Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 229558 times)

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #1025 on: August 07, 2008, 06:21:45 PM »
I'm definitely ready for Jessie and his constant flexing to go. Besides, this trend of evicting the most entertaining HG's (Brian, Steven, Angie) has got to stop this week. Memphis has to stay.
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1026 on: August 07, 2008, 06:22:30 PM »
Steven really seems to be a really nice guy, Will.

Yes, he is. He is a sweetheart and we message each other daily. He responds to every message I sent to him. He said that I am special to him because I was his first fan to find his myspace and requested to be added as a friend and because of that he said I have his full attention. He now has almost 900 friends and it's growing daily.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1027 on: August 07, 2008, 06:22:58 PM »
When Julie hands down the eviction tonight I hope they split the screen so we can see MIchelle Jerry and Aprils  faces. They are going to be so pissed off I hope it cost them the hoh and renny is our brand new hoh with Libra and April's asses on the block. Even if Ollie wins pov jerry can go up and Libra will be out. This could bring the alliances down to ....Memphis Dan Keesha Renny............April Ollie Jerry and Michelle.......Oh I would love it Jessie this week and Libra next!

kat,
 Renny needs libra's vote to eliminate the other side so she can't get rid of her just yet. and everyone that will be going to sequester will vote for ANYONE but libra to get the loot since she:went to rice college, has 2 homes, lives in a rich areaof texas,is spoiled by her hubby who does everything per libra and is basically a big ol liar about everything! one day she's ghetto one day she attempts to be classy, one day she's southern one day she has not accent.  BUT  everyday   she  EATS and EATS and EATS!! LOL
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1028 on: August 07, 2008, 06:23:24 PM »
I don't care how Julie says it,as long as its "jessie you are evicted".I was hoping for a split screen too,but I have to record it anyway,I plan on rewinding several times to savor each expression.Can you imagine the looks on all OUR faces if the unthinkable happens?!?!

We love Max and Ruby here too!!!!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1029 on: August 07, 2008, 06:23:41 PM »
I am also on pins and needles - Jesse needs to go!

I am more worried about KLR voting for Jesse to stay because they will think that Dan will backstab them - they don't trust him. If it turns out that at the 11th hour they think that Dan is putting them on about voting Jesse out, the whole thing could go down wrong! Dan would be the only one voting Jesse out. How tragic would that be?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1030 on: August 07, 2008, 06:29:04 PM »
Gah you are right ugot2 I am just so fed up with Libra I was just not thinking I guess we will have to deal with her 2 more weeks, lets say this,  hopefully april is next out the door and I really think I would like for jerry to be in sequester with April for an entire week all alone, talk about being played, she screwed her hoh she gets evicted and is first in sequester and then jerry right behind her, that would be the bomb!
delightful just delightful

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1031 on: August 07, 2008, 06:29:14 PM »
Half hour to go and my tummy is worse.....I dare not eat dinner until after the show, lol.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1032 on: August 07, 2008, 06:31:15 PM »
From all there whispering this week between KLR -- they have to be voting Jessie out.  I just can't believe they would keep him in.  But in the back of my mind I have thought of the same scenario you are talking about.  Getting cold feet last minute.  I just hope Dan has been convincing enough for them.  Then if it does go down, I sure hope Dan can hold his own when the colonel and April go balistic!!   Ollie says he will but I don't believe that for a minute.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1033 on: August 07, 2008, 06:33:07 PM »
I got a quick shot of the HOH set up- it is the standing thing that seperates the HGs- It's posted in the feeds from today- can't remember what time after page ten though.
So it won't be physical.
checked: its toward the bottom of page ten
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 06:36:27 PM by Queenycastle »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1034 on: August 07, 2008, 06:37:02 PM »
Depending on what the HOH comp is --- who in the brains department will have the best chance?  Libra was studying the house like crazy the other night, and Dan questions everyone about who they are, their backgrounds.   

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1035 on: August 07, 2008, 06:38:58 PM »
Unfortunately I think Dan plans on throwing HOH.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1036 on: August 07, 2008, 06:41:58 PM »
Dan has thrown every competition so far.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1037 on: August 07, 2008, 06:43:23 PM »
I'm hoping he has the opportunity to see who he's throwing the HOH too.  If he votes out Jessie-- he better make sure that Jerry, Ollie or Michelle are not still in the comp.  

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1038 on: August 07, 2008, 06:43:32 PM »
Hey whend....I have to agree with you....but I am curious to see if he can actually win a competition...he may just not be good and keeps covering it by saying he is going to throw it..LOL...I hope renny wins HOH I think that would be awesome.  :bubs

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1039 on: August 07, 2008, 06:44:56 PM »
I so want Renny to win at least one HOH -- and this would be the perfect time.  I have serious doubts as to whether Memphis could win one

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1040 on: August 07, 2008, 06:45:32 PM »
I think he shouldn't throw this one, the balance of the game depends on him here.

I'd only throw it if Ollie, Michelle and Jerry are out. They can't let those guys get the upperhand, here. :P
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1041 on: August 07, 2008, 06:48:48 PM »
Just a thought -- if the KLR group did flip and vote for Jessie to stay and Dan actually does vote out Jessie because of the AP thing, think the "others"  will think Keesha voted for Memphis to stay?  And Dan slips through cuz the Colonel will still think he has him under his thumb?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1042 on: August 07, 2008, 06:49:27 PM »
I've been thinking about who would win HOH this next go round and I'm worried about what will happen tonight.

I think/hope that Grodner will approve of letting Jessie get the AP's vote (I'm fairly certain America voted to boot him) and then what will happen for HOH because that will be just as huge.  :helpme

Only Michelle and Jerry and Jessie have been studying.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1043 on: August 07, 2008, 06:50:23 PM »
I don't think he should throw it either,they wanted to nominate him before he changed his vote,he's going to take a lot of heat from them over this.I don't know what his last task for AP will be,but it may have to do with who to nominate.Getting HOH could really screw him,he may be forced into nominating Libra.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1044 on: August 07, 2008, 06:53:19 PM »
Renny or memphis for hoh thats how I want it. April or Jerry will be gone. I dont care which at this point. I just dont want to have to listen to another week of whining from keesha.
delightful just delightful

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1045 on: August 07, 2008, 06:54:14 PM »
Renny or memphis for hoh thats how I want it. April or Jerry will be gone. I dont care which at this point. I just dont want to have to listen to another week of whining from keesha.
I second that!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1046 on: August 07, 2008, 06:55:55 PM »
Just a thought -- if the KLR group did flip and vote for Jessie to stay and Dan actually does vote out Jessie because of the AP thing, think the "others"  will think Keesha voted for Memphis to stay?  And Dan slips through cuz the Colonel will still think he has him under his thumb?

YOW! I hate that thought!!! (Cause that's what will happen!) About HOH comp, Dan did say he needed to stop throwing them so he better try tonight!

Worse than listening to Libra and Keesha is listening to Mshell, Jessie and APRIL!!  :pull
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1047 on: August 07, 2008, 06:57:27 PM »
Here we go......any minute now!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1048 on: August 07, 2008, 06:58:09 PM »
 :yess: :jumpy:
::excited::

Offline EmmasMommy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1049 on: August 07, 2008, 06:58:49 PM »
I am preparing myself for a let down....Here's hoping we all get what we want!!!! :jam: