Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228792 times)

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #1175 on: August 08, 2008, 01:36:19 PM »
I have to agree that Jerry can be irritating and I don't even have to live with him.  However,  Renny making such a big deal about him eating some of "her" pasta salad was absolutely ridiculous. If Renny did not want anyone touching the pasta salad she should have told everyone to stay away from it.  :res: I think she looks for things about Jerry to get upset over.  IMO Renny is just as irritating as Jerry.  She goes overboard about everything.  I liked her at the beginning because she is very funny but I am getting bored with her antics.  :BBored

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1176 on: August 08, 2008, 01:41:11 PM »
yep like Natalie and the BJ's last year  :groan:

Things are worse for the HGs now more than ever with youtube.

Sometimes I wonder about the people they put in the house, they talk like they're clueless about the show.  Libra saying they don't show the endurance comps on the live feeds, April thinking they only show interesting convos on camera, therefore hers are safe from being shown online, etc.   They should know by know the only place you can hide from the internet is in the bathroom stall.  And even then we can still get that lovely audio  :pull

Thanks KC just when i thought i had the Jen /Ryan  toilet sex "are you ready" out of my memory you made it resurface!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Sorry bout that!! 

Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts  :angel:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1177 on: August 08, 2008, 01:45:25 PM »
Latest popularity standings of the 13 houseguests...whoa, how much it changed in one day

Dan
Renny
Memphis
Angie
Keesha
Steven
Michelle
Brian
Libra
Jessie
Ollie
April
Jerry

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1178 on: August 08, 2008, 01:53:02 PM »
I have to agree that Jerry can be irritating and I don't even have to live with him.  However,  Renny making such a big deal about him eating some of "her" pasta salad was absolutely ridiculous. If Renny did not want anyone touching the pasta salad she should have told everyone to stay away from it.  :res: I think she looks for things about Jerry to get upset over.  IMO Renny is just as irritating as Jerry.  She goes overboard about everything.  I liked her at the beginning because she is very funny but I am getting bored with her antics.  :BBored
Yeah Renny's pretty insane, too. But she's more of a defensive insane then an offensive insane on most subjects.

Jerry, for example, thought Memphis did stuff to his coffee. Why would Memphis touch his coffee? This guy doesn't fit in. At all. He doesn't even know what's logical or not. :P I find that Renny at least knows what she's doing and has a good grip on herself.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Friday 8/8
« Reply #1179 on: August 08, 2008, 02:12:18 PM »
turned on my feeds and they are on bubbles!
I think the food competition is still going on or something.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1180 on: August 08, 2008, 02:13:41 PM »
I can't think of any questions they might get, except one: "Brett Favre is a New York Jet- true or false?"   :funny:

Really has there been any national signifigant news?  Politically, its pretty much the same as when they went in.  They could make stuff up about celebritys?  Like Brangelina's babies?

Any thoughts?

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1181 on: August 08, 2008, 02:13:52 PM »
I think April and Ollie actually believe that they can't be seen. I thinks she's gonna want to die after seeing the internet when she gets out. She tries to portray herself as someone that's "better than that". I bet she's the talk of her entire Nebraska tiny home town. How proud they must be.  ;)
Not to mention the guys at work  :funny:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1182 on: August 08, 2008, 02:16:16 PM »
How about:  Did Southern California really have an earthquake ?   :funny: :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1183 on: August 08, 2008, 02:16:55 PM »
I can't think of any questions they might get, except one: "Brett Favre is a New York Jet- true or false?"   :funny:

Really has there been any national signifigant news?  Politically, its pretty much the same as when they went in.  They could make stuff up about celebritys?  Like Brangelina's babies?

Any thoughts?

something about the olympics
price of GAS up or down

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1184 on: August 08, 2008, 02:18:18 PM »
renny  has a chip on her shoulder, rightly so , towards jerry because he put her up on the block week one because Jessie"was woken up from his sleep by renny laughing". jerry used that as an excuse to just put 2 people up and she never got to tell him how things happened.

If someone didn't let me say my peace i would be sticking out my foot and tripping them every chance i got!

The thing with jerry eating the pasta salad on renny was that HE DIDN"T ASK!!  it was marinating and was supposed to be for today. renny has never said " i made this and you can't eat this!"  to anyone in that  house no matter what riffs were going on. I think she's very generous and kind with trying to  make meals for EVERYONE all the time!

She's got a great sense of humor and  i give her  HUGE kudos for putting up with the people she has  in that house!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1185 on: August 08, 2008, 02:18:40 PM »
How about:  Did Southern California really have an earthquake ?   :funny: :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

I love it!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1186 on: August 08, 2008, 02:22:01 PM »
how bout:  was the banner  for you HG's or an advertisment?  that should crank them up some!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1187 on: August 08, 2008, 02:24:23 PM »
I got one: How many times have Opril had unprotected sex in the house!  ;)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1188 on: August 08, 2008, 02:27:40 PM »
I just thought of a funny one

Has Paris Hilton created a political ad announcing her econmic plan/bid for the White House?

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1189 on: August 08, 2008, 02:29:40 PM »
Has Bush pulled out of Iraq  :hides

sorry had to go there

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1190 on: August 08, 2008, 02:33:15 PM »

sorry had to go there

you are bad  bad bad! now go to you room!!

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1191 on: August 08, 2008, 02:34:01 PM »

sorry had to go there

you are bad  bad bad! now go to you room!!

lol

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1192 on: August 08, 2008, 02:36:57 PM »
I got one: How many times have Opril had unprotected sex in the house!  ;)
There's another thing.April is so fond of saying how bright she is,doesn't she give a damn if she gets knocked up?Does she want to be able to trap a guy with a baby or does she use abortion as birth control?  :groan:

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #1193 on: August 08, 2008, 02:42:38 PM »
I can't believe that the HOH can't make up their mind and stick to it, instead of letting everyone else sway them.  IMO nobody in that house keeps their word and some are just more expert than others at succeeding in placing blame elsewhere.  I certainly hope L & K get put up, and if one wins POV put up Dan.  

Soprru this is too long, but for god's sake, Renny forget that Jerry put you up the first week and be civil.

And for goodness sake get rid of America's Player.  Let the players win or lose on their own.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1194 on: August 08, 2008, 02:45:51 PM »
 I took a chance to catch some  of CBS's house calls with Gretchen and Dick and once again Jessie is proving himself that he is a ****in arrogant prick he is being soo rude to every caller and  to Gretchen!! getting anygry and cutting her off.!! a must to watch if you all get a chance!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 02:48:55 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1195 on: August 08, 2008, 02:48:01 PM »
once again Jessie is proving himself that he is a ****in arrogant prick he is being soo rude to every caller and  to Gretchen!! getting anygry and cutting her off.!! a must to watch if you all get a chance!
Damn, thanks Ugot2. I aways forget about Housecalls! I take it ED isn't there to put him in his place....going to check it out now.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1196 on: August 08, 2008, 02:51:51 PM »
ML3 it just ended!! however i think i got to see a part of the food comp. Memphis was next to keesha and he was wearing a camoflage shirt and bandana  and keesha had a name tage on. i tried to snag the pic but missed it!

Jessie is such a jerk
do da do da
Jessie is such a jerk
and that will never change!! 

EVERBODY SING!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1197 on: August 08, 2008, 02:52:35 PM »
I knew Jessie would be bitter. I am so happy he is out of the house. He is in for a rude awakening once he realizes that the majority of America hates him.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1198 on: August 08, 2008, 02:57:15 PM »
damn it!! I'll have to catch it later. When do they post the shows? The next day? :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1199 on: August 08, 2008, 03:00:37 PM »
:lol: oh my gosh TL I really had no idea what that word meant "tool" until now, you crack me up....I am so like duh I had to ask my teenagers to make sure I was right ...after I read your post lol :-[

My bad!  :whips 

(As long as I am being bad today, I hope that Libra gets more prizes, one way or another than Meechelle and April and they get slop, and Ollie finds out his play time is all over the net so we can have MORE fireworks when this is over.)    :funny:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.