Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228747 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #950 on: August 06, 2008, 07:23:59 PM »
Why don't ya tell us how ya really feel ugot2!  :jam: :jumpy:

ok only becaused you asked!
April claimed alot of things I wonder if she'll claim slut of the season come time for the reality awards!! All i remeber is her saying one nite to ollie on BBAD " do you need a towel or something?" GAG!!!!!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #951 on: August 06, 2008, 07:26:22 PM »
How many of you watch the Craig Ferguson show? (Never seen it.) I see it comes on at 11:37 pm here in Austin. I should set the DVR. (Or should I?)  :lol:

Set it TL! it's really only 3 mins of your life waasted once played! He is a very funny guy! Very quick on his toes with comebacks! I'm sure he's gonna go after Jessie for a 3rd time! and tease Michelle(sideshow bob)! LOL

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #952 on: August 06, 2008, 07:40:13 PM »
How many of you watch the Craig Ferguson show? (Never seen it.) I see it comes on at 11:37 pm here in Austin. I should set the DVR. (Or should I?)  :lol:

Set it TL! it's really only 3 mins of your life waasted once played! He is a very funny guy! Very quick on his toes with comebacks! I'm sure he's gonna go after Jessie for a 3rd time! and tease Michelle(sideshow bob)! LOL

What's another 3 minutes.  :funny:  Ok, I've got it set. LOL
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline shoo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #953 on: August 06, 2008, 08:14:20 PM »
This sounds kinda odd - but serious question...

Does April have a eating disorder?  Seems like she at the least has some issues with food... odd considering shes so thin that she would be constantly concerned about caloric intake and such. 
 She has a eating disorder, ocd, no boyfriend(ollie doesn't count) but she manages to "gets some" every single nite! :funny:

there is the theory that crazy chicks are good in the sack....maybe thats why she gets lucky every night...lol

Theory may be true  but i'm far from saying she gets lucky every nite. i think she's a slut giving it up inthe first week! way to go auntie  barbie bitch!

eh maybe the girl just likes sex.  not much wrong with that (IMHO).  Now there is ALOT of things wrong with April though.... LOL  Train wreck, typical high maintenance girl.  I almost feel kinda bad for Ollie - like he got trapped by her.  But it takes two to tango and he doesnt seem like that dumb of a guy.  So maybe I don't feel all that bad for him  :duno:

Its all just so bad this season - I really don't like these people.  Except Dan and Renny ..and Renny can be really damn annoying at times.  And Dan is so goofy .... I don't think he is gonna be around too much longer unless some major issues happen with the cats in the house that distract everyone from him.

Offline shoo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #954 on: August 06, 2008, 08:24:31 PM »
Why don't ya tell us how ya really feel ugot2!  :jam: :jumpy:

ok only becaused you asked!
April claimed alot of things I wonder if she'll claim slut of the season come time for the reality awards!! All i remeber is her saying one nite to ollie on BBAD " do you need a towel or something?" GAG!!!!!!

Well, I always try to think the best of people, even crazy girls like April.  Maybe its just really "on" with the physical attraction between Ollie and her and they just like doing "it" - and "it" can be ...well... um.... messy.  Better they think about clean up afterwards than not.   :lol:

Now as to how smart it is for her to be doing "it" in front of cameras for everyone to see.... that's questionable.  She seems like the type that will regret it down the road and it shows she isn't thinking ahead too much to put herself in that position.   Or maybe shes a secret exhibitionist... who knows...  :ascared

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #955 on: August 06, 2008, 08:52:02 PM »
I think Keesha only eats chips dips and fruit during the day because she cannot cook, also she doesn't like pasta. She joins in the meals mostly when renny cooks but when there is pasta she will ask someone if they want to share a pizza and the way she words it she gets the other person to make it for her like.. "make sure you put extra cheese on it"

April cooks and eats her own food because she is disgusted by other people's hygeine as in not washing their hands and yeah she watch's her weight. I noticed she is not  fan of breads and prefers pita or taco shells and she is a candy freak like i am, she likes licorice and JuJu's and all that chewy stuff as well as peanut butter, maybe its an OCD thing? lol

and wanted to add that April is a sperm burping gutter slut that, enough said

Offline shoo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #956 on: August 06, 2008, 08:56:41 PM »

LOL  :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #957 on: August 06, 2008, 09:21:45 PM »
Hi All - Sorry to barge in here, but I just found out that my BB10 live episode is blacked out for tomorrow for a New England Patriots Pre-season game! Is there anyplace on the web that I can watch it live - or will I have to wait until it's over and watch it as a video on CBS.com?

