Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 229667 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #1100 on: August 07, 2008, 08:22:49 PM »
Dan needs to get in Jerry's face and stand up like he said he would.  I think Jerry said to him you have to get in and play the game.  He needs to repeat that and lay low so that Libra and Keesha go up.  If either on gets the Veto and takes themselves off, Dan will go up.  But hopefully they still vote out one of the girls.  

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1101 on: August 07, 2008, 08:23:02 PM »
After a mostly civil three weeks, this week is going to be explosive.
Just here to visit.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1102 on: August 07, 2008, 08:24:34 PM »
Yeah I gotta say that was one of the best live shows since Double Eviction.That was insane and it sets up so many different exciting scenarios.

PS Libra is goin hooooooooooome. Wooooo. After that here's hoping for a Memphis-Dan-Keesha-Renny Final 4. :P
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1103 on: August 07, 2008, 08:24:49 PM »
I think Dan is just as much of a floater as Jerry. I think they would be dumb to send Jerry packing even next week. Afterall he only wanted to make jury and he has.

I also think they should keep the biggest known troublemaker who causes drama (Libra) and kick out Keesha.

Keesha wants to fight everyone in that house, c'mon BB give em a boxing ring :lol:

One more question for the night, will there be more America's Player?

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1104 on: August 07, 2008, 08:25:13 PM »
After a mostly civil three weeks, this week is going to be explosive.
Oh, I hope sooo!!!!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1105 on: August 07, 2008, 08:28:49 PM »
Not now. Dan's role as America's Player has ended.
Just here to visit.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1106 on: August 07, 2008, 08:33:16 PM »
Not now. Dan's role as America's Player has ended.

I actually think there may be some other twist...I remember when Eric was America's Player and he voted out Nick, he told him in his goodbye message...But didn't tell the people who went to the jury house, such as Dustin...

I would have thought Julie would have told Jessie about AP, or at the very least, Dan would have said a goodbye message and let him know...

So it makes me wonder if maybe they'll have him do something else down the road, or maybe Jessie will be going to some type of sequester like the people did last year...hmmm...Conspiracy theories abound!!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1107 on: August 07, 2008, 08:33:42 PM »
Those four are driving me nuts already.They seem like they are laying all of the blame on Libra and Dan.Keesha got the ball rolling on this thing.She got Libra and Renny's votes,these people have tunnel vision for sure.I just hope Dan survives somehow and that Memphis doesn't do a total turnaround on them.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1108 on: August 07, 2008, 08:35:07 PM »
Dan will survive. Libra is the target right now.
Just here to visit.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1109 on: August 07, 2008, 08:36:40 PM »
From what I've watched, Memphis is the sanest person in that house.
Renny, 2nd.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1110 on: August 07, 2008, 08:38:03 PM »
Some thoughts. Jerry has made it past the time that he probably should have gone. There are bigger fish to go after now, like so many other HG's so he'll go a long way towards the end now. Renny (my favorite) will also not be a target for awhile.

What always annoys me is the people who are so righteous and arrogant that THEY have been affronted and disrespected when everyone is there to play the game. (I know, I know, it's the game but I still can't deal with it. LOL)

One final thought, BB will save who they want to save no matter who goes up, and I don't think that person will be Libra.

Wow! This was one of the best episodes in a very long time! However, this will be a very long week with Meeeeechelle in the HOH.

Prickzy, that would be my final four. Not sure it will happen but I can hope!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1111 on: August 07, 2008, 08:47:56 PM »
Jerry is really disgusting me now.I don't give a flip if he's 112 years old,that just makes him an old a**hole in my book.I'm so happy to see that the group including Memphis has Dan's back right now,he's a nice guy and doesn't deserve this much hate being piled on him by these jerks.April has the nerve to say he's a disgrace to her religion,leaves me speechless!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1112 on: August 07, 2008, 08:51:20 PM »
Yeah that's absolutely ridiculous. Who are they to judge his religion and Dan himself. Did he even bring the bible into the deal? I'm pretty sure he didn't. You guys are a disgrace for bringing the bible into a game for money. :rolleyes

April is just as much at fault for promising a variable. It wasn't in her hands to begin with so get atta here.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1113 on: August 07, 2008, 08:54:17 PM »
How APril can talk religion while her and Ollie (who's supposed to be a preachers son) are going at it under the covers every chance they get.  I'm worried that Dan won't be able to take their abuse.  Its going to get very cruel.  The only bible he swore on was the one to RLK.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1114 on: August 07, 2008, 08:55:35 PM »
Yeah that's absolutely ridiculous. Who are they to judge his religion and Dan himself. Did he even bring the bible into the deal? I'm pretty sure he didn't. You guys are a disgrace for bringing the bible into a game for money. :rolleyes

April is just as much at fault for promising a variable. It wasn't in her hands to begin with so get atta here.

April is screwing some guy on national tv, and DAN is a disgrace to their RELIGION????

(looks like we posted at the same time bbjunkey)

UGH!!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1115 on: August 07, 2008, 08:56:42 PM »
Jerry is being and old asshole!!
Dan just walked through and said something and Jerry said "go away, nobody wants to talk to you"
IT'S A GAME PEOPLE!!
GAWD.....idiots!! :knuckles: :pull

And would somebody please tell Michelle to take those rediculous shoes off!!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 08:59:49 PM by MommyLove3 »

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1116 on: August 07, 2008, 08:57:24 PM »
Jerry needs to shut the f up...he was the FIRST ONE TO BREAK A PROMISE...remember his Marine oath to Brian?

Second, am I the only one that thinks that Michelle is interested in Jessie romantically|? I bet that heifer would stalk him in real life....like a bad Gloria Esteban video.

I second those that think Memphis and Dan are the sanest of this group.
and April? She is pure nasty!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1117 on: August 07, 2008, 08:59:12 PM »
Well, even though Dan has fallen from grace, maybe we can all praise St. Jessie like the rest of them...

I mean, are they kidding?  The most honest in the house my arse...

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1118 on: August 07, 2008, 09:01:22 PM »
I think what they are referring to with the Dan thing is when he told April that he would vote whatever she wanted. Then he became America's Player and had to go against that.

I totally agree with Dan and Libra getting the blame and it all being Keesha's idea. But Libra has been the control freak this whole game so far and thats why she is getting alot the blame now.

As for Dan, I think they realized how shady he got (don't blame the players, blame BB, we knew it would happen like this, people caught on to Eric fairly quick.... Big Brother just didn't learn. Thats why I refuse to vote for it).

In all honesty im rooting for April at this point. :lol: I would like to see her alliance go far (April/Ollie/Michelle). As long as Keesha and Libra go before them.

Im also suprised on the hating of Jerry. When Keesha, Libra, Renny, and some others made nasty comments people thought it was funny. They disrespected him as an older guy (dentures are gross folks) but its not ok for him to not be worshipping them.

I also think that A/O think that what happened last year with Chelsia/James under the covers may be what BB is doing for them (everytime they would start to do things under the covers BB would switch cams). Even on the Craig show Julie was encouraging it.

These girls in the house have me beat on age, and I am way more mature than them. I would'nt even THINK of some of the things they say :res:

And maybe someone should remind Memphis why Keesha wanted Angie out, so she could have him. And him and her are both in relationships outside the house. And I believe that April wanted Memphis out but Keesha encouraged it.

With that said, I will keep my opinon to myself because im always the one that doesn't like the one everyone loves. Go figure!

My last words, just because it was Libras idea to make Dan put his hands on the bible, doesn't make it right that he actually did. America could've screwed him BIG TIME there.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 09:06:36 PM by MamaTo4boys »

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1119 on: August 07, 2008, 09:04:12 PM »
I "hate" on anyone who treats another like crap (even though I know it's a game, I don't have the stomach for things like that)...

Wait til Jerry sees what his "alliance" has said about him - April has been the worst!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1120 on: August 07, 2008, 09:06:52 PM »
Im also suprised on the hating of Jerry. When Keesha, Libra, Renny, and some others made nasty comments people thought it was funny. They disrespected him as an older guy (dentures are gross folks) but its not ok for him to not be worshipping them.
The thing about that is Jerry at least was starting up drama and doing something that warranted that stuff, they're putting down Dan's religion and not even letting him speak to them. I mean, Dan has never done anything malicious towards Jerry. Nothing. And Jerry acts like he just committed a massive crime.

He's a bit out of line I think.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1121 on: August 07, 2008, 09:07:02 PM »
My personal issue with Jerry is that he's being very,very nasty to Dan who has been nothing but decent to him this whole time.I understand his anger,but he is going too far with it.I'm getting the impression we didn't hear all of it either.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #1122 on: August 07, 2008, 09:07:30 PM »
From what I've watched, Memphis is the sanest person in that house.
Renny, 2nd.

From your mouth to the BB10 god's ears!!! :jam:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1123 on: August 07, 2008, 09:09:28 PM »
Jerry is the biggest  butt kisser in that house.  Watch how he'll latch on to Michelle this week. Who ever is HOH is his target. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1124 on: August 07, 2008, 09:10:22 PM »
I can't wait for BBAD. Thank God I took off work tonight.