hurricane.  Ugh!... hope the summer goes fast for this "train wreck in the making".   ;)

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2008, 07:01:30 PM »
Shame about Brian for sure,keeping my fingers crossed for Steven,Dan or Angie to win tonight.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »
I just hope this isn't another season of us knowing whos going to be evictied everyweek  :groan:

Brians Song .............

recapping the week

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2008, 07:03:21 PM »
How fun does the live audience look?  :jumpy:

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2008, 07:04:19 PM »
ummm about as fun as a gaggle of geese, lol
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2008, 07:05:04 PM »
Shame about Brian for sure,keeping my fingers crossed for Steven,Dan or Angie to win tonight.
Yeah that and I don't even care for Dan  :lol:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2008, 07:06:00 PM »
Puddin, where was the Evel Dick show, it never came on.

They are showing Dan and Brian's reaction to Brian being nominated.

Jerry and Brian are now talking up in the HOH room about who told Jerry to nominate Brian through an ultimatum.