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #958 on: August 06, 2008, 09:25:44 PM »
I think April probably is the type to hop in bed right away because its all she has to offer a man,she's a really obnoxious girlfriend it seems.Ollie can't say anything right,she's always jumping all over him,twisting his words around.Last night he told her she was cute in the hat she was wearing and she was like"Why would you say that,you can't see my eyes?".She always does that crap and no man in his right mind would tolerate her psychotic behavior if he wasn't getting some.It also makes it REAL obvious why she's still single.She probably starts that crap in bed once the shine has worn off a new relationship.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #959 on: August 06, 2008, 09:25:56 PM »

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #960 on: August 06, 2008, 09:27:38 PM »
hey all...i'm the same as 'artsy' only i'm being pre-empted for the Green Bay game. someone help us find an online site. i remember there was one last year but forgot what it is. :groan:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #961 on: August 06, 2008, 09:29:24 PM »
Hi All - Sorry to barge in here, but I just found out that my BB10 live episode is blacked out for tomorrow for a New England Patriots Pre-season game! Is there anyplace on the web that I can watch it live - or will I have to wait until it's over and watch it as a video on CBS.com?
I'm in N.E. too,is it everywhere or just in MA?
*On a personal note I hate those Freaking Patriots and it would be just my luck to miss the best episode of the year because of those SOB's :pull*

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #962 on: August 06, 2008, 09:30:10 PM »
 :hearts:thanks puddin ur xclent

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #963 on: August 06, 2008, 09:35:15 PM »
OMG.  I'm in Michigan and they are showing the same football game you are talking about.  Are you kidding me CBS???  Who cares about the Patriots over here.  I cannot believe this -- its not even a real game for pete sake!!  Will this site please keep us posted throughout the live show?   thanks

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #964 on: August 06, 2008, 09:36:17 PM »
oops. checked my earlier post...its not a green bay game, its the detroit lions  :groan:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #965 on: August 06, 2008, 09:36:47 PM »
I am in Rhode Island - and NO I do not know Michelle - and please do not judge Rhode Islanders by her!!! Yikes!!!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #966 on: August 06, 2008, 09:45:12 PM »
Don't worry Artzy,no judgements from me-and I also don't think all female Basketball players are gay or that the Jews run Hollywood! ;)

Offline shoo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #967 on: August 06, 2008, 09:55:05 PM »
I think April probably is the type to hop in bed right away because its all she has to offer a man,she's a really obnoxious girlfriend it seems.Ollie can't say anything right,she's always jumping all over him,twisting his words around.Last night he told her she was cute in the hat she was wearing and she was like"Why would you say that,you can't see my eyes?".She always does that crap and no man in his right mind would tolerate her psychotic behavior if he wasn't getting some.It also makes it REAL obvious why she's still single.She probably starts that crap in bed once the shine has worn off a new relationship.

yeah I think the thing that is bothersome about how quickly she escalated things, to me, is that she really does seem the type that uses it as leverage point.  Shes not doing "it" cause she likes it alot but because she knows thats how she can get her control over a guy.  And shes a control freak with OCD..... Im thinking the girl is in need of therapy.  Some underlying issues going on perhaps....

(and im a perfectly sane woman....so I can make these judgments LOL  )  :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #968 on: August 06, 2008, 10:08:30 PM »
I think Keesha only eats chips dips and fruit during the day because she cannot cook, also she doesn't like pasta. She joins in the meals mostly when renny cooks but when there is pasta she will ask someone if they want to share a pizza and the way she words it she gets the other person to make it for her like.. "make sure you put extra cheese on it"

April cooks and eats her own food because she is disgusted by other people's hygeine as in not washing their hands and yeah she watch's her weight. I noticed she is not  fan of breads and prefers pita or taco shells and she is a candy freak like i am, she likes licorice and JuJu's and all that chewy stuff as well as peanut butter, maybe its an OCD thing? lol

About Keesha, yes, she never EVER cooks, or at least I've never seen her to do it. LOL I just thought she was eating the veggies or fruit the last few days because she was trying to lose weight.

True that about April, clean freak that she is. I was agreeing with your explanation until I read the last part. OMG!  :ascared
 :funny: (Pass me the bleach... I need to cleanse my brain!)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #969 on: August 06, 2008, 10:26:08 PM »
At least she gets her protein.  :funny: :funny: :funny:
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #970 on: August 06, 2008, 10:27:30 PM »
I am in Rhode Island - and NO I do not know Michelle - and please do not judge Rhode Islanders by her!!! Yikes!!!
RI'er here too. She's from Woonsocket. We RI'ers can explain a lot by just saying she's from Woonsocket. That's a crazy part of the state.  :lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #971 on: August 06, 2008, 10:28:27 PM »
oops sorry about that TexasLady, lol
hey, I think its so funny that they now officially think the quake was fake because when they asked Craig Ferguson the audience laughed, therefore they think that answered their question lmao
 I guess Craig asked about the big fight on Keesha's BDay or they showed the clip and they said that Jessie was making an ass out of hiself because he was trying to shout out to Sheena, his gf, Happy Bday , cutting off Craig.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #972 on: August 06, 2008, 10:31:14 PM »

LOL  :funny:

I SECOND THAT!!! :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #973 on: August 06, 2008, 10:31:58 PM »
At least she gets her protein.  :funny: :funny: :funny:

:shocking:  WOOOOWWWW - You are BRUTAL!!!  lol

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #974 on: August 06, 2008, 10:36:57 PM »
[b]HUGE FYI BB10 TIME CHANGE![/b]

people on the east cost will have to deal with watching BB10 at 2:07 am Fri morn due to Preseason football!

What are we all gonna do???