Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228740 times)

Offline Brina

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #1150 on: August 08, 2008, 09:16:53 AM »
I'd like to see Ollie up sometime..or at least have the house guests realize what a threat he is.

I don't think he's really on anyone's bad side and he sticks to April like glue. 
He could slip through the cracks all the way to the end.  :groan:
Mom to 6 amazing kiddos, including 2 sets of twins!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1151 on: August 08, 2008, 10:20:03 AM »
Good question! Why hasn't someone pointed out how Ollie skates by?  :jam:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1152 on: August 08, 2008, 10:37:20 AM »
Wow, I taped The Early Show to see Julie talking to Jessie and I sure am glad that the cocky, arrogant tool is out. When Julie told Jessie about the America's Player, he pretty much didn't believe America wanted him out, saying he was funner than Memphis but whatever, his attitude totally sucked! Once he gets home and get wind of the season and realized that America hates him, I bet we won't hear much from him in real life.

Like I really care.....as Steven said.....he's a tool!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1153 on: August 08, 2008, 11:15:25 AM »
I haven't seen the early show yet, after reading the posts about it I don't know if I want too.
Last night Jerry kept bringing up Dan's religion, saying that he's hiding behind it  blahblah
seems like Jerry is bringing it up more than Dan, even saying that BB put Dan up to "hiding behind religion". WTF!?!?  Wouldn't that make him "hiding behind his marine corps values". Pot meet Kettle!!

And Ollie, what is he a pirate?!?! Who says scallywag???  :funny: That cracked me up, even if I was in that argument, I would've cracked up, even if he said it to me!! ARR, You're a Scallywag!!  :lol: :funny: I'm cracking up now just remembering it!!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1154 on: August 08, 2008, 11:40:35 AM »
I'm not really liking Jerry anymore at all.  His attitude is what gives "older people" a bad name.  I know it is the game, the house, he hasn't been on food   blahblah blahblah but still not liking him.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1155 on: August 08, 2008, 11:44:15 AM »
Saw the early show with Jesse - props to Julie Chen for professionally continuing her interview even though he clearly didn't want to be there and answer her questions. His arrogance is the worst. Glad she called him out on the Renny apology too!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1156 on: August 08, 2008, 11:45:34 AM »
Last night when Dan came through the living room and Jerry told him to get out of there that no one wanted to talk to him, Dan should have plopped his ass down right there...Jerry had no right, that old man needs to take his old timers pill and remember Dan is still a hg too and has just as much right to be in any room he pleases...I have had enough of Jerry, who the hell does he think he is.
delightful just delightful

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1157 on: August 08, 2008, 11:51:25 AM »
I'm not really liking Jerry anymore at all.  His attitude is what gives "older people" a bad name.  I know it is the game, the house, he hasn't been on food   blahblah blahblah but still not liking him.

I agree, he is constantly patting himslef on the back in front of others: great body, did well on slop, odes what the HOH wants, loyal  blahblah.

He is a bit narsistic.  Thats why I started calling him cardinal puff- he is constantly puffing himself up.  

Yeah, his lack of patience is an issue for me as well.  When he talks to people, he ususally says shut up and listen or worse.  

Definatly a crabby guy- and last night he told Julie, "I love it here." Then of course patted himself on the back for saying that-its like he is trying to convince everyone he is a trooper.

Also his elaborite exit plan- playing his song etc...I just think he is way to full of himself-this is a game they don't play anthems for anyone leaving.  :duno:

I thank him for his service to our country, and when he mentions his kids (people serving in Iraq right now)- but he is taking it way over the top.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1158 on: August 08, 2008, 12:02:34 PM »

And Ollie, what is he a pirate?!?! Who says scallywag???  :funny: That cracked me up, even if I was in that argument, I would've cracked up, even if he said it to me!! ARR, You're a Scallywag!!  :lol: :funny: I'm cracking up now just remembering it!!

Ollie missed "the boat" for the show Pirate Master so I guess he figured he may as well get some use outa that phrase with another CBS show!!! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1159 on: August 08, 2008, 12:04:45 PM »
He's crossed over into the old geezer status for me.  :nopoints

Ollie is a useful tool. (Literally and figuratively and I can't believe I'm posting this!)   :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1160 on: August 08, 2008, 12:07:20 PM »
If BB was in a hurry to get the food competition rolling this early, it must mean it's going to be a long one....

Speaking of Jerry, I have ZERO respect for him now. I totally despise him and he is so disgusting. I can't wait for him to get evicted soon. I have had enough of him.

April and Ollie needs to go soon. I am sick of them as well. April is a friggin' slutty bitch!

I enjoy watching Dan, Memphis, Renny, Keesha and yes, even Libra. I know Libra can be trouble at times but I love listening to her talk.

Michelle will be hell on wheels all week being HOH but I look for her to be gone soon.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1161 on: August 08, 2008, 12:10:44 PM »
Jerry should apply to Buckingham Palace! he's nothing but a watch guard!

maybe  I'll call him ADT from now on!  :funny: :funny: He is forever guarding over anyone who is HOH.

That was a joke last night in the way he handled things! he's IS the oldest  HG and should have acted that way!! I say put that man in DIAPERS!!!! he's a huge f'n  baby!!! :crybabe:

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1162 on: August 08, 2008, 12:11:52 PM »

Ollie missed "the boat" for the show Pirate Master so I guess he figured he may as well get some use outa that phrase with another CBS show!!! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Seriously Ugot2, and he's still saying it today. It's sooo funny to me, I can't help it.
He's got Michelle saying it too.
Speaking of Pirate Master, what'd they do, cut that show off mid-season cause it was that bad? I remember it just stopped? Am I wrong?

scallywag!!! LMFAO!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1163 on: August 08, 2008, 12:12:04 PM »
He's crossed over into the old geezer status for me.  :nopoints

Ollie is a useful tool. (Literally and figuratively and I can't believe I'm posting this!)   :lol:

:lol: oh my gosh TL I really had no idea what that word meant "tool" until now, you crack me up....I am so like duh I had to ask my teenagers to make sure I was right ...after I read your post lol :-[

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1164 on: August 08, 2008, 12:27:32 PM »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1165 on: August 08, 2008, 12:27:51 PM »
I will bet this long running food comp is where the 10 hgs from past seasons are involved. Puddin just added a new thread with all the info...so we could have trivia for a long time today. LOL I see you are giving us a link right above my post Puddin....you rock :jam:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1166 on: August 08, 2008, 12:28:03 PM »
PRESS RELEASE:

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 8 - In a surprise twist, BIG BROTHER 10 will bring back one Houseguest from each of the 10 seasons to participate in a competition that will be broadcast Sunday, Aug. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

The former Houseguests who will return to battle against the BIG BROTHER 10 Houseguests are listed in chronological order by season: “Chicken George” Boswell, Bunky Miller, Amy Crews Ouellette, Jun Song, Jase Wirey, Janelle Pierzina, Mike “Boogie” Malin, Jen Johnson, Matt McDonald and Brian Hart.

The Houseguests and their competitors will participate in a fun current events game where food and luxury prizes can be won. The BIG BROTHER 10 Houseguests will be positioned inside the house, while the past seasons’ Houseguests will be in the backyard. A former Houseguest will challenge a BIG BROTHER 10 Houseguest to guess if a statement made about a current event is in the news or not. If the Houseguest answers correctly, they win food for one day of the week or a luxury prize for the house. If they guess incorrectly, the former Houseguest will win a cash prize.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1167 on: August 08, 2008, 12:29:19 PM »
OOPS, Puddin beat me to it...but anyways, yeah it'll be a long one.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1168 on: August 08, 2008, 12:48:20 PM »
April's OCD  rell means she's Overly Cock Driven!    :funny: :funny:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1169 on: August 08, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »
It will be great to see Janelle!...,my favorite all-time BB player!

Will, it seems like you and I have on the same page regarding the guests this year!

Second, I cant stand Jerry! I recognize in him something I see in lots of men his age...they are used to running their show at home, career, business, etc...and when they get old after decades of deferential treatment at home and by work subordinates, they have 0 patience with others who dont fall in to line...as I am 46 myself and have 23 employees I keep praying that I can avoid that fate as I age.

Jerry also was the FIRST one to betray an ally and break his word....remember what he did to Brian....I also wonder if maybe he has something against Catholics.

Anyway, send his tired ass home!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1170 on: August 08, 2008, 01:01:41 PM »
April's OCD  rell means she's Overly Cock Driven!    :funny: :funny:

:funny: :funny:

I was watching BBAD last week when they were all in the kitchen and asked if anyone had sex in the house...you know who they were talking to...both of them just sat there :-X :-X

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1171 on: August 08, 2008, 01:07:18 PM »
I think April and Ollie actually believe that they can't be seen. I thinks she's gonna want to die after seeing the internet when she gets out. She tries to portray herself as someone that's "better than that". I bet she's the talk of her entire Nebraska tiny home town. How proud they must be.  ;)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1172 on: August 08, 2008, 01:14:30 PM »
I hope one of the previous HG's that are doing the food comp somehow leak out that OCd'r and "HO" expert Ollie are banging away so everyone can really see how much they need to split those 2 psychos up!

Jerry is the biggest f'n baby saying Renny took all the food! yeah and you ate into HER pasta salad last night with yor burger! bet it was yummy too you old SAP!

Renny should have went off on him!!

I say we get that banner up and going " A & O  r suckin and ****in"   love steven!  LOL :funny:

ML3- they cancelled the show, pirate master, 2/3 of the way in, I thought i totally blew chunks!!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1173 on: August 08, 2008, 01:19:43 PM »
yep like Natalie and the BJ's last year  :groan:

Things are worse for the HGs now more than ever with youtube.

Sometimes I wonder about the people they put in the house, they talk like they're clueless about the show.  Libra saying they don't show the endurance comps on the live feeds, April thinking they only show interesting convos on camera, therefore hers are safe from being shown online, etc.   They should know by know the only place you can hide from the internet is in the bathroom stall.  And even then we can still get that lovely audio  :pull

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1174 on: August 08, 2008, 01:25:25 PM »
yep like Natalie and the BJ's last year  :groan:

Things are worse for the HGs now more than ever with youtube.

Sometimes I wonder about the people they put in the house, they talk like they're clueless about the show.  Libra saying they don't show the endurance comps on the live feeds, April thinking they only show interesting convos on camera, therefore hers are safe from being shown online, etc.   They should know by know the only place you can hide from the internet is in the bathroom stall.  And even then we can still get that lovely audio  :pull

Thanks KC just when i thought i had the Jen /Ryan  toilet sex "are you ready" out of my memory you made it resurface!!!