Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228811 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #925 on: August 06, 2008, 10:35:45 AM »
Latest popularity poll status of the 13 houseguests from top to bottom:

Dan
Renny
Angie
Memphis
Steven
Keesha
Brian
Michelle
Libra
Jessie
Jerry
Ollie
April

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #926 on: August 06, 2008, 10:39:47 AM »
Albert's popularity list from top to bottom:

Dan
Memphis
Keesha
Renny

....well those are the only ones I can tolerate, anyway.

Libra and Jessie make me miss Evil Dick and I couldnt STAND him!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #927 on: August 06, 2008, 10:47:57 AM »
RE: the popularity lists/polls

I find it very interesting that 3 evicted HGs are in the top 7. 

On a similar note- the ebay stuff.  Remember the season that shall not be mentioned HGs all talking about how much $ they would make on ebay?  None of them made much of anything, Nat is still trying to hock everything in her house hold!  Yet Steven and Brian from this season are making bank!  How funny is that.  Steven is selling a hat for hundreds!  I love it, cause I never heard this crew mention (very often) how much they would get for the ebay stuff.  :yess:  And it always annoyed me when that other crew would talk about their commericals/ebay/and apperences- how rich they would get off their 15 mins.

Just a thought...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #928 on: August 06, 2008, 10:58:19 AM »
Yeah, Steven's e-bay listings are doing so well....the one shirt he had listed which already ended went for a thousand dollars I think but he told me in his message to me yesterday the buyer hasn't paid for it and I told him to give him a day or two and if that person doesn't, to go to the second highest bidder or re-list it. He also set up a truck fund via paypal per the fans' suggestions, not his since his fans want to help him come up with the money to get a new truck since we know that prior to his stint on BB, his truck blew up. And for every donation of $25 or more, he is sending an autographed 8x10 picture. I donated $50 to him because he is super sweet and nice to me, he responds to every message I sent to him and he keeps saying the BB fans are the best in the world, he is overwhelmed at how much the fans care and support him. He just created his myspace profile last week and he is up to almost 800 friends already. He told me he will sent the picture out to me ASAP and I am so excited to get it. I will scan it and post it on here on RFF so you can see what he signed on it for me.  :tup:

I now have Steven, Brian, Dan and Angie on my myspace friends list..... :yess: 

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #929 on: August 06, 2008, 11:22:48 AM »
I very much like Brian, Angie and Steven and am really glad they are at least doing well on ebay, having left the BB house so early.  Usually the first couple out are forgetable, I'm really happy that is not the case here.

Look forward to your pic Will- WTG!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #930 on: August 06, 2008, 11:37:24 AM »
I'm glad to see Brian, Angie and Steven making friends outside of the house. They were all entertaining, especially when they did the puppet show.
Just here to visit.

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #931 on: August 06, 2008, 11:49:49 AM »
I can't see where everyone sees Jesse is so bad while Libra and Keesha's actions and lies are condoned. Give Jesse a break and he is a kid who stands up for himself and doesn't go behind everyone's back to do so.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #932 on: August 06, 2008, 11:59:26 AM »
Libra and Keesha's actions are not condoned here. A lot of us have condemned them. And Jessie is just someone who stirs things up for no good reason.
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #933 on: August 06, 2008, 12:53:52 PM »
All you live feed updaters needs to really watch Dan's behavior today after he is called to the DR to be told who he has to vote to evict. Basically, if he seems relaxed and normal, then it's Jessie and if he acts weird and nervous, then America flipped and it's Memphis. I'm pretty sure it's going to be Jessie but stranger things have happened in the past.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #934 on: August 06, 2008, 02:21:10 PM »
hey will, i didn't realize that america's player knew beforehand who he was going to vote for, i thought they were in the dark until Julie told them
but that makes sense, so that they can sway the house.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #935 on: August 06, 2008, 03:18:36 PM »
Will if they have told Dan today who he is to vote for, it must be Jessie or he hides it really well, because there is no change in his attitude or actions other than just verifying with Libra and Keesha they are still on the same page, and with the poll being closed I am sure the decision has been made. Hopefully goodbye Jessie, cant wait to see the looks on the faces of Michelle Jerry and Opril.
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #936 on: August 06, 2008, 03:40:15 PM »
hey will, i didn't realize that america's player knew beforehand who he was going to vote for, i thought they were in the dark until Julie told them
but that makes sense, so that they can sway the house.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Now I can't remember which way it is!! So far Dan seems fine.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #937 on: August 06, 2008, 03:42:08 PM »
Am I the only board regular who thinks that Jerry is just a dirty old man?

I dont get the cut off shirts;
He was grabbing one of the girls' boobs the first show;
and his language and demeanor is terrible and trashy.

I KNOW that I am old fashioned but I dont care for trashy women and dirty old men.

April makes me wanna vomit!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #938 on: August 06, 2008, 04:06:23 PM »
If there is anything to the secret room- check out the pic I got today on page 14 of live feed updates, Memphis stummbles onto something and shows Keesha

this is what I wrote

In the pic: Memphis finds something he calls a door to another world maybe, or an escape route- he shows Keesha- they don't make a big deal out of it

Offline shoo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #939 on: August 06, 2008, 05:33:05 PM »
This sounds kinda odd - but serious question...

Does April have a eating disorder?  Seems like she at the least has some issues with food... odd considering shes so thin that she would be constantly concerned about caloric intake and such. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #940 on: August 06, 2008, 06:32:23 PM »
Am I the only board regular who thinks that Jerry is just a dirty old man?

I dont get the cut off shirts;
He was grabbing one of the girls' boobs the first show;
and his language and demeanor is terrible and trashy.

I KNOW that I am old fashioned but I dont care for trashy women and dirty old men.

April makes me wanna vomit!

Hi Albert!! Long time since you've posted! WB!  :waves:

I don't know that Jerry is a dirty old man, April was going around sticking her boobs in everyone's face because they were real (!) and asked him if he wanted to feel too so he did. (Not that he should have!)  :groan: I think the problem is, he's 75, and what, 27 years older than Renny and 50 some years older than the others and he just doesn't know how to fit in. He's accustomed to being the breadwinner, the husband, dad and grandfather. If he had tried a little harder to be the grandfather, MAYBE it would have helped him but I'm not sure of that.

I think the real description of Jerry is a fish out of water, floundering around. He was put in as the Marine, the conservative to be the opponent of Libra the liberal but Libra won't play the political game. (For which I am thankful, I don't want to listen to politic fights on a reality show!)

April, I wonder if she'll have a job when she gets back, although she says she's the smartest player in the house and sees herself winning.  :res:

We should mention Ollie too, he's not the little innocent he was portrayed to be and I'm sure his parents and congregation are very proud of him. (NOT!)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #941 on: August 06, 2008, 06:33:40 PM »

Does April have a eating disorder?  Seems like she at the least has some issues with food... odd considering shes so thin that she would be constantly concerned about caloric intake and such. 
 She has a eating disorder, ocd, no boyfriend(ollie doesn't count) but she manages to "gets some" every single nite! :funny:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #942 on: August 06, 2008, 06:36:09 PM »

She says she has OCD. I've seen her  eating with a plate of food in front of her, I'll pay more attention to see what she actually does eat. I think Keesha has a problem with food, she picks all day long, but really does not eat properly. Veggies, fruit and chips are what I see/hear her eating.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #943 on: August 06, 2008, 06:39:26 PM »
Rhanks for the greeting, TexasLady!

You are right about Jerry but if he wants to fit in, he should be himself.

When people try to be something they are not, it only makes the discomfort worse for all parties!

Anyway, I bet his wife at home will have something to say.

Offline shoo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #944 on: August 06, 2008, 06:45:09 PM »

She has a eating disorder, ocd, no boyfriend(ollie doesn't count) but she manages to "gets some" every single nite! :funny:

there is the theory that crazy chicks are good in the sack....maybe thats why she gets lucky every night...lol

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #945 on: August 06, 2008, 06:47:37 PM »
I actually think THIS IS HOW JERRY REALLY IS! sad to say but  the old saying goes  a leopard can't change their spots. He's mean :pull on the toss of a dime! he manipulates both sides and people on the block saying" i saved you, you owe me, he owes me".. Anyone that  insistant about being owed anything can't be fake. he knows how to keep his mouth closed like most men when it comes to women and situations but behind closed doors we see how much he constantly interjects with  useless information  and stories which makes everyone roll their eyes. and leaving them to say" i took one for the team"  I agree he's a fish outa water and i'm sure BB is kicking themselves  for occupying that spot with him. I think he does alot because he wants all the footage on him. I think he's self indulged. JMO

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #946 on: August 06, 2008, 06:51:03 PM »

there is the theory that crazy chicks are good in the sack....maybe thats why she gets lucky every night...lol

Theory may be true  but i'm far from saying she gets lucky every nite. i think she's a slut giving it up inthe first week! way to go auntie  barbie bitch!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #947 on: August 06, 2008, 06:54:03 PM »
Why don't ya tell us how ya really feel ugot2!  :jam: :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #948 on: August 06, 2008, 07:07:34 PM »
How many of you watch the Craig Ferguson show? (Never seen it.) I see it comes on at 11:37 pm here in Austin. I should set the DVR. (Or should I?)  :lol:

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #949 on: August 06, 2008, 07:10:16 PM »
I love Craig, he's the funniest late night guy to me